Monday, January 26, 2009

THE REST OF THE FALL SEASON... fairly quiet (Part 39b)

It had been a while since I’d been over to see Elle and thought it would be a good idea to stop at my friend Donnie’s house to let his mother know that I’d be staying there that night. When I walked in she almost didn’t recognize me. Of course I had to explain what had happened to me. It took longer than I expected but the one thing my stopping to see her gained was that she insisted that I sleep in a bed rather than a chair or on the sofa like I usually did. She showed me which one and, just like a mother, told me not to be out too late.

There weren’t as many cars on the hill as usual. There were about five spaces which really gave a good view of the whole town. We got one of those and settled in for some serious ”snuggling“. Elle had used the ladies room when we left the Restaurant and I hadn’t thought about it until we got the car parked. When she lay across my lap and I put my hand up between her legs I was surprised that not only was she wearing a ”package“ but also had a pair of the full plastic panties on over it. When I asked her about it she told me to be patient. I didn’t know exactly what she meant. I don’t know how long I waited before she got up on her knees. Then she just sat there on the calves of her legs for a few minutes looking at me with a sort of smile. Then she lay back down across my lap again. When I put my hand between her legs I could feel the warmth through the plastic. She’d pee’d into her package!. I was totally confused!

The way she explained it was that she’d never been comfortable when she had to pee outside when we were parked on the hill, what with all the other cars around. With colder weather coming she wasn’t sure what she’d be willing to do. Having a few weeks to think about it she decided she’d ”experiment“ by doing what she’d just done. As I listened to her it made sense as far as taking care of the pee but what was I/we to do then. After a few seconds she started to laugh... and so did I.

Then we came up with a plan of attack for at least that night. Surprisingly, she still had on the nylon panties that she’d worn during the day so I asked her if she thought she could get her fingers hooked into the two pair of cotton panties and the plastic ones all at once. She had to struggle a bit but finally was able to do it. With a towel under her she slid the ”package“ down her legs and off. Once they were out of the way we went back to our usual position... and some ”enjoyment”. The trouble was that she didn’t want me to get too “excited“. In spite of my protestations that I felt fine she would only let me rub her panties and ”visit“ inside them for a few seconds at a time. Needless to say it was disappointing to me. To top it off she insisted that I get her back to the sorority around 10pm so that I wouldn’t get ”overtired“.

When I got back to Danny’s house his mother was still up. That was another first. I usually got there so late she would be in bed. Now, as I remember it, I didn’t feel all that tired. But Mrs C insisted that I have some tea with honey and that would be good for me. I looked at myself in the mirror each morning and knew that I pretty gaunt but it was starting to become a complex what with almost everybody wanting to take care of me. Of course I adhered to her wishes. I ended up with one of Danny’s brother’s beds and he was assigned to the couch. I tried to protest but she wouldn’t hear of it. I will admit the bed was better than the couch.

As I remember it nothing memorable happened on Sunday. The most exciting thing was in getting the "package" with the wet panties back into the house without being seen. We spent most of the day at the sorority which meant that being up close and personal was not really possible. In fact, nothing much happened over the next few weeks.

Elle’s period arrived the week following my visit and that was welcomed by both of us. Even though we thought that we were ”safe“ on that memorable weekend it was nice to have it confirmed. I was definitely feeling stronger but didn’t come over to see Elle until Saturday. I remember it being especially cold and windy and not bringing a warm enough coat. Because of that we decided not to go out that night. A number of the girls and their dates also felt the same. With permission from Mrs M, we all went downstairs to the ”game room“ and hung out there. It was pretty tame and boring but I looked at it as better than freezing or being alone. When it was time to go I wasn’t looking forward to the trip back to my car. As usual it was parked on the street leading up to the campus. Even though I was jogging I was looking for a way to short circuit the trip. I remembered the stairway up to the street. When I got to the sorority where I'd seen it I remember jogging right up the driveway of the adjoining house, hoping to find a break in the hedge that separated the two yards. There was a carriage house (garage) in both back yards but the one in the yard of the sorority had a light on the back of it. I was almost all the way to the back when I saw the light shining through the hedge. I got lucky as there was place where some bushes had died and there was enough room for me to squeeze through. All I was thinking about was getting to my car. I saw the stairs and was actually on the first step when I saw something white over my shoulder. I stopped and there, within a few feet, were two pair of panties hanging on a clothesline. I know I was shaking from the cold by then but I just had to go over to look at them. I didn’t even think about the possibility of someone from the sorority seeing me. As I approached I saw something I’d never seen before. Even with the wind blowing them about I could clearly see that the crotch was different. It wasn’t rounded like all the others that I’d seen but had a diamond shape to it. For a second I thought they were cotton because it appeared that they had a band leg like the ones Elle wore. But I was wrong. I grabbed the first ones and found they were nylon. I looked closely at what I thought were band legs and found they were actually faux band legs and that there was elastic at the openings. I knew right then and there that they (both) were going into my pocket.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Even in those days you were taking a big chance, but I can relate to the desire. I just don't think I would ever cranked up the nerve to grab them from a backyard.

badside said...

I'm sure with all the innocent playing around with Elle, you must have been a little worked up. The panties on the line didn't stand a chance!