Monday, February 02, 2009

THE REST OF THE FALL SEASON... fairly quiet (Part 39c)

All I can say is that the adrenaline that was pumping through my system must’ve warmed me up because as I sprinted up the stairs I stopped shaking from the cold. My elevated heart rate kept me warm as I tried to get heat up in the car. I pulled the panties out of my pocket and spread them on the passenger seat. They were slightly damp so were cold to the touch. I turned one pair inside out so as to read the label. I couldn’t wait to see it. But... there was no label. The only thing I found was the name tag of the girl who they belonged to. That was exciting but with only the dim dome light to see by I couldn't read it. Two disappointments. I looked down both side seams and all I found was a slight gap in the side seam where a label might’ve been. Who made them? I really wanted to know. It just didn’t seem fair. I’d just found the most unique panties I’d ever seen and I had no idea who made them. I knew I had to get some for Elle, somehow, someway.

I really wanted to bring them into Donnie’s house but the fact that they were damp and with all the people there it was too big a chance to take. So I put them in the trunk hoping that they might dry during the night. I couldn’t wait to get a really good look at them in the daylight and fell asleep trying to come up with an idea of how I could get Elle to wear one of them.

Elle had asked me to do her a favor and to bring a coat and tie with me as she wanted to go to church. I hadn’t been in a long, long time and her asking me made me feel guilty. So, even though I wanted desperately to inspect the panties I had to wait until after Donnie’s mother made sure I was ”well fed“ so I’d put some ”meat on those bones“ before going to the car. By the time I left to pick Elle up I didn’t have a lot of time before church was to start. In spite of that I popped open the trunk and jammed the panties into my coat pocket. I was trying to drive while looking at the panties and almost went through a red light. It didn’t take long (in a car) to get to the sorority and about the only thing I’d determined was that the panties belonged to a girl named Judy R. As I pulled into the driveway of the sorority I jammed them both under the front seat.

Elle had told me she had a surprise for me but still hadn’t given it to me by the time we said good night. I’d forgotten about it what with the excitement of the panties on my mind. About 20 minutes into the church service I found out what the surprise was all about. She (and another girl from the sorority) had decided to get confirmed and this was the Sunday that the Bishop was there to perform the ritual. I was blown away! We’d always said that we were getting married in a church, no matter what. Her family didn’t have a church affiliation so she had never been confirmed. I, until going away to school, had always been active in the church and Elle, wanting to please me, decided to get confirmed in the same church (denomination) as I had been. It was a really BIG surprise. I actually felt bad about not knowing as I would’ve had an appropriate gift for to commemorate the occasion. But I didn’t.

When the service was over I knew I had to do something special. On the spur of the moment I offered to take her to the Sugar Bowl for lunch. When I offered she gave me one of those pleading looks and asked if we could also take her sorority sister who’d also been confirmed, with us. There was no one from her family there and it was really a big deal for her. Monetarily, I could do it but I really wanted it to be just Elle and I. I’ve never been good at saying ”no“ and I didn’t.

By the time we were done (long wait, slow service) it was almost mid afternoon. I was hoping to have at least a few hours alone with Elle and when we left the girl off at the sorority, Elle wanted to go change. When she came back she didn’t look all that happy. She told me she didn’t feel all that well and begged off. She said she wanted to go lay down for a while. I was disappointed, again, and, in looking back, probably acted a little childish when I told her I was going back to my school. I do remember pulling the panties I’d taken the night before out from under the seat and onto the passenger seat and trying to inspect them again while I was driving.

As it turned out, Elle was sick and for the whole week. When I told her I was coming over that next weekend she begged me not to. I was hurt but her excuse was that she’d gotten so far behind on her schoolwork that she just had to get caught up. She tried to tell me that she, in her heart, wanted to see me but it was imperative that she keep her grades up. There was nothing I could say to change her mind. She did remind me that it was only a few more days until the Thanksgiving break. So that, along with trying to come up with a way to to get her into those special panties I'd taken off the clothes line, was what I focused on until I went to pick her up to go home for Thanksgiving.

In a way, that, itself, was a bit of a problem. Some of the guys from near where my home was approached me about getting a ride home and back. They were underclassmen and without cars. There were four of them and they were willing to pay $20 each for the trip. It was hard to turn them (and the money) down. But I’d promised Elle that I’d take her roommate Nancy and another girl who lived in the town next to ours, home. Eighty dollars, right before Christmas, was a lot to turn down, especially since I didn’t have a job for the holidays.

If there was one good thing that happened over that last period before Thanksgiving was that I gained most of my lost weight back and was feeling much stronger. I’d been a ”good boy“ and hadn’t partied all that much and done a little more studying than usual. All in all , I was ready for a break away from school.

To be continued...

No comments: