Thursday, April 10, 2008

DECEMBER... Home for the Holidays (Part 29Q)

In that position, it was almost a reflex action for my hand to find its way between her legs and buried into her crotch. I still had the new panties I’d just bought for her stuffed into my pocket. She was wearing a pair of the Carter’s heavy cotton. The ribbed cotton material didn’t lend itself to a sensual feeling like nylon did. I rubbed for a few seconds and then asked if she’d do me a favor. She looked up at me with a puzzled look and kind of shrugged. I asked her to sit up and when she did I pulled the panties out. She took them and I remember her commenting on how pretty they were. I would’ve liked to ask her to trade them for the ones she was wearing but I knew that would never happen. So, I asked if she would slip these on over the panties she had on. I clearly remember her giving me one of those “looks” as if I was crazy. She said they were too pretty to do that but, for once, I prevailed.

She sat up and then slipped them up her legs and on over the wet Carter’s panties. I had hoped to see them on her but she, very deftly, managed to do it without me seeing much at all. When she lay back down I went right back to where I’d been. The feeling was tremendous. I’d never felt nylon panties over wet cotton panties before but I immediately knew that I liked it. It, at least to me, was something very truly sensual. I was satisfied to just rub the panties for a while. When I finally started looking for a leg opening she moved her body indicating that she didn’t want me to go there. Now I was really confused. Mixed signals, for sure. I went back to ”kneading“ her warm, damp crotch and impatiently waiting to make another attempt. I was just too unsure of her mind set to ask what was going on.

I had the motor running to keep the heater on and after a while the windows became fogged up. I remember her rolling back and looking at the steamed up window on the passenger side. Her body movement made my hand, involuntarily, go to the leg opening of her panties. My fingers immediately went inside. I expected her to indicate to me to remove them but she didn’t. She settled back into her normal position and, as if to confirm her acceptance of my entry to the ”promised land“, she raised her top leg up a bit.

I’d maintained a soft bulge all during the time we’d been in that position but once she raised her leg, it went to a full, tight, bulge. As I remember it, it took a while for me to get her to really respond to my finger action. As far as time goes, I have no idea. But, when she did, it was wild. As she became more and more responsive I became more and more excited about what I hoped was going to happen. I was actually praying that I didn’t come before that. But, when I started to remove my hand, she moaned loudly and mumbled for me not to stop what I was doing. I kept on going. Again, I have no idea about time but I do know that she soon reached a climax. She had my head pulled down to hers and was kissing me wildly, all the while moaning loudly. Shortly after she ”came“ she let my head go and just rolled as far back as she could and stared up at me with this funny, glassy, look in her eyes. I remember moving my fingers ever so slightly and having her tell me to stop. I didn’t realize it at the time but I had witness her first orgasm. I was so naive as to the sexuality of a female at that time that I remember feeling somewhat cheated.

When she ”recovered“ we took a look at the time and had about an hour before we had to be back to get her things and get to the train. I remember taking a chance and asking her if she needed to ”go“. It was something I seldom, if ever, brought up to her. She did a quick calculation and said that it was probably a good idea. I was hoping that was what she was going to say because it would give me one last chance to watch her pee through her panties and to see the new ones. By then the windows were really steamed up. Elle grabbed her skirt and slipped it back over her head and pulled it down, buttoning it at the waist. Then she opened the door. She started to step outside but stopped. I asked her what was wrong. There were three cars that come along and parked while we were ”busy“. She wasn’t about to step out and pee under those conditions.

There wasn’t any other choice but to head for home. But, I’m sure you’ve faced the same situation that when someone raises a point and then you can’t get it out of your mind. That’s what happened to Elle. I’d planted the ”seed”. We hadn’t gotten very far when she announce that she was ”leaking“. I started to pull over to the side of the road but she told me not to. She still had her skirt up around her waist and, even though I was driving, I watched as she pulled the towel that she was sitting on out from under her and ball it all up. Then she stuffed it between her legs and under her. Neither of us said a word. A few minutes later I asked if she was OK and she nodded that she was. I’ll admit it was somewhat exciting for me in knowing that Elle was sitting right next to me and peeing in her panties but it surely wasn’t the same as watching her pee puddling on the ground.

It was probably another 15 minutes until we were back in her driveway. I remember following her into the house and thinking how brave she was walking in to face her mother while wearing completely soaked panties. She went upstairs to change into her ”travel clothes“ (and to wash up) while I tried to make small talk with her mother. When she returned she had her bags and gave them to me to take to the car while she said her good bye to her mother. We were fairly quiet on the way to the train station. I was consumed by the fact that we’d agreed that it would be three and a half weeks until we saw each other again. I knew her well enough to know that any discussion on the matter at that time was useless. When the train pulled in I got her bags and carried them to the coach. When we said our good bye I saw tears in her eyes. She had her long wool coat on but it was unbuttoned and I slid my hands under it and right to her butt cheeks. There was no doubt that she was wearing a ”package“. There was certainly noting sexual about it but I found myself starting a bulge. We kissed until the whistle blew and she broke away, grabbed her bags and stepped up into the coach. I stood there waving until the train was but a dot on the horizon.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

That ending sounds like a scene from a movie!

Pantymaven said...

No... but I can remember it like it was yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.