Thursday, September 25, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL (& Elle)... Part 36b)

The Sugar Bowl, where we enjoyed eating (when I had the money) was right across the street. As soon as we walked in Elle headed straight for the ladies room. We had to wait for a booth so I was still standing when Elle returned. She was empty handed so I asked her what she did with the other panties. I remember her looking at me like I was crazy or something. I don’t remember her exact words but, in general, she said she wasn’t going to throw them away and she surely wasn’t going to be carrying them around in public. I do remember asking her, point blank, if she’d just put them on over the wet ones. I also remember her hitting me in the arm and telling me to ”shut up!“.

I’ll admit I liked the idea... enough to give me the start of a bulge. When we were seated we worked out a meal budget for the rest of the weekend. Elle said she’d eat breakfast and lunch at the sorority and sneak out some things for me. One of her roommates had a date that had taken her to a decent diner with reasonable prices on the outskirts of town so we planned on that for the next night. It was still quite light out when we finished up so decided to go to one of the places we’d discovered on my Sunday trips while still working at the track. It was on the outskirts of town and was on a hill that overlook the downtown area. We thought it would be a good place to watch the sunset. It was. While we waited for the sun to go down Elle snuggled into me so that my right arm was over her shoulder. I was a ”good boy“ and didn’t attempt to get ”fresh“. I was thinking about how the kiss in the afternoon had evolved and hoped that a good opportunity would present itself. Maybe we were there for a half hour when Elle put both her feet up on the car seat. As she did her skirt hem fell towards her lap. When it did she aided it a bit and exposed the crotch of her panties. I could see the bright white of the new panties and that excited me. I wanted to reach down to touch them but waited. Maybe another ten or so minutes passed when she turned over so that she was now facing me and assumed the position she usually took when we were in the car. Initially, I just let my right hand rest on her hip but, almost immediately, she raised her left leg. It was an ”invitation“. My patience had been rewarded.

Based upon the feel of them the nylon panties had probably dried before she’d put the new panties on.. I knew I had to be patient so satisfied myself by just rubbing her crotch lightly. The panties were made with combed cotton so were quite soft. Because there were hills all around the area, I noticed the the sun was rapidly disappearing so told Elle she needed to turn around so she could watch it go down. She snuggled in close to me with my right arm draped over her shoulder. She did drape her skirt over her lap which didn’t make me very happy but I was hoping that would be remedied soon.

Even though the sun disappeared it remained quite light out. That bothered Elle in that she was hoping that once the sun went down it would soon get dark. She knew it was time to pee and with cars parked in front and behind us she was worried how she could do it without being seen. I was happy that she was willing to discus the situation with me, something she’d had a hard time doing in the past. I told her that if she opened her door and then stepped in front of it, right up to the front fender and that I could stand in front of her to block anyone parked in front of us, that she would be OK. After a little persuasion, she did. My bulge was so blatantly obvious that Elle had to smile. I had to stand close to Elle so I couldn’t see the stream of pee but I could hear it as it puddled beneath her. I wanted, so badly, to have my hand on her crotch as she peed and to feel the warmth of it and then to be able to get my finger inside, but I had to just stand there.

We pretended to talk for a few minutes and when we did move Elle climbed in the passenger side and as I took my position behind the steering wheel she lay down across my lap, facing me. It took my fingers but a few seconds to find her wet crotch and to work their way inside. She jumped as I touched her ”magic button“ and, as she did it set me off as well. I could feel myself coming and cursing.

Because it had been such a long time since we’d been this ”close“, she didn’t let me stay around her” button very long. It was still light enough out that she was uncomfortable going any further than we’d been. That part “saved“ me though. As darkness took over we could see the lights of the town below and it was very interesting to see from that perspective. As we waited for full darkness we talked about some of the things that it would’ve been nice to have had. We came up with a list and right on the top was to have towels in the car. The seats were cloth and not the plastic seat covers that were on the seats of my old car.

Eventually, we got back to ”business“ and, with the darkness Elle’s reluctance to get really ”involved“ abated. It didn’t take long for me to move over to the passenger side and for her to be on her knees facing me. I really wanted her to take off her skirt but that was asking a lot, what with not really knowing the area where we were parked. I’d ”recovered“ by then and had slid my pants down to the floor. Elle’s panties were still slightly damp and I could feel it as she snuggled up to me. I know if I hadn’t come earlier that I surely would’ve within a few seconds.

As we got more and more involved I knew what the culmination would be. I had to keep reminding myself that I had to pay attention and to make sure Elle ”jumped“ when I told her to. It had been a LONG time since we’d ”gone all the way“ but we both wanted it. I’ll say this... worrying about when to tell Elle to get up off me took some of the enjoyment from me... but it was still a wonderful and memorable experience.

To be continued...

No comments: