Thursday, September 30, 2010


ALMOST SETTLED... and happy too (Part 62c)

It was that evening when I remembered the panties. I made up some excuse to Elle and made a quick trip to the hall, hoping that no one was there. The main lights were timed to go out at 10pm unless there was a scheduled event. As I approached all I could see was the night lights above the washing machines. I walked in and, still being cautious, walked over to the machines as if I were checking them. At that point all I could do was hope the panties were still there and they were. I was excited!

They were still damp as I pulled them out from under the bench. They felt a little slippery as I balled them up in my hand to hide them from anyone I might run into once outside. I was anxious to inspect them but couldn’t come up with any place that had much light and where I wouldn’t be seen. As much as I hated it I decided that discretion was best and hid the panties under the steps to the trailer. Once in bed I couldn’t get my mind off of them and even thought about getting up when Elle was asleep...but didn’t.

It was my intention to just look at the panties and then to put them, discretely, into the lost and found box when I was done. As I’ve mentioned before, one of my favorite things was to put faces with panties. I knew Elise and had gotten a few panty peeks and this was an opportunity to see a whole pair of hers. They were still a bit damp when I pulled them out from under the steps the next morning. I stuffed them in my pocket and headed for the community hall hoping that no one was yet there. I was in luck and went right for the folding table and spread them out. The waist elastic was what caught my attention first. I felt like I’d seen it before but I couldn’t remember where. My eyes went right to the crotch and noticed it was fairly wide. As I stared at the panties I saw two lace appliques as well as lace around the leg openings. They were really special. I remember putting my hand between the front and back and rubbing. They felt almost as satiny as the Plymouth panties. I then inspected the crotch and I couldn’t find any staining at all. I figured that they must be new or almost new. I looked at the label and saw a pretty pink and black embroidered one that read Shadowline... a name I’d never heard of or seen before. What I did know was that I wanted to see more of them... and I wasn’t going to give these back. (see pic)

As I’d mentioned before, Jim was a heavy equipment mechanic for the local township. When he and Andy, with his bulldozer, were introduced it was an instant friendship. Throw in Mac who was a plane mechanic in the Air Force and you have a pretty tight bond. I fit because of having had a race car. Add in Gabe, an over the road trucker with his own rig, and you had a group of “motor heads”. If you saw one there was often two or three with possibly the exception of Gabe who was often on the road for a week at a time. Gabe lived right across from Andy who lived right next to Mac. I was only a few trailers down the street. Jim was the only one not living in close proximity as he lived on the next street over.

Gabe’s wife, Stella, was an “interesting“ woman in that she did not socialize with the other women in our group. It was sort of strange since Gabe was so friendly. In the few months that I’d lived in the park I’d probably only seen her a dozen times and that was her going from her car to the trailer. From the few glimpses I’d seen of her, I wanted to see more. A ”nice, tight package“ would be a good description. I’d not seen anything that caught my attention on her wash line and that was a disappointment. All I could do was hope.

The ”boys“ (Ben and Dick) had five of the new, longer trailers on display and they were drawing a lot of interest. They were putting a lot of pressure on Andy and I to get the new pads ready. One of Andy’s problems was in getting rid of the downed trees so it was taking longer than expected. He cleared space for six pads but had piled all the felled trees (he’d bulldozed them down, roots and all) onto one of them. Because the ground was almost pure sand grass wouldn’t grow so topsoil had to be brought in and spread. That last part became part of my job description and it was a killer. I couldn’t make the forms for the cement patios until that was done. The only good thing was that I was making about $20 a week more.

I remember one day, while raking dirt on one of the lots, seeing Dick with an attractive lady. She was wearing a sundress and when he took her onto the lot to show her the size of it I got a full silhouette view of her from the waist down. With the sun directly behind her I saw the outline of her thighs right up to her crotch. It was obvious that she wasn’t wearing a slip. As nice looking as she was I also remember hoping that she would end up living in the park.

About a week after Andy had moved in Mac flagged me down, all excited. I stopped and he was all animated, his left arm pointing in the general direction of Andy’s trailer. The ”big news“ was that he’d seen Lil, Andy’s wife, sunbathing in their yard, topless. In the few months that I’d known Mac I’d found some of his ”pronouncements“ to be a little exagerated and this sounded like another one. However, I’d also observed that Lil liked men to look at her and often wore provocative, sexy outfits. In those situations I’d felt that Andy approved. Some comments he made on following days made me feel like he was showing Lil off as much as you would show off a trophy. But Mac was emphatic. I started to back the car up to take a look but he stopped me saying she’d gone inside. In my mind I thought it possible but doing something like that in such an open space made me doubtful. However, I’ll admit I did think about it a bit.

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice panties, love the leg openings. Sounds like maybe Lil was an exhibitionist, yay!

-Badside