Sunday, June 13, 2010

FROM BAD TO WORSE... life in Hades (Part 56g)

As I helped unload the hay I just prayed that this would not be another one of Dan’s late work nights. I didn’t want to give Elle the panties and then be called back to the barn. I’d hidden the bag with the panties in my coat pocket and kept glancing at both the clock on the table and my coat, praying that there would be no knock on the door. I’d learned that it was never really ”safe“ but once 9pm came and went that it was unlikely that he’d have a project.

Elle was in a good mood and the kids went to bed without any trouble. We had what I called a ”comfortable chair” and if I sat in it for more than five minutes I’d fall asleep. I found things to do while Elle picked up just so I wouldn’t fall asleep. When she walked back into the living room I took her by the hand and led her over to the chair. I sat down and pulled her down to sit on my lap. I was always thrusting my hand in her crotch to check to see if she was wet. Being home all day she’d been able to visit the toilet at will and any wetness was from “dribbles”. When I put my hand in there I was somewhat surprised that it was fairly wet. I remember her turning to look at me and asking “happy?” Of course I was and let her know it. But, with her sitting on my lap my “bulge” was very uncomfortable. I nudged her to stand up so I could readjust myself. While she was standing there I unbuttoned her pants and she didn’t resist. I pulled them down and saw a pair of fancy white panties. I knew all her fancy panties were size 5 and the fact that she was wearing a pair told me that her weight loss efforts were working. I immediately thought of the new panties and being size 6 but I was so excited about the feel of them that I asked her to hand me my coat. I pulled the bag out and told her to put her hand inside. I watched as she pulled a pair out. She had a puzzled look on her face and I asked her what was wrong. She replied by asking what the panties were made of. I sort of smiled because she had almost the same reaction as I did when I first felt them. I took them from her and pulled the “Narcissa’ tag of and had her step into them. She didn’t want to because she was wet and they were brand new but I insisted. As soon as she had them up to her waist I stood up and pressed my hand into her crotch. I know it’ll sound weird but that material, when wet, was an incredible turn on for me. I stood there, gently rubbing, and had to fight coming in my pants.

We went into the bedroom and I undressed her with the exception of her panties. After stripping my clothes off I lay down on my back and gently pulled her over to me indicating that I wanted her to straddle me. She did and, as usual, started ‘‘riding” me... but not for long. I came within seconds. We were both disappointed. But I knew that if I could keep her from going to sleep that I’d “recover“ and that the love making would be fantastic.

Recovery for me was usually about an hour. As we lay there. side my side, I kept running my hand over her pantied butt. I don’t know how long it took but I know that it wasn’t an hour and I was ”ready“, for sure. She insisted on using the toilet and I asked if she’d pee through one pair and then pull the other pair up and over. She gave me a "look” but did as I asked. I wanted her to straddle me again but after my “blow-out”, as she called it, she lay down beside me. I “plugged in“ but she was still leery. I prevailed and and enjoyed myself for a few minutes before moving on to fully satisfy us both. The only downside was that we never set the alarms to wake Elle up and she did end up wetting the bed. It wouldn’t be the last time.

The weather continued to stay very cold which meant that the snow stayed around longer than would be expected in this part of the country. The ground, including the track, was frozen but Dan had managed to scrape off enough dirt and had added some sand to give a ”cushion“ to the track so that we could at least use it. By February 1st Dan had calculated that we were almost two weeks behind on our training schedule. We couldn’t afford more problems and still be ready for the opening of the racing season. I’m sure you’re familiar with Murphy’s Law... ”if it can go wrong, it will“. It seemed like that described this whole operation.

Two more snows in early February added to our woes. The first made Elle postpone her second visit to the Doctor concerning her incontinence. The delay didn’t help Elle’s mindset. Even though Bethann had continued to encourage her there was still some doubt on her part. Outwardly, I was encouraging her to proceed but from a money standpoint I had some doubts. I still owed the doctor for the delivery of the baby.

On top of that Dan found that he had miscalculated the amount of potatoes he had stored. He was committed, by contract, to provide a certain amount of potatoes to this one distributor. In order to avoid a penalty he ended up ordering a tractor trailer load of bagged potatoes from a contact in Maine. His plan was to just re-bag them into his own labeled bags. To save money he found the cheapest trucking company to bring the potatoes down from Maine. That turned out to be another disaster. The trailer was not insulated and the potatoes that were stacked against the front of the trailer all froze. Dan didn't know this when they were unloaded. Unfortunately, as the bags were unloaded, they all got intermixed. When the frozen potatoes thawed they turned rotten. As the rotten ones touched good ones it damaged them as well. When Dan discovered this it was panic time. Everyone involved at the farm, in any way including wives and children, found themselves at the potato barn sorting potatoes. Rotten potatoes smell... really bad. It was hard not to be sick to your stomach. From noon until midnight, for two days straight, we all sorted, graded and bagged potatoes. Elle was the only one to escape. My clothes smelled so bad I had to undress outside and leave them there. After showering I still smelled of rotten potatoes. It was one of the worst experiences of my life. I thought things couldn’t get any worse. I was wrong.

To be continued...

No comments: