Saturday, March 06, 2010

WORKING... and the reality of it (Part 52h)

I felt a little guilty leaving at that point but I could see Elle was getting a bit upset. Once on the other side of the road Elle told me that she'd been peeing while we were talking with Harry and Vi and that it was running down her legs. Of course I had to take a peek and when I did she hit me on the back of my head... but it was worth it. I could see her whole crotch area was now wet and my bulge was growing. The problem was that I knew she was mad enough that I wouldn't be able to take advantage of the situation.

Back at the trailer Elle quickly got over her "mad" and focused on getting the new washing machine up and running. She had two days of diapers to do and as she changed and washed up I got it all set to run. I could tell she was calmed down by the fact that she reappeared wearing just her blouse and dry panties. The first load was done just about the time the baby wanted to be fed so I got the job of hanging the diapers on the wash line. As I stepped out of the door and looked towards the line I could see a pair of red shorts, white panties and a blouse on the line along with a pair of gabardine driving pants, boxer shorts and a western style shirt... the clothes Jackson and his girlfriend were wearing when we saw them down by the pond. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited at seeing the panties. Not only that but I was going to be close enough to touch them. I made sure that I hung the diapers so that I would be somewhat hidden when I took a close up view. I think my hand was shaking when I reached out to touch them. When they had been hung on the line they were inside out which meant the label was exposed. I sidled over to them and took a quick feel. The tag read Vanity Fair and it was embroidered. It also said "Size 5" but they looked bigger than Elle's size 5 panties. I also noted that the waist elastic was different than any that I'd ever seen. They sure were new to me. I couldn't stay for very long and hoped to get another feel of them when Elle finished the next load of diapers.

The washer seemed to do a good job but she couldn't put that many diapers into the tub. By the time she finished all of them she'd done three loads. That part was disappointing but she realized that if she stayed on top of them in the future it would work. When I took the last load out to the wash line it was almost dark. I checked Jackson's trailer and was happy to see it was dark and there were no cars parked in front. As I finished hanging the last of the diapers I walked past the panties and in one swipe grabbed them and the clothes pins. I stuck my head in the door and told Elle I was going to check on the horses and headed for the barn. The panties were just about dry and as I made my way over I could feel a bulge starting. I made a cursory look at the horses and finally stopped under one of the lights to get a good look at the panties. The leg elastics seemed like the type found on Elle's nylon panties but the waist elastic was really unique. The other thing that was different was that the inside of the crotch felt sort of like cotton but it was fuzzy. I just couldn't reconcile the feel of the material. I knew I better get them back on the line before Jackson returned but I'd seen enough to be on the look out for them when and if I got a chance to go panty shopping in the future.

Labor day was the penultimate day of the year at the track. Management featured an invitational only race with some of the best horses in the East scheduled to race. There were horses that shipped in from the city just for it. I was surprised to see Jackson was listed as the driver of one of them and in the paddock made a point to congratulate him on it. When he saw me coming he thought I was going to rag on him from the previous day at the pond. I guess he was feeling guilty because as I approached he started explaining. I just stood and listened. The girl (I don't remember her name) thought it would be fun to go for a ride in the boat (That sounded familiar...) but he found it was really muddy by the edge. He'd taken off his shoes, rolled up his pants and was in the process of carrying her to the boat when he tripped on a submerged stick. The two of them ended up in the mud and water. I had a hard time keeping from smiling as he explained but I was happy that it had happened for it had given me the opportunity to see a different pair of panties. (BTW: he ended up second in the big race .)

I also saw Andy and he confirmed that he would be leaving the next day with his horses. At first I was sad thinking that Carol would be leaving as well and that I might not get another chance at her panties. But he went on to tell me that she would be leaving on Wednesday or Thursday when the trailer would be going. Because of the Labor day holiday he couldn't get anyone to move it until then and Carol was staying to pack it up for the move. That news gave me some hope at one more try.

To be continued...

No comments: