Thursday, June 03, 2010

FROM BAD TO WORSE... life in Hades (Part 56d)

While we were doing that good deed, the three women got to talking. It wasn’t a subject that Elle really wanted to discuss but, basically, she was a ”captive“. It had to do with post pregnancy incontinence. Bethann had suffered through it and after a few years finally found a doctor who had a solution. Elle, after a while, relaxed and opened up about her condition. The other two women worked on Elle to at least go visit Bethann’s doctor. By the time Dan, Bert and I returned to the house their conversation was over and I was not aware of it until Elle and I went to bed. There was some irony to it as the good time we’d all had led to the first intimacy that Elle and I shared since back in August when she went home to her parents. The aftermath of that was a discussion concerning Elle going to see Bethann’s doctor. Even though our monthly expenses were greatly reduced and my income was up, I still owed money to the doctor who had delivered the last baby and had to cover the cost her current check up visits. I also knew that Elle was suffering with the wetting situation. With the birth of the baby, Elle’s attempts at potty training the now 18 month old had been interrupted and she was still pretty much in diapers. If Elle had diapers to wear she would’ve been in them as well. I told her that it was OK to go and kind of held my breath about the possible cost.

Following our ”intimate moment“ of Thanksgiving night I tried to find a spontaneous moment to give her the Vanity Fair panties I'd bought for her back in Boston. I was glad that I’d purchased the size 6 panties as Elle was still about 15 pounds over her normal weight. She got on the scale each and every day but would never let me see what it read. It was a few days after Thanksgiving on a rainy day when Dan sent me off to deliver potatoes. I stopped at the trailer to tell Elle that I wouldn’t be home for lunch. When I walked in she’d just stepped out of the shower and was about to put on a ”package“. She’d volunteered that the wetting situation had improved to the point that she was now able to last about an hour before ”leaking“. I immediately thought about the Vanity Fair panties and told her to wait a minute to continue dressing. In doing the cleaning of the trailer I’d discovered that if I removed the built in drawers there was a lot of unused space in behind them. I'd moved some of my ”stash“, including the new Vanity Fair panties, into that space. It only took a minute to retrieve them and I walked into the bedroom holding them up in front of me. She smiled and reached out for the pair I was holding. (See Part 55c to see them) The feel of them was a lot more silky than the other nylon panties she had and she picked up on that fact right away. The lace panels down the side was another touch that she commented on. The final thing was the brushed nylon in the crotch. I was somewhat shocked as she’d never said much when I’d surprised her with panties before. But... she didn’t want to put them on and ”ruin“ them with pee. I pleaded with her to at least put them on so I could see her in them before I left. As she did I was, again, congratulating myself on picking a size larger than normal. I liked what I saw and was really unhappy that I had to leave.

Later on Elle saw me return with Dan’s pick-up truck and when I walked into the trailer, there she was, holding the baby in her arms and wearing nothing but her bra and the new panties. I knew she was teasing me and all I could do was hope that Dan didn’t have a job for me after supper. In my mind things were almost back to ”normal“ between us and just the thought of that made the situation with Dan more tolerable.

It was Christmas week that Bethann set up the doctor visit for Elle and both she and Jeanne went with her to babysit the kids and to offer encouragement to Elle. Bethann had described the procedure she had and claimed that it solved her problem 90%. Elle, knowing that her problem started way before either pregnancy, wasn’t all that excited but had told me that if she could get back to where she was when she was in college (going 2 to 2 1/2 hours between bathroom visits) she’d be happy. By then Elle and I’d gotten back to our old ways. I’d always liked and enjoyed Elle’s wetting as long as it didn’t embarrass her. If she wasn’t ”into the moment“ she would let me enjoy myself, ”plugged into“ her wet pantied crotch. I’d thought about what might happen if this doctor was able to ”fix“ Elle completely. Selfishly, I hope it would only be a partial fix. )4)

Elle returned with no concrete news but with some hope. There would have to be tests and examinations which, to me, meant money. Christmas was going to be lean with emphasis on the now 19 month old. She was old enough to at least have a basic understanding of Christmas and we focused on her rather than on each other. Dan had been in a ”relaxed“ mode the whole month and, at the same time, I’d adjusted to the job he expected me to do. He gave us a nice ham for Christmas and Jeanne provided some nice presents for the kids. I got an unexpected present from my grandfather in the form of a small Polaroid camera. There was one caveat. He’d given the racehorse that I’d been driving in races to an Amish farmer to pull his ”go to meeting“ wagon. We’d been nursing his ailing leg for at least three years and AJ felt that he’d reached the end of his racing career. So, my grandfather wanted me to go visit the horse and to take some pictures of him. And... also a few of the kids. It was a nice camera and all but I’m not sure he understood how expensive the film was.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

It sounds as if your situation, if not improving, is not going down hill.
At least you are getting some sex and that always maked life better.

Anonymous said...

Good to read that your relations had returned to normal with Elle. she must have been a sight in her silky new nylon panties!

-Badside