Monday, March 29, 2010

GETTING A BREAK... finally (Part 54b)

I knew that Elle had worked out a schedule for clothes washing with Mrs M but because I wasn’t around most of the day it didn’t affect me. But that night I pursued it with her. Because her daughter also used her washing machine and had diapers it was decided that they would take turns during the week but Sunday was for Mrs M unless there was a weather problem. Like so many people of the day they used a four line T pole wash line. But, from the driveway it was out of sight and on the other side of the house. I had encouraged Elle to tell Mrs M about her “problem” just so she’d understand if she regularly saw sheets on the line or a lot panties. I knew that Elle could use as many as a dozen pair over a two day period although she’d been doing fairly well over the Winter. She wasn’t keen on the idea but I also wanted her to let Mrs M know that there was protection on the mattress so she said she let her know.

With my new found interest in getting a peek at Marge’s panties I made a concerted effort in finding a reason to go around to the other side of the house. On the next nice evening I told Elle I was going to follow the stream. Because she was carrying the baby in her arms and, at almost a year she was getting heavy, declined to go with me. I started off in the opposite direction from the house. When I saw Elle had gone inside I turned around. Even though there were no clothes on the line at that time I got a good idea of just how it was positioned for when I wanted to take a serious peek. I followed the stream all the way to the highway. While standing there found that if I stood at the beginning of the small bridge that went over the stream that I could see the clothes line. I determined that if I slowed my car when approaching the bridge that I’d be able to determine if there were clothes on the line or not. At that point I had the first part of my plan in place.

It only took a couple of weeks for me to really miss not having the trailer parked right across from the barn. I could no longer just run across the way and get something to drink, eat or to grab a kiss (or maybe something else). The only way to get in touch with Elle was to get in my car and drive to the apartment. Elle, on the other hand, was really enjoying her time with Mrs M and her family. Elle had learned that the other two rooms upstairs had been rented but wasn’t too thrilled with the fact that one of them was to an older man. Mrs M told her that he’d stayed with her since the racetrack had opened almost ten years earlier and had no problems. He worked at the track selling the betting tickets and was supposedly so quiet that the most noise he made was shutting his car door when he got in at night. When Elle told me I couldn’t do any more than shrug my shoulders. The other room was rented to a college girl who would be working at the restaurant across the street as soon as her classes were over. That news certainly interested me and upon hearing it I couldn’t wait to see what she looked like. I tried to use it to calm Elle’s concern about the man as this was going to be her second year staying with Mrs M. If there had been a problem she wouldn’t be returning. All we could do was to wait and see.

As far as the wash line was concerned there were a couple of days where I could see wash blowing in the wind when I got there for lunch. I couldn’t come up with a reason to walk over to the side of the house where the line was located so had to bide my time. With Elle and her “problem“ she’d only had a few ”misses“ and they weren’t at night so there wasn’t much in the way of extra wash. I just had to be patient. It was hard because I’d had another peek (a down pants) of Margie’s panties and that ignited the desire to see more than just a peek.

Things got really busy when AJ shipped the rest of the stable in. It was right before the track opened for the season. I think we had around 20 horses but, unlike previous seasons, almost all were race ready. On opening night we had five horses racing so I was out of my mind busy. I was still spoiled by having been home at night for the past six months so by the time I got back to the apartment at 1 am I was exhausted. On top of that the tractor trailer rig was blocking most of the yard. I ended up having to drive around it and onto the grass. In so doing I ended up in the back yard with my headlights shining on the other side of the house and... on clothes hanging on the line. For a few seconds I honestly thought about going over to check it out. But I was just about falling asleep behind the steering wheel. I figured that it was a long season and I’d have many more chances... and went on upstairs to bed. But believe me, I questioned myself in the morning when I got into my car and saw five or six panties hanging on the line. I wanted to kick myself.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Can hardly wait to read about Marge's panties! ;^)