Saturday, July 25, 2009

MORE SUMMER... Ups and downs (Part 46c)

We hadn’t eaten anything and it was now past 7pm. She had come over to invite us to join with the local club members who had volunteered to work at the Championships for a bite to eat. I had only snacked on the way home from the track and was truly famished. I looked at Elle and she was shaking her head “no”. I think it was Penny who saw her and she asked why. I know Elle wanted to “kill” me when I said that she’d had an “accident”. Almost without batting an eye Penny said she had some spare clothes. Elle still seemed reluctant but Penny told her to just go wade out into the water and pointed to some others who were doing somewhat the same. I encouraged Elle and helped her off the boat. It was only about 10 feet to the water. I walked out to my knees (I still had on my jeans) and Elle walked out a little further and did a quick squat. Penny stood there watching us and when we came out of the water she walked us back to the clubhouse. She took Elle into the ladies locker room and about 10 minutes later they reappeared. Elle was now wearing a pair of cuffed red shorts. I’d seen them on Penny (or Pam) before. My first thought was what was under them. I couldn’t wait until later to find out.

We were made welcome just as if we were actual members of the yacht club. I recognized a lot of the kids as they were fellow competitors in our area regattas. I also recognized some of the adults as parents of these same kids and some of the others as flag officers of the club. We ended up spending more time there than I’d wanted to. When we finally made our way back to the car I heard someone call my name. It was the Chip, the kid from up by the track where I worked. I really wanted to leave so I could spend some time with Elle but headed in his direction. He introduced us to his sister who was going to crew for him. As we pushed his boat to it’s launching space he let me know that his sister wasn’t his first choice for a crew. His regular crew was a football player going to college in North Carolina and was there early for practice. I looked at him and then at his sister and shook my head. If the normal prevailing winds came in they were going to be overpowered from being too light. Even though it was getting dark by then I did notice that the girl did fill out her shorts quite nicely.

If I had even a clue to someplace where Elle and I could’ve gone to park locally I would’ve done it. But I also didn’t want to take a chance of wasting time or getting lost so we headed for home. The abandoned garage near home seemed to be the logical place. On the way Elle had let me know she was going to have to go before we got there. I told her to grab a towel from under the seat and go but, because they weren’t her clothes, she wouldn’t. I then told her to slide the shorts and panties down and go. She wouldn’t do that but I watched her pull the shorts down and take them off. I really wanted to know what kind of panties Penny had given her to wear. I could see they were white from the light of the radio. I then put my hand on her stomach and rubbed lightly and could feel that they were nylon. I was hoping that she could hold on until we got to our spot but as soon as we turned onto our road I saw her stuff the towel under her. I tried to get my hand onto her crotch but she pushed it away. I remember thinking “what a waste of pee”.

Once parked I got my chance. She lay over my lap and my hand slipped easily into place. It felt so good to rub the smooth fabric. But I was surprised at how wide the crotch felt. Elle had more than that on her mind. She lifted her top leg and then proceed to put her own hand in her crotch to pull the material away. I liked her thinking! If I were to guess I would say it took less than three minutes before she was sitting up and undoing my pants. It took more time for me to put a rubber on than it did to get my pants and underpants off. She was straddling me and had my penis right in her “canal”, riding up and down. Although the rubber somewhat dulled the sensation for me I was worried that I would come before she was ready for me. I didn’t but I didn’t last all that long when we finally “connected“. I remember Elle being especially satisfied. It might’ve been her first real orgasm.

It was only a short ride to our homes. Elle, reluctantly, put the red shorts back on to get into her house. I still wanted to find out who made the panties she was wearing. As we kissed goodnight I did put my fingers up under the cuff of the shorts and onto her crotch. I pretty much figured she’d just back away but she didn’t. Almost before I knew it she was peeing. I pulled her in tight to me and kept my fingers moving as her warm pee flooded over them. I was truly surprised. As I walked home I couldn’t help thinking that Elle’s thinking was definitely changing.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Wow, what a turn on, Elle wearing another girl's panties!