Monday, July 06, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... some ripples (Part 45n)

I was wearing the clothes I expected to wear to the theater so told her that I wasn’t interested. She persisted and when she said that we could do it in our underwear... that woke me up for sure. I really wasn’t to happy with the idea of getting undressed out in the open, on the deck, but Rose suggested we could do it from the dingy. I wasn’t so sure that was a good idea but at least we’d only be seen by people in the boat moored next to us if they were there, and looking. I took my shirt, shoes and socks off on the deck and climbed down into the dingy. Again, I had to hold it tight to the boat so Rose could sort of slide herself down and into it. Another great VPL. I was already a bit hard just from thinking about seeing her in her bra and panties and this sight made it worse. I took the seat at the stern and she sat in the middle, facing away from me. I heard her tell me to go first. I really didn’t have a choice. I slipped my khaki’s off and handed them to her and while she put them up in the bow I slipped over the transom and into the water. It really felt good and the coolness of it helped to ”deflate“ me. I was kind of bobbing in the water about 10 feet away as I watched Rose slip off her blouse. I couldn’t wait to see her panties as she slipped over the side. But she told me I couldn’t look. I told her I’d go underwater and she could do it then. I was hoping to time it so I was back up just as she hit the water. When I came up she was sitting on the rear seat with her legs over the transom. I couldn’t see her panties but I got a good look at her chest. For a girl her size it sure looked good. She motioned for me to go away or go back under water and that’s what I did. When I came up she was in the water and hanging off the transom. I swam up to her but didn’t touch her. I could see the white of her panties under the water and the ”hardness“ started all over again. She suggested that we swim around the boat. It looked huge from that view. There was a beautiful sailboat, about 30 feet in length, moored just a few boats away. Rose showed no interest in really swimming so I left her to go take a look at it. When I started back I saw her hanging on the side of the dingy. It was like she was in another world and not paying much attention to anything. I decided to surprise her and dove under the surface, swimming underwater right up to her. As I approached I could see the outline of her butt crack through her almost translucent panties. I popped to the surface right beside her, scaring her. To this day I don’t know why I didn’t grab her, at least around the waist, when I came up to her.

My guess is that we spent about 20 minutes in the water. Now the problem was to get back in the dingy without tipping it over. The easiest way was over the side but that was also the most dangerous. When Rose calmed down from the surprise of my sudden appearance I told her I would stabilize the dingy so she could pull herself up and in. In theory it was a good idea. It became readily apparent that she had little upper body strength as she couldn’t even pull herself up enough to get her waist up to the side. I convinced her that the best way was for me to try and boost her up at least far enough so that she could reach in the dingy and grab the seat so she could then pull herself all the way in. I remember putting my hands around her waist and feeling the soft material of her panties and realizing that I was ”growing“. That was the last thing I wanted her to know. I told her to pull herself up when I gave her the push upwards. When I did I ended up going underwater for a few seconds and when I came up I saw the most beautiful sight imaginable. She was half in and half out of the dingy with her legs flailing away as she tried pulling herself the rest of the way in. I thought her panties were translucent under water but this was unbelievable. Even with two layers of nylon material I could see everything. Even though I only got to see it for maybe 10 seconds it sure seemed longer. I decided to wait a minute or so before I tried to get in, hoping I would ”deflate“, but it wasn’t happening as I could see her nipples showing though her wet bra. She was sitting facing the bow and so I decided to do it the hard way and get in by climbing over the transom. As skinny as I was, it hurt my ribs but at least that helped my predicament... for a few seconds. As I sat down I was looking at the back of Rose and could clearly see her butt crack through her panties and I was big as ever.

Rose wanted to get back up on the boat which meant that I’d have to stand up. The last thing I wanted right then was for Rose to see me showing any sign of sexual interest in her. I had her reach up and grab the boat’s railing posts and as she did I slid in behind her, careful not to let my penis touch her. I held the dingy tight to the boat and told her to pull herself up all the while trying to keep my very obvious ”problem facing away from her. She was able to get part way up onto the deck and, in so doing, gave me another unbelievable “look”. I remember thinking that I’d never “deflate” at that rate.

Once on deck Rose retrieved a couple of towels from the cabinet that had held the deck chairs. I asked her to throw me one which I was able to drape around me to somewhat hide my obvious problem. By the time I got up on deck Rose was lying on her towel, face down. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her panties. She had her head turned away from where I was and I took advantage of that and bent down to inspect the waist elastic. I knew I’d seen the same style before but I couldn’t put a brand name to them. Rose had obviously taken a swig from the wine bottle because it was up by her head. I wanted to get the taste of the salt water out of my mouth so I took one too. I sat down in the chair and promptly fell asleep again.

To be continued...

No comments: