Tuesday, May 05, 2009

MANIC MAY... and it was (Part44b)

Back at Miss Bea’s we found that Barbara Ann had come home early because she didn’t feel well. She skipped supper and when Elle and I finished washing and drying the dishes Elle told Miss Bea she had to go meet with her mentor teacher. Elle wasn’t a very good liar but she pulled it off like a pro. Because I’d never really identified a place to go and “park” I had no plan. We drove back to the first town that Elle had taught and found a place that really wasn’t all that private so I didn’t get too far when it came to being “up close and personal” with her. Since it was a school night and the fact that she had done none of her next day preparations she wanted to go back to Miss Bea’s when it started to get dark. It had been over two hours since we’d left Miss Bea’s and Elle hadn’t mentioned the need to pee. I didn’t think of it until we approached the state highway department depot that we’d stopped at about a month prior when she’d started to wet herself. On the spur of the moment, and without saying a word, I drove in again. It was dark this time and as I pulled behind the same sand berm that we’d stopped at before I looked over at Elle. She had this big grin on her face.

We both got out of the car and she, hiding behind the open door, pulled her skirt up around her waist. Her white panties stood out in the semi darkness. I placed one hand lightly in her crotch and the other around her waist. It felt so good to kiss her and to rub her panties at the same time. After a few seconds I asked if she had to go, knowing full well what her answer would be. Because she would have to go back to Miss Bea’s she didn’t want to pee standing up and to have it run down her legs so she squatted down. I followed her down and almost before she was settled she started to pee. Feeling the wet warmth of her panties really had me going. Because I still had my pants on, squatting was crushing my penis, but I endured the pain until she was finished. When we stood up I undid my pants and pulled them down to my knees and then slid into the passenger seat. She followed and sat on my knees, straddling me. I was afraid that my “lack of activity” might cause me to come early and, as much as I wanted her to slide up to my groin in her wet panties, I pulled her leg elastic aside and looked for her “button”. It only took a few seconds. I did have a “rubber” and managed to get it on without a problem.

It wasn’t as good as when we did it “au natural” but it was certainly a good experience for both of us. The “rubber’ helped me last longer so she got more pleasure than usual. When it was over she just stayed there with her head resting on my shoulder. I have no idea how long we stayed that way. When we put ourselves back together she stayed snuggled up to me for quite a while. It was almost 11pm when we got back to the house. Miss Bea had gone to bed so at least I didn’t have to lie to her as to where we were for so long. Elle had left her wet panties on with a pair of the heavy cotton ones over them. As I took my ”good night hug“ I slid my hands up under her skirt and squeezed her bottom, feeling just a bit of dampness. It was enough to get a bit of a bulge started. I would loved to have been able to stay with her that night as she was in a very loving mood. But reality took over and I, reluctantly, headed back to campus.

When I had left North Carolina after my Spring break and working with the horses, my boss, AJ, had indicated that he would be shipping the stable to the local racetrack in the middle of May. Once the month of May came I couldn’t wait until they arrived. It was about the time I was expecting word that they had arrived that I got a letter from Mrs AJ. It was to tell me that there had been a change of plans and that AJ had shipped the horses to a track in Delaware until around Memorial day. It was not something that made me very happy. In truth, I had spent every dollar that I expected to make over that two week period. It would’ve paid off the fraternity, Mr B and the few odd debts that had encumbered. Instead of $140 all I would be making was $40. I had no idea where I’d come up with the other $100.

The schedule for final exams came out about 10 days before they were to start. Because Memorial day fell during that week it made the schedule a little longer than normal. Mine called for Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Monday, Tuesday. On one hand it was a real pain for it to extend that long. On the other, it meant that I’d have time to cram for each one individually. I dreaded the Thursday one because it was the Psychology one with Professor W.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like a wonderful evening!