Friday, July 30, 2010

MOVING ON... a change of pace (Part 60a)

Once the decision was made I focused my attention on getting the house trailer moved from Dan's farm. My grandmother was stabilized over that weekend which allowed everyone to resume some semblance of normal activity. I’d already spoken to my trailer moving friend (Ray) and he, to save me money, had been holding off until he had a Southbound delivery so he could bring my unit back without a "deadhead" charge. With what I’d just gone through I didn’t want to wait any longer. I wanted to be with my own family, in my own quarters and as soon as possible and although short of cash, was willing to pay the extra. I volunteered to ride “shotgun”, a job his wife somewhat reluctantly held, which helped reduce the cost a little.

There were travel restrictions for going through the city with over sized trailers. It was a 500 mile round trip and Roy felt that if we left around 3pm we’d get to the farm around 9pm. I’d already prepared the trailer to be moved so that all we had to do was to remove the cement blocks that stabilized it and then we’d be on our way. Ray wanted to go through the city around 3am and arrive at the trailer park around 6am. Everything went well and we met all the targets he had set. We had to wait until 8am for the owners of the park to show up before placing it. I pretty much knew where it was going. As the park was developed trailers kept getting longer and longer. When it was opened a 35 footer was considered “big”. Mine was 41 feet in length and I’d been told that the owners wanted me in with the 40 footers. That’s pretty much why we had to wait. They wanted to see if they could “shoehorn” my unit into that area. Once we started it was obvious that Ray knew what he was doing. As we started backing the unit into the designated space the only question was would the back end fit. All units were placed at an angle to make it easier to get them in and out. I was designated the “watcher” which meant I had to go into the neighbor’s yard to make sure my unit didn’t hit the unit that was behind mine. As I started into the yard I saw something that made me excited. On the washline was a single pair of what looked like white panties. I made sure I took a circuitous route to make an inspection. A much closer view showed they were actually pale lavender and had a lace cutout in the front. The sight of them made me want to know what the owner of them looked like.

The trailer fit. It couldn’t have gone back 6 inches more. The problem was actually the front of the unit. The tongue of every trailer had to fit behind this invisible line. It had to do with the width of the streets and the Fire Department. In any case, my unit was right on the line and the back end wasn’t touching anything. The trailer was “in place” and, with the exception of having the electric meter installed, ready for occupancy. I was ready right then and there but I knew there was a lot of work yet to be done.

Elle and I unpacked everything that afternoon. We had any number of visitors coming by to welcome us. We actually had two invitations for supper that night but Elle had to get back to the baby. I got to see the lady from next door whose panties I’d viewed in the morning. Not to be critical but the panties looked better than she did. Her name was Louise and she did have a nice figure. Her husband, Tom, worked at the local aerospace company and she was a stay at home mom taking care of her two boys who were just a bit older than our kids. One of the other couples who had invited us to eat with them was rather interesting and I looked forward to getting to know them. The man was stationed at the Air Force base just eight miles down the road. His wife, also a stay at home mom, was a little on the heavy side but she was also very cute. She was wearing short shorts and when she bent over to see what one of her kids wanted I got a very good panty peek as the shorts rode up over her butt cheeks exposing a nice pair of pale pink panties. I was looking forward to seeing more of them!

Because we still had to stay with Elle’s parents I had to be on my “best behavior” that night because Elle was fearful that her parents would hear us. It was kind of funny as I remembered what we used to do on the day bed on their front porch. But I was patient knowing that in a day or two we’d be alone in our own place. We went back again the next day to finish up unpacking and to do some grocery shopping. Now I haven’t said much about Elle’s “problem” mostly because I hadn’t spent much time with her since mid April. Sticking close to her parents house she had ready access to a bathroom so it wasn’t that much of a concern and she got used to not wearing a “package”. When we left to go shopping she neglected to wear one and I wasn’t thinking of it either. We’d been told to go to the brand new Safeway supermarket as they had a greater variety of choices than the old A&P store had. Neither of us had ever seen one as big and we went up and down each and every aisle just looking. Because we were so intrigued neither of us thought about time and how long it’d been since we'd left the trailer. We had our shopping cart just about filled with household supplies and food that didn’t need refrigeration when I heard Elle let out a little squeal and stop walking. I immediately knew what was happening... she was wetting herself. There was no way for her to hide it even though she got as close to the cart as she could. The puddle was about six inches in circumference and her light blue shorts had a much darker hue between her legs. As much as I enjoyed her wetting I only liked it when we were all alone. She was embarrassed and I was embarrassed for her. There wasn’t anything she could do to hide it so I told her to go to the car. At least there were clothes at the trailer. As we headed there I remembered the new Plymouth panties that I still hadn't given her and got a bit excited thinking about them. Actually, the incident made me all the more anxious for us to get moved back into the trailer.

The water was turned on so Elle was able to get washed up although it was with cold water. While she was doing that I went into my “stash” and pulled the panties out. When she walked into the bedroom I had them all (5) laid out on the bed. She stopped... looked at them and then at me and had a big smile on her face. It’s kind of funny to write about this now because my focus was on the panties and Elle’s was on something MUCH more interesting. Needless to say I succumbed to what she was thinking about.

To be continued...

No comments: