Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WINTER DOLDRUMS... Surviving, but barely (Part 31c)

The fraternity had hired a three piece combo for the music. None of the girls changed into the nightshirts until after they started playing. It was slow going at first, getting them to wear them. Some just slipped it on over the clothes they were wearing. Then someone offered up a challenge (and I don’t, for the life of me, remember what it was) and a few more put just the nightshirts on. For the shorter girls they were longer than I had hoped. For the taller girls it was “interesting”. The six footer that I’d seen earlier had put hers on for a few minutes but quickly changed out of it. I still didn’t feel comfortable in “pushing” Elle so just kept quiet about putting it on. The party was boring in that Elle and I weren’t drinking and we weren’t “snuggling” either. Finally, Elle asked if I really wanted her to put the nightshirt on. Of course I said “yes”. It was a perfect fit in that I couldn’t see her panties but it was close enough to get my attention. But she quickly realized that standing was definitely the way to go.

It wasn’t until the alcohol really kicked in that the party started rocking. Elle and I had finally found a couple of chairs in the card room. I offered to get Elle a snack and on the pass through the living room I finally got a couple of really good looks. On one girl I saw about half way up to her waist. At that point I wished I was alone and free to wander about.

My wish was soon to come true. It was about midnight or so that Elle said she was tired (and bored) and ready to go. When she’d decided to put the nightshirt on she’d given me her clothes, all rolled up, to put in the room where I was supposed to sleep. I had a feeling that she was wearing just nylon panties and that she’d done it just for me. I’d behaved myself all night and hadn’t even casually brushed her backside to try and get a peek. But, on my way back down I decided that I’d at least try it once.

It was noisy and crowded throughout the whole first floor. There was a line for the ladies when we walked into the foyer. There were a few people half passed out in the dining room and, as far as I could see, no one in the kitchen. I suggested to Elle that she (and I) go into the kitchen and that she could just slide her slacks up under the hem of the nightshirt. I honestly thought about flipping the back hem up as she stepped into her pants but didn’t. I was rewarded for it. As she pulled her pants up and her hands rode over her hips they caught the nightshirt and pulled it up ahead of the pants. I could clearly see that she was wearing nylon pants. Now I knew what I’d wanted to know and hadn’t had to give up any credibility to get it.

On the walk back to the room, to make conversation, I asked her if Christy knew about her “problem”. Elle told me that she did but said she was wondering how she’d take to the multiple alarms that she used during the night to wake her to use the toilet. At the house our good night was a bit awkward. I didn’t know weather to pursue the “message” that she’d sent by wearing just nylon panties or not. I chickened out and decided to just go with a “real” kiss and not go beyond it. I certainly wasn’t expecting the reaction I got. I’d put my arms around her but not all that tightly. When our lips met she literally put me in a bear hug. It was enough for a bulge to start but with her long wool coat there wasn’t much chance for her to feel it. I don’t know how long it lasted but it was Elle who pulled away and ducked inside the house. I stood out at the sidewalk peering, excitedly, into the upstairs window, hoping for a glance of her but it didn’t happen.

Back at the fraternity, I made another pass though the living room. Not much had changed but I found another source of good “peeks”. There were a number of couples who were dancing to the the combo and there were more who were sitting on the floor just listening to them. Some of the girls had their legs folded in front of them and as I walked by got a few looks at "white triangles".

I hadn’t seen two of my close friends all evening. The two guys roomed in the basement in a room known as The Pit(s). It was never designed to be used for habitation and really wasn’t big enough for two people, even with bunk beds. One of the rules for the school was there were to be no females above the first floor. When I walked in (you never knocked when going in there) I saw this girl sitting on the floor with her head over a waste basket. Right behind her, in his bunk, was my friend David. He was passed out. He was amazing. He could go ninety miles an hour, putting drink after drink down and then, almost like a switch was turned, he’d drop, passed out wherever he was. In this case it was his own bunk. But the girl was almost undressed. The red nightshirt was on the floor next to her. She had nothing on top and was in just her panties. When I walked in she had the dry heaves. The room stunk of vomit. I opened the windows even though it was below freezing out. When I came back to the girl she was mumbling that she had to pee. I knew that was going to be a BIG problem as there was no bathroom in the basement., That, and the fact that she was so drunk she couldn’t even stand. I thought that maybe I could get her up enough for her to squat over the waste basket. As I tried to get her to try and get up I noticed that she was sitting in a puddle. She’d already peed and didn’t even know it. I sat her back down and draped her night shirt over her and left. I figured David could handle the situation better than me. I also decided it was time for some sleep even though I knew I probably wouldn’t get much.

To Be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Ah college fun! The sight and smell of vomit is such a turn off, yuck. Too bad you couldn't enjoy the girl's toplessness and panties!