Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... Adapting (Part 45b)


The rest of the week went by fairly quickly. Rose was well versed in the theater, having attended many plays in the city. She was a great help to me especially in interpreting the written dialog. Because of that, between her and the instructor I actually looked forward to going to class. Boring, boring, boring was the only way to describe the Eco course. As soon as classes were over on Friday I was on my way home. Elle wasn’t working and I went straight to her house. She was really glad to see me and, fortunately, her mother was working. Without exaggeration, I could’ve taken her right there in the kitchen. It was one of Elle’s more demonstrative reactions. We both wanted to head right upstairs but I didn’t have a rubber and I knew that if I didn’t go home and say “Hi” to my mother she’d soon be on the phone. We broke away from each other and I told her I’d be back as soon as I could.

It was about 20 or so minutes before I got back. I didn’t knock but walked right into the kitchen. Elle was sitting on a small stool almost in the middle of the floor. All she had on was her bra and a pair of panties. That certainly got my attention! When she stood up we went into a lip lock on the top and a handful of crotch on the bottom. Passion like this from Elle was rare and I sure wanted to take advantage of it. I quickly found her “button” and she could only take it for a few seconds before she pulled away. When she came back she went right for my belt and pants. As soon as they were on the floor she pushed me down onto the stool and followed me down, straddling me. WHEW! So much in such a short time! I still didn’t have a rubber but it didn’t stop her when she pulled her panties aside and put my penis inside of them. OH MY HEART! I probably lasted only 10 to 15 seconds. She felt me come and just wiggled around on my lap for a while. When we finally got up we stood and hugged each other for quite a while. It certainly was good to be home!

Saturday night we took a ride around town and ended up at the sailing club. It was just about dusk and all the lights in the building were on. I decided to see what was going on and when we walked in there was a party with a lot of my old sailing friends in attendance. Even though I’d known for a month that I’d be home for six weeks I never once thought about sailing. Seeing all the people and them seeing me generated some discussion about the possibility of me racing again. At first I pretty much dismissed the idea. It had been almost two years since I’d last competed and I wasn’t sure I could find all the parts and pieces to the boat. When we left it was Elle who encouraged me to go home to see if I could. Instead of going off and “parking” we ended up in my father’s garage, moving all kinds of junk to get at the boat and the necessary equipment to race it. It turned out to be fun. My father, seeing the lights were on, even helped. By the time we got it all together it was past midnight. When I took Elle home I didn’t even get a “good” good night kiss. She was just too tired. But I was exhilarated! Working around the boat got my enthusiasm up.

The main problem I had on Sunday was that I didn’t have a crew. I took the boat to the club, set it up and visited with some of my closest racing friends. I was surprised that my best sailing friend, Buddy, wasn’t there. I’d hoped that his girlfriend, Carol, would be there with him as she usually sailed in clothes rather than a bathing suit. Wet clothes gave off some very vivid VPL’s. As the others started to sail out to the starting line I still hadn’t found a crew. I was about to give up when I recognized a guy who I had competed against a couple of years prior, walking towards the clubhouse. He was dressed fairly nicely and certainly didn’t look like he would be interested in sailing. I was the first one he came to and he asked if one of the other competitors was around. I pointed to a boat sailing away from the shore. He stood there for a minute and then, totally surprising me, asked if I needed a crew. He looked like he’d just come from church but had removed his tie. I told him I did. He told me he’d be right back and started running for the parking lot. When he came back he was still dressed the same but was shoeless and beltless. He quickly helped me launch the boat and jumped in.

His name was Rick and when he was in college had been a very good, competitive sailor. Once he graduated he’d sold his boat and gotten a job in the midwest. His mother was quite ill and he had come back to see her. He said he had come down to see just who of his friends were still sailing. The sight of the boats heading for the starting line was too much to take. He told me it had been over three years since he’d sailed and told me not to expect too much from him. It’d been almost two since I’d last raced so we were both rusty. One other thing was that our combined weights were 330 pounds, about 30 over the optimum racing weight for this class sailboat. I told him it didn’t matter and that it was just good to be back on the water. He agreed.

I truly wasn’t expecting much in the way of results so when we ended up winning the first race we were both ecstatic. A second place finish in the next race wasn’t too bad either. When back ashore we were both congratulated for our efforts. Rick had to get back to his mother’s house to change out of his wet clothes so he could go see her in the hospital and didn’t stay around for long. Some of the other regular racers were curious as to how Rick and I got together. A couple of them told me that Rick was “bad news” and that I really should avoid him. That puzzled me as we seemed to get along very well and we certainly couldn’t have asked for much better results. When Rick left he told me he was flying back West the next day and, depending on his mother’s health, might be back the following weekend. I was hoping that he would.

Right from the time I'd gotten home my mother was all over me about doing my homework. My going racing kept me from doing any of it so when I got back to the house she told me that I wasn’t leaving, even to go over to Elle’s, until it was done. There was nothing I could say or do so invited Elle to at least come over and to sit with me as I worked. It wasn’t much of a “date“ and I remember her needling me by saying I did more studying that night than I’d done the whole Spring semester. I did get to walk her home and got some good kissing in but not much else. When I left her I'd pretty much decided that I’d try commuting on a daily basis. I really missed Elle.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Well with a greeting like that I'll just bet you did miss her.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

-Badside