Monday, August 02, 2010

MOVING ON... a change of pace (Part 60b)

I have to admit I didn’t last all that long... which was, in a way, a good thing. Both of us had forgotten that we were expecting the telephone guy to come and connect us. I heard a knock at the open living room door. I jumped out of bed and pulled on my pants. Elle, who had this look of panic on her face, went straight for her panty drawer even though the new Plymout panties were still strewn about the bed. All that were in there were her old, very stained cotton panties. All the newer ones were at her parents house so she just grabbed the first pair she could get her hands on. As I left the room she was pulling them on. I’m pretty sure the telephone guy knew what was going on as he had a s__t eating grin as I greeted him. He’d already connected us and just wanted us to try the phone. As I turned to reach for the phone Elle walked in. I remember her having on a pair of khaki shorts that I didn’t recognize. We signed off for the phone guy and I turned my attention back to Elle. Even though I’d come early I still missed my “snuggle time“ with her so went up and hugged her. My right hand went right for her crotch and I was initially surprised that it was wet. My fingers reached up her leg opening and started rubbing her panties. I knew immediately that they were a pair of her Carter’s heavy cotton panties. As soon as I did I also realized where the wetness originated... it was me! I knew I hadn’t satisfied Elle so fished around to get inside her panties and she didn’t resist. I was never known for my ”recovery“ ability but I could feel some ”stirring“ down there. I led her back to the bedroom and as we walked in I saw the new Plymouth panties on the bed. I undid her shorts and slid them down. On the spur of the moment I grabbed a pair of the new panties and held them down to the floor so she could step into them. She hesitated for a second and without looking up at her I said one word... ”please“. It only took a second for me to slide them up and on. We then lay back down. I know it sounds weird but the satin feel of the Plymouth panties over the cotton ones really got me going. The ”recovery“ was well underway.

It had never much mattered that I was slow to recover as Elle was never one for ”twofers“. But on this afternoon it was different. She never deferred from whatever it was that I wanted to do. I wanted her to sit on my groin and pee a little but she was afraid she wouldn’t be able to stop. I convinced her to go and pee through her cotton panties only and then pull the new ones up over them. Because they were new she didn’t want to but I prevailed. By the time she returned I’d stripped the covers off the bed and was waiting for her... fully recovered. After some ”plug in“ fun with her wet panties we got serious and I do remember... it was good! I was so glad to be home!!!

We got our electricity on Friday and I spent the whole day moving Elle and the kids in. I had decided to not even think about looking for a job until we were settled. One thing that I knew had to be done was to fence in the yard because of the kids. Looking at the neighbor’s yard to the North of us I decided I’d try to match their fence. I’d met the lady (she of the pale lavender panties) but he never seemed to be around when I was there. That night I saw him for the first time and went over to introduce myself. His name was Tom and was an aerospace engineer. As such he didn’t always work normal hours. I asked him about the fence and he said he still had the leftover components and offered to help me the next day. I left the yard liking him a lot.

None of the trailers made back in those day came with air conditioning. It made for some warm conditions. It hadn't been too bad our first Summer in the trailer because, at the track, there was a wide open field behind us and a prevailing Southerly breeze. In this place there were trees to block the air as well as the fact that the trailers were quite packed in. Our neighbors to the South were an older couple. The lady was a ”grandma type“ who just gushed over the kids. As I talked with the man he gave me suggestion for helping to cool the trailer. We both had trees in the rear of the yard that shaded the back ends of our units. He told me that the best way to take advantage of that was to get a fan and put it in the front window but to have it suck the air from the house and to blow it out the front. I went right out and bought a fan that I could attach to the window and that night Elle, I and the kids benefitted from the suggestion. Another positive feeling about our neighbors!

We were both dog tired but not so tired that I couldn’t persuade Elle to let me have some ”fun“. She’d worn cotton panties all day and I got her to add a pair of the new Plymouth nylon panties. I remember falling asleep with my hands rubbing the satin finish of the panties. In a way I wished that I didn’t have the offer of help to build the fence the next morning. It was there before I knew it. I heard some noise from next door (all the windows were open) and got up to see Tom pulling things out from under his trailer. I also saw a pair of panties on their wash line. I was over there in a flash.

I positioned myself to get the best possible view of the panties... light blue with an applique. Tom quickly took measure of what he had and, being an engineer, had kept a record of what he needed to complete his fence. Some quick calculations and we were off to the lumber yard. Having seen the panties on his wash line reminded me that I needed one as well. I’d lost track of the one we had when we were first in the trailer. The only kind we were allowed were the pole type with four folding arms that had multiple lines connecting them. I knew Elle hated them because it took forever for things to dry on them but I had no choice. As I paid for the materials and wash line I noted that I’d depleted most of my cash. It reminded me that Mr S still owed me for a few days work as well as that fact that I had to find a job and quickly.

To be continued...

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Sounds like a new life ahead. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Great way to have a private house warming!

-Badside