Thursday, September 11, 2008

THE END OF SUMMER... and maybe normalcy (Part 35b)

I had to go back to the stable to make sure Ed could/would follow up on the horses that had raced that night and then do my final chores. By the time I did all that the races were over. I’d told Vicki that I’d pick her up at the entry way to the Clubhouse. As I drove around (I had to leave the barn area to get there) I remember shaking my head wondering how I’d gotten myself into this situation.

Vicki was waiting. Almost all the cars in the parking lot were gone and there was no one else was around. As Vicki opened the car door she leaned in and asked if it was OK to “get comfortable”. What was I to say? She threw her canvas bag into the back seat and then proceeded to step out of her slip. That certainly caught my attention. Then, as she slid into the seat, she started unbuttoning her blouse. She only went down to where I could see a bit of her bra. Very interesting, for sure. As I started driving off she pulled the hem of her skirt over halfway up her thighs. I couldn’t see her panties but it was close. The only light was from the radio and when I’d sneak a peek I could clearly see from her knee to the hem of her skirt. Hmmmm...

Air conditioning in cars back then was rare and for my 51 Merc it consisted of turning the front quarter windows as far a you could so as to direct the flow of passing air towards you. When Vicki did her side she also opened up her legs so that it could cool her panty encased privates. Every so often I’d glance her way to see if her skirt had blown any higher. At least I could hope.

The trip was made up of three separate parts both geographically as well as for conversation. The first part was from the racetrack to the crossroads that led to both my college as well as Elle’s. During that part the conversation was primarily about Vicki. I knew a fair amount of what she told me having heard Mrs B tell of it. The only really interesting part was why she would tell everyone she was married. The owner (Harry) of the trailer park where she lived, as well as his wife, were very moralistic people. She knew of a few others who had been asked to leave the park because they weren’t married and, since the location was so central, didn’t want to have to move.

The second part was from the crossroads to the town where she and Elle went to school. Even though I’d been over it dozens of times as a passenger I’d only driven it once and that was in daytime. Vicki wanted to hear all the details about me and my life and, in a way it was good because it kept me awake. Of course, the big item for her was that I was secretly engaged. I had to go over all the reasons why and than go into what our plans were for the future. All the while, I’m sneaking glances at her lap, hoping for at least a peek at her panties. As we passed through the outskirts of town it struck me that Elle would be there in about 15 hours... and I wouldn’t.

The last part was from the college town to where she was living. This is where the conversation got personal. She built up to it but what she was angling for was to know if we did “it”. Even though it had finally started to cool down I found myself perspiring as she pressed me for details. It was a subject that I just plain didn’t discuss with anyone... not even my best friend, Fred, or with my roommates. When I wasn’t forthcoming she got up on her knees on the front seat and got closer to me. That didn’t make me any happier. As we approached the town she pleaded with me to at least tell her what it was about Elle that “turned me on”. I still dodged the questions. When we pulled up in front of her trailer I still hadn’t given her an answer that she wanted. As late as it was I figured that she’d just grab her bag and get out of the car... but she didn’t. The engine was still running as i waited for her to get out and before I could react, she leaned over and turned the ignition off and removed the keys. I was tired and I surely didn’t need this aggravation. I looked over at her and asked her, nicely, to please give me my keys back. By then she was holding them up by her face and letting them swing back and forth. I probably could have “attacked” her and grabbed the keys but I didn’t. She told me I had to tell her what it was about Elle that really turned me on... was it her ass or her breasts or whatever. I remember having both hands on the steering wheel and looking straight ahead, out the front window when I answered. I told her that it was seeing her in just her bra and panties. I can remember the perspiration running down the small of my back after I told her.

As soon as I did she jumped out of the car, still holding the keys, and ran up the steps and into the trailer. I sat and watched a couple of lights go on. By then I was really annoyed. I slid across the front seat and out the passenger door and went in the open door and into what seemed to be a living room. It was the first time I’d ever been in a trailer and, to be truthful, was impressed. I know it sounds funny, considering the situation, but you have to realize just how tired I really was. In any case, I called out to her and got no response. There was a doorway on the wall to my right and, just as I was about to look in the other direction, Vicky appeared. I will not lie. She got my attention, for sure!. She’d let her hair down from the pony tail and it had completely changed her look. But, more importantly, she was standing in the doorway in just her bar and panties. She was probably ten pounds heavier than Elle and just a skosh shorter. But with the light from the end table shining right on her tummy it looked pretty good to me. There was a very clear crotch line showing in the front and, as I remember it, not a wrinkle in the panties. She filled them out perfectly. I honestly don’t remember what she said to me. I probably didn’t hear it anyway. It was like I was in a trance. It wasn’t until she started walking towards me that I came out of it. I do remember her saying something like “I guess you’re a panty man”. The combination of her walking towards me and hearing her voice was like an alarm going off in my brain. If you can remember the scene from “Animal House“ where the guy is standing there and there’s a devil on one shoulder egging him on and a an angel of the other saying no, you can pretty much get the picture of what I was faced with.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...This story has really heated up! Can't wait to read more!
-Badside

oldblue said...

OMG! What a place to stop. What a situation she goes to the same school. DANGER DANGER DANGER the alarm bells are ringing and red lights flashing. Rejection or acceptance could lead to the same end with this girl. Can't wait to see how you handled this kettle of fish.