Sunday, May 03, 2009

MANIC MAY... and it was (Part44a)

When Miss Bea returned she found us asleep in the back yard. She thought it was pretty funny. She woke us up to ask us if we wanted to go to the movies, on her, that night. She was a huge Paul Newman fan and The Long Hot Summer was playing. The girls were also turned on by Newman so, if I wanted to be with Elle that night, I had to go along. I didn’t really mind as long as I didn’t have to pay for it. Missing was Brad. Even though Barbara Ann hadn’t heard from him she was hot to go to the movies anyway. I have to admit that it was a pretty good movie as Joanne Woodward did look pretty good to me back then.

I didn’t get to spend much time with Elle (alone) before I headed back to the fraternity. I know that her period came the next day, much to my great relief. I have no memory of the rest of that week as far as Elle was concerned. I had enough to handle of my own. With the end of the month coming up I was still delinquent in my room and board payments to the fraternity. I do remember pleading with some of the guys who worked full time at the student co-op to let me work in their stead and getting some additional work. I ended up borrowing money from Mr B at the clothing store to get paid up in time. It was a precursor for the whole month of May.

========================

NOTE: Up to now I’ve tried to write most of this using a “time line”. However, May became somewhat frantic for me. With Elle and I seeing each other three to four times a week there was no need to write. A lot of what I’ve written has been guided by reading her old letters to me (Yes, I still have them). So what I’m going to do for the next few posts is to write about some of the things that I remember happening but they might not be in the sequence that they took place.

=========================

One of the most pressing items for me was my situation with Professor W and the psychology course I was taking. As I’ve previously written, he had rejected my term project but, on the advice of my faculty advisor, I had continued to work on it. I had managed to avoid confrontation with Professor W, more because, as the weeks progressed, his behavior regressed. He had set up progress meetings with other members of the class and then not shown up. He couldn’t remember the names of the guys in class so he set up a seating chart. But we would change seats each time we had class with him. He never knew. I’d mentioned that he would give a quiz each class. That was how he would take attendance. But, once the papers were handed in two or three of the guys would slip out the door when he wasn’t looking. That was fairly easy to do. He considered himself to be a lecturer and he would walk around the room as he did. He would often stop in front of a window and, even in mid sentence, would stop and stare out at the landscape. Sometimes he would be there for a few minutes at a time. He was the laughing stock of the campus but the administration did nothing about it. My advisor was in sympathy with me but he, also, did nothing. I felt somewhat helpless.

There was a lot of dissatisfaction at the fraternity over it’s campus status. Some of the Freshman pledges were threatening not to formally join when they returned in the Fall. With social probation already in force and the threat of academic probation hanging over our heads there wasn’t much to offer. From an economic standpoint that was certainly not good. I was trying to plead my case to become the full time house manager for the following year. There was a faction that was arguing against that happening citing the fact that I had only actually, physically, lived in the house for less than a semester. They also brought up the fact that even though I slept in the house most nights that I was seldom present. To combat that criticism I cut back on my mid week visits to see Elle.

I also managed to get a full time position at the co-op. Full time is a misnomer. It amounted to 16 to 20 hours a week. At $1.00 an hour it didn’t go very far but at least it was something. If there was anything good about it all it was that I was actually getting some studying done when business was slow. That was not to say that I didn’t get to see Elle. I did, but not as much.

One of the more memorable weekday trips did involve Barbara Ann. I’d decided to go down to see her one day probably about mid month. We’d talked on the phone and I was to pick her up at her school at the regular place and regular time. At 3:30pm I was there... but Elle wasn’t. In all the times I’d gone to pick her up there she’d never been late. I waited for awhile and then thought that maybe she’d gotten a ride so headed for Miss Bea’s. I’d been there so often that I didn’t ever bother to knock. I walked into the kitchen and didn’t see any signs that anyone had come home yet. But, I took a chance and went upstairs hoping to find and surprise Elle. She wasn’t in her room. As I turned to walk out I saw bare feet at the end of a bed in Barbara Ann’s room. I went up to the door and peeked in. Barbara Ann was lying on her side facing away from the door... wearing only a blouse and panties. The view was my favorite... her nice rounded butt cheeks filling out her panties and a nice big crotch line to finish it off. Oh for a camera!

Again, not knowing where Elle was I didn’t want to get caught by her in a compromising position as far as Barbara Ann was concerned, Reluctantly, I went back downstairs. Concerned as to just where Elle was I headed back to the school. She was ready and waiting for me as I pulled up. It turned out that, due to an emergency, she had to take “bus duty”. I was relieved to see her and, having not seen all that much of her alone for a couple of weeks, asked if we couldn’t find an excuse to leave Miss Bea’s after supper. I didn’t expect that she would be receptive without some “selling” on my part and when she immediately said “yes” it was the best news I’d had all month.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Barbara Ann was a good (bad) influence on Elle!

-Badside