Wednesday, May 12, 2010

HARD TIMES...change, not for the better (Part 55f)

The last thing I was thinking about was Faith’s panties when I picked Eugene up to go back to the apartment. I told Eugene about the offer and was looking for some validation from him. Because he’d only worked with his father he really didn’t have much experience in the way of what was or wasn't a fair offer. Back at the apartment I was concentrating on how to ”sell“ the offer to Elle and not thinking about Faith and Eugene leaving the apartment for the afternoon. I knew the hang up for Elle would be the lack of people at the farm to socialize with. I was actually worried that she’d say no.

It was about 1pm when Eugene’s friends arrived. Faith fixed us all a bite to eat and then they left. I should’ve been beside myself with excitement when they left but my thoughts were on my upcoming talk with Elle. I came up with all kinds of sales pitches and really didn’t like any of them. I’d told Elle that I’d call around 3pm and knew she’d be waiting for my call. I really didn’t want to talk with her... but I had to.

It went better that I thought it would. I really ”pushed“ the extra money that I’d be making and, with the new baby, how much we needed it. Basically, she was quiet on the other end of the line. I took that as a positive. I’d shown up at the phone booth with almost $5 in change and was about out when I flat out asked her what she was thinking. At first there was more silence and then she said something like ”do what you think is best“. I had no more money so took that as a ”yes“. I don’t remember what my immediate thoughts were but I was soon thinking about how to tell AJ.

I was back at the apartment before the thought of Faith’s panties crossed my mind. When it did I could feel my heart start to pound. In all the time I’d been staying there I’d never really had a look inside their bedroom. Every time I’d go into the bathroom I’d check just about everywhere looking for something faith might’ve left behind but had never found anything. I made a note of the angle of the bedroom door as I pushed it open enough for me to enter. There were two things I wanted a peek at and one was the dirty clothes basket. It was half hidden behind a chair and, again, I made note of the positioning of it as I picked it up and was disappointed to see very little in it. I’d forgotten that she’d done all the wash the day before and I was somewhat mad at myself for not remembering... since she’d used my car to go to the laundromat. One of Eugene’s shirts was right on top. I lifted it up and saw exactly what I was looking for... a pair of Faith’s white nylon panties. I made a mental note of how both the shirt and panties had been laying as I picked them up. As soon as I touched them I had a bulge. As I held them up there were a number of noticeable things about them. The one thing that struck me was the treatment of the leg openings. It wasn’t lace but it appeared to be lace like. I found the leg elastic and then about 1/2 inch of the same material as the panties only it was ”gathered“ which gave them the look of lace. It just seemed strange to me. I looked closely at the crotch area and it was definitely wider than most of the nylon panties that Elle had. It was also longer, from front to back, than Elle’s. I don’t remember any stains which indicated they were fairly new. Turning them inside out I looked at the label which read ”Seam Pruf”, a name I’d not seen before. The waist elastic was the tunnel type, enclosed by the same material as the panties. I'd seen that before in some of the nicer made ones. I, for sure, liked them!

After putting them and the wash basket back I headed for the dresser. I remember finding that she shared her lingerie drawer with Eugene’s underwear. There wasn't all that much on her side but I saw a pile of 4 or 5 panties right on top. I assumed that they were the panties that she’d just washed. I took the whole pile out and spread them out on the rug. There were two that caught my eye right away. They both had floral designs on them but were each very different. The first one was basically white with little rosebuds scattered throughout. As soon as I picked them up I noticed the feel of them was definitely different. They weren’t nylon or rayon and they weren’t cotton like any that I’d seen or felt. I held them up and when I turned to look at the back I saw something totally foreign to any panties I’d ever seen. I saw that the crotch panel started in the normal place on the front but, following it to the back, saw it didn’t end like all the other panties I’d seen before with a “half moon”. The panel continued on up to the waist elastic tapering as it went on up to a single point right in the middle of the back. That point was also the place the waist elastic started and ended and the label was placed. It read "BeFree". As I held them up it looked like an inverted “V”. The crotch fabric was doubled as with all other “normal” panties. When I went to stretch them I found that I couldn’t. I was truly puzzled. A close inspection of the middle of the crotch found some staining that indicated that they weren’t all that new. I folded them up and picked up the other floral pair. They had the same "feel" as the pair that I’d inspected from the wash basket and, after closely looking at them found them to also be made by “Seam Pruf”. Because the floral print flowed throughout the material I couldn’t see if there was any crotch staining. I then picked up one of the other panties and looked at the crotch area first. They didn’t have much staining either which was a bit of a disappointment. I was about to look for the label when I heard a sound from the living room. My heart stopped... or close to it. I quickly stacked the panties back up in the order that I’d laid them out and dropped them back into the drawer. I stood there to see if any more sounds came from the living room area. I don’t know if it was my imagination or not but I thought I did. The bathroom was right outside the bedroom door so I slipped as quietly as I could out into the hall and into the bathroom and closed the door.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

You must have been a nervous wreck! Was it a false alarm?!