Monday, September 22, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL (& Elle)... (part 36a)

As I said, AJ leaving early was bittersweet. I had really enjoyed working with the horses and, of course, making money. But, love was in the air and by that time it had been 17 weeks since I’d really spent any significant time with Elle... and I truly missed her. I’d been able to get over from the track for a few hours on the first two weeks she was back to school and, having a car to go off in gave us some privacy. However, I had no idea where to go to get complete privacy. We actually spent most of our time together riding around trying to find a good place to park. We found a couple of good possibilities but really didn’t have enough time to take advantage of our discoveries. What they did, though, was to give me something to look forward to once the horses were gone. We’d have from Friday night until Sunday night to be together (with time out for Elle’s Saturday classes and, of course, curfew at the sorority).

The trip that first Friday night seemed to take forever. I left my campus around 1pm and got to Elle’s sorority around 2:30pm. I was so excited at the prospect of having Elle alone for almost 10 hours that I remember perspiring as I waited for her to come down the stairs. I honestly don’t remember what we talked about at first as we drove to one of our “hideaways”. It was behind an abandoned barn. From where I parked the car we could see down a small valley. We could hear cars pass by on the road but, because of overgrown weeds, we couldn’t see them. In my excitement to see her I didn’t do a good job of planning. Days in late September in the upstate area usually remain fairly warm and this day was one of them. It would’ve been nice to get out of the car and find a place in the shade and to sit on the ground. But I had nothing so we stayed in the car with the doors open. In one way that proved beneficial. Elle, as usual, was wearing a skirt and blouse. Because of the length of time we’d been apart there was a “period of adjustment“. Things did not go back to the way they were when classes were ending. Elle pulled her skirt up but not enough to show her panties. Of course I was disappointed but didn’t say anything. Patience was necessary.

Even though I’d gotten bits and pieces about Elle’s Summer activities from her letters there was a lot that had been left out. She was in a talkative mood so I let her go. It was mostly ”girl stuff“ but I had the patience to let her go on. Neither of us paid any attention to time. I have no idea how long we’d been talking when Elle let out a little squeal. As she did she jumped out of the car and grabbed the hem of her skirt. I watched and saw a steady stream of liquid falling from under it. She had only grabbed the front of her skirt and when she did she actually pulled the back part forward. I could see it getting wet and yelled at her to pull her whole skirt up as the back of it was getting wet. She did and it gave me a whole view of her panties. She was wearing only a single pair of nylon ones. Instant bulge!

As she continued to stand there, like that, waiting to ”drip off“, I got out of the car on my side and came around to her. I put my arms around her and gave her a big kiss. She resisted at first but gradually gave in. She let her skirt go and put her arms around me. We stood there kissing for a long time. I thought about putting my hand between her legs but didn’t. When we finally broke apart we started walking around the exterior of the barn. She volunteered that that was the first time she’d actually ”flooded“ her panties since she’d been back at school. Having a daily routine allowed her the luxury of not having to wear a ”package“ all the time. As the Doctor’s had told her, her situation would improve with time and she said that it had. I actually dared to ask how many ”floods“ she’d had during the Summer. I don’t remember her reacting in a negative way to the question and I also don’t remember her answer. She explained that she’d been so anxious to see me that she hadn’t planned ahead and, we’d gotten so ”involved“ in talking she’d forgotten about having to go to the bathroom. She actually apologized. She, obviously, hadn’t noticed (or felt) my bulge.

She’d signed herself out from the sorority until 11pm so we were in good shape as far as that was concerned. The only thing was that she was now wearing peed in panties. It sure didn’t bother me but she was concerned. She really didn’t want to go back to the sorority since she’d basically told everyone that she’d see them later... much later. I told her we could go downtown (which we had to do to eat anyway) and to buy a pair a pair of panties. She thought it was a good idea so we left but I knew we’d be back... sometime.

There was a ladies clothing store in town, much like the ones where I’d bought panties for Elle in the past at home, but we got there too late. The only option on Main Street was a Woolworth’s. I was going to go in with Elle but she didn’t want me to. I gave her a couple of dollars and waited outside. I watched as a clerk locked the door with Elle still inside. I wondered what was happening. She surprised me when she walked up behind me. She’d been let out through a side door. I asked what she’d bought and she handed me a bag. I looked in and could see band legs which told me they were cotton. I’ll admit I was disappointed.

To be continued...

No comments: