Sunday, January 16, 2011

A CLEARING HORIZON... with just a little fog (Part 67d)

I stepped back and introduced Elle to Judy and if Judy responded I don’t remember. What I do remember was that Jean, my oldest all of a sudden let go of Elle’s leg and took a few steps forward. Then, much to the shock of both Elle and I, looked up at Judy and said something close to “Why are you in our house?" I remember thinking ”Where did that come from?“ Elle started to apologize for her but Judy stepped forward and bent down towards my daughter and very calmly said that she was going to visit for a while. My daughter said something back and I sensed that some of the ”edge“ of the situation was off. I chose that moment to go move the cars and to get Judy’s suitcase. While out I also went to look at the pad where the new trailer would be going. I remember praying that the unit would arrive during the night.

I was gone for maybe five minutes but when I returned there was no Judy in sight. I asked Elle where she was and she pointed towards the bathroom. When she did it came to me that neither Judy or I had visited a toilet since I’d first laid eyes on her. I don’t know why it hadn’t come up but for some reason I felt badly for not asking if she needed to visit a ladies room. Elle volunteered that the kids had, surprisingly, quickly taken to Judy. Elle had dished out supper for me and it was on the table. I asked about food for Judy and Elle said she’d be out a few minutes. I hadn’t eaten since breakfast and was famished. When Judy finally walked out of the bathroom I almost didn’t recognize her. She'd combed her hair and the color had come back into her face. I thought the blouse she was wearing looked familiar but didn’t say anything before I remembered the missing suitcase. In fact, I’d just brought the one case she did have into the house and had put it under the baby’s crib so knew she hadn't gotten anything from it. As Judy sat down I remember Elle asking her if she ”felt better“ and getting a positive response.

Other than the blouse the thing I noticed was that she didn’t appear to be noticeably pregnant. The blouse was tucked into the pants she was wearing and there didn’t seem to be a real tummy bulge. My first thought was that maybe she wasn’t pregnant after all and had tricked Lance into marrying her. That had happened to one of my fraternity brothers in college. We were both quiet while she picked away at her food while Elle put the girls to bed. It was now after 9pm and they were usually asleep by 8pm. When Elle returned she said the girls wanted to say good night to me. By the time I got to their room the older one was asleep but no so for the baby. Getting up from the table made me realize that I needed to go to the bathroom. I walked in from the kids room and as I did I smelled stale urine. Lying on top of the ever present drying rack in the tub was the oversized blue coat that Judy had been wearing. Next to it was a gray piece of material that I quickly realized was a skirt. Reaching down to feel it I could feel that it was wool. Elle didn’t have a skirt like it so it had to be Judy’s. As I reached the end of the tub and the toilet I saw what appeared to be a light blue blouse draped over the corner of the rack. I turned on the lights over the sink and could see what appeared to be a difference in the color of the blouse in the lower region. I was going to pick it up to get a better look when I saw something white lying on the bottom of the tub. All of a sudden it hit me. The reason Judy was wearing Elle’s blouse was that she’d wet herself. I reached down and picked up a ball of damp material. I shook it out and saw another ball fall into the tub as I opened up a cotton slip. Looking at it hanging from my fingers it was obvious that the one side was definitely wet while the other was basically spotted from having been in contact with the other side. I quickly reached for the object still in the tub and, not surprisingly, found it was her panties. Needless to say I had a very hard bulge pushing to get out of my pants. I opened the balled up panties and even though the light was not all that good I could see a definite discoloration in the crotch as well as the fact that they were totally damp. My first thought was to see who made them. They were cotton band leg panties, not unlike what Elle wore but the material was different. It was a much softer cotton more like the T shirts I wore. I slid my fingers inside the panties but noticed the label was on the waistband. ”Lollipop“ with the Number 14 printed below was what it read. I’d seen them before way back when my friend Fred and his girlfriend and her sister used to spend time in our area when we were still in school. But there was something else that I noticed. We all know that the crotch area is made from two layers of material. But I discovered that the whole back panel was two layered. It was something I’d never seen before.

I don’t know how long my investigation took but I realized that I better get back to Elle and Judy. With a hard on like I had I also knew I couldn’t go out there like that. The baby was still standing up in the crib so I put her down and started rubbing her back. The timing was perfect as Elle walked in right after I started. I dodged a bullet there! Once in the living room all I could think of was that I’d driven all that way with Judy while she sat in wet clothes. I wanted to know when and where it had happened and hoped that she and Elle had discussed it. With those thoughts on my mind it was impossible for the bulge to dissipate.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

How lucky you were, not often that the panties come to you like that!