Saturday, July 11, 2009

A DIFFERENT KIND OF SUMMER... some ripples (Part 45o)


A passing outboard woke me up and as I looked at Rose she had turned over and was on her back. This was an even better view. I’d never heard of a “camel toe” at that time in my life but that was what I saw. Instant hard on! Her panties were now dry but were sheer enough to see what I wanted to. I looked at my watch and it was after 5pm. I knew I wanted a shower to wash the salt off and we also had to eat and get to the theater by 8pm. I called to Rose and I fully expected her to get all modest on me but she didn’t. She just sat up and pulled her knees up to her chest without pulling the towel around her. We had left our clothes in the dingy and I went to get them with my towel around me. I don’t think she saw the reason but she did “zing” me about my modesty. I made it down into the dingy and pulled my pants on. My underpants, being cotton, hadn’t dried but at that point I didn’t care. I passed Rose’s clothes on up to her and then watched as she dressed herself. I couldn’t have dreamed up a better scenario than what I’d witnessed that afternoon.

Back at the house Rose said she would shower first while I dug through my clothes that were out in the car to find a decent pair of khaki’s and dry underpants. She told me to come on upstairs and to go in the room to the left of the bathroom. The bathroom was between that bedroom and Rose’s and the door was somewhat ajar and I could hear the shower. I went into the room and found a fresh towel on the bed. Then I walked out onto the balcony thinking of what an unbelievable afternoon it had been. In somewhat of a dreamworld I didn’t hear or see Rose walk in. She had a towel wrapped around her and was telling me the bathroom was free. She turned and walked out and I followed a few steps behind her. As I turned into the hall I saw her take the last steps into her room... bare bottomed. WHEW!

The bathroom was unlike any I’d ever seen before. It not only had a bathtub but also a separate shower. It had a very large pedestal sink and also a built in dressing table with a bench seat. The most important thing I saw though, was the pile of clothes on that bench seat. Obviously, they belonged to Rose. On top was her bra. As I’d mentioned, when I saw her sitting in her bra in the dingy I was impressed with the size of her breasts. I picked the bra up and saw the label read “Maidenform”. I had to smile because the father of my senior year roommate at boarding school was in charge of advertising for Maidenform. Our room had a couple of their promotional posters. (hidden, of course) The size of her bra was the same as Elle’s, 34 B. I was truly impressed as Rose was around 5 feet in height and barely weighed 100 pounds. Elle, on the other hand, was 5 feet 7 inches and about 140 pounds. But I really wanted to see the label in the panties. I knew I’d seen that distinctive waist elastic but I couldn’t place it. “Vanity Fair”... the same kind that the new neighbor at home wore. They were really well made. I made a mental note to see if I could find some, somewhere, for Elle.

By the time I was washed and dressed Rose was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. She was standing in the doorway of the front door with the sun shining in behind her. She was wearing a chiffon Summer dress and I swear she wasn’t wearing a slip. At least it didn’t look like it. She had made reservations at an Italian restaurant in the downtown area. It only took a few minutes to get there. It was obvious that Rose had been there many times before. It was also obvious that it was a "real“ Italian restaurant. The staff spoke mostly in Italian and I couldn’t understand most of the menu. Rose asked if she could order for me and, rather than embarrass myself asking a bunch of stupid questions, said yes. Of course she ordered wine. The lightheadedness of the afternoon had finally worn off and I really wasn’t up to it. But Rose was persuasive, saying that it would really enhance the meal.

She’d ordered veal parmesan with some sort of red wine. It was the first time I’d ever eaten veal and I really enjoyed it. Somehow, we managed to finish off the whole bottle of wine. For dessert she ordered up spumoni, another first. I really didn’t feel lightheaded but I knew that I’d been drinking as I walked out to the car. It was only 15 minutes to the theater and our seats were in the third row. I remember the first part of the play and little thereafter. I know I fell asleep a few times as Rose gave me some sharp pokes. By the time it was over it was after 11pm. I was very, very tired and Rose could see that. As we pulled into her driveway she started pleading with me to stay over. I really didn’t want to as I wanted to get home so I’d have some time with Elle before I left the next morning. But common sense told me I’d be stupid to try and make it.

I called home and told my father that I was too tired to drive home. He actually praised me for making a good decision. My plan had been to leave for the track around 10 am and I told him I was still shooting for that. When I got off the phone Rose was already upstairs. She called down to me telling me to use the room that I’d been in earlier the day. When I got to the top of the stairs the bathroom door was closed but the lights were on and the bed had been turned down for me. I turned out the lights and waited for the bathroom to be free. The french doors to the balcony were still open and I could see the lights from the harbor. When I heard the bathroom door open I started for the hall but before I made it there was Rose halfway into the room. I couldn’t really make out just what she was wearing but it wasn’t much. She said she was coming in to tell me to leave the balcony doors and the room door open so I’d have some breeze to keep cool. But she didn’t leave. She walked out onto the balcony. I didn’t know what to say or do. I stood there for a minute or so and then walked towards the balcony. Before I knew it Rose had thrown her arms around me. All I wanted to do was go to sleep. I really didn’t want this and I also didn’t want to hurt Rose’s feelings. I honestly don’t remember what I said to her at that point but I remember her asking/pleading for just one kiss. I also remember bending down to kiss her, on the lips, and I know I felt tears on her upper lip. It didn’t last all that long and then she said ”goodnight“ and walked out of the room.

That was the last time I ever saw her. I didn’t sleep very well at all and as soon as daylight started peeking through the balcony doors I was up and on the road. In some respects it was like an escape. I was actually home a little after 6am.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Pantymaven said...

Not that anyone would care, but... I'm away for the next week.

oldblue said...

I CARE! You're a better man than I. Even today old and happily married I could not turn that down. Have a good trip.

badside said...

Hi PM, hope you're going somewhere fun! I sure have been enjoying reading about Rose, I knew she'd be something special! Picturing her in my mind in her sheer bra and panties has really got me going!