Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A CLEARING HORIZON... with just a little fog (Part 67i)

She’d told me back when I'd picked her up that it was her first time flying and was really scared. In the diary she went into great detail. It was in Chicago that she got into a real panic when she got lost trying to find the connecting flight. She never got a chance to eat or to go to a restroom and barely made the flight. Then, right after it took off the plane started “bouncing” and she started to cry. When the plane “fell” she remembered screaming and then then holding her breath. When it finally stopped falling and she started breathing again she realized something was wrong because her seat felt warm. That was when she’d wet herself. There were a lot of her thoughts but the next “good” part for me was after I’d met up with her. I was really surprised to read that she’d also wet herself right after realizing that her suitcase was lost. I’d been standing right there but I had no idea at all. All I could remember was her standing there next to me, crying. Then, I read further on and found that she’d wet herself a third time when I almost rear ended a car on our way to the trailer. The bulge in my pants was huge. In a way I was mad that I hadn’t picked up on her distress but, as I thought about it, I was pretty stressed myself. I hadn’t wanted to pick her up in the first place, the plane was late and I was worried about when the new trailer would arrive. When I put the diary down I wondered how long it would take my bulge to “deflate”.

While standing there I remembered the drawer with her panties. All the lights were still on in the trailer and wanting to turn them was my "excuse" for heading for our old bedroom. I pulled the drawer that I'd noted open and saw the pile of panties. Taking close note of how they were folded I pulled one out at a time. They were all the Lollipop cotton band leg panties but, unlike the wet pair I’d seen in the bathroom with double material in the back, they were like normal panties with only a single rear panel. Then I discovered that the size wasn’t a teen size like the wet ones were but were a women's size 5, the same as Elle wore. I looked at the crotches of all of them and saw there was only slight discoloration in them. In thinking about taking one, because there were so few I knew if I took one Judy would surely know that it was me. I put them all back.

“Playing” with the panties did nothing to help my bulge so I decided to take a round about way back to my trailer. With the cold weather it went down fairly quickly and I could feel the wetness of the pre cum. It felt like there was quite a bit and I worried that it might show. However, it was well worth the discomfort. I’d learned a lot.

When I walked back in I saw Judy sitting on one end of the sofa and Elle on the other. I could see that she was or had been crying and the wash cloth in her hands confirmed it. She immediately got up and went down the hall. Elle said that almost as soon as I left she broke down. Elle explained that not only was Judy homesick but that things had not been going well with Lance. Except for when they were in bed he’d been “distant”, not listening to her. I listened to what Elle told me but when I’d talked with Lance he seemed like he was sincere about his concerns for her. I wondered which story was the right one. Elle proceeded to remind me that she was only 18 and this was her first time away from home. On top of that it was Christmas. She also reminded me that she had felt the same way her first Christmas away from home. At this point I was too tired to even try to think and decided to "go with the flow"..

Judy looked much better when she reappeared. Most of the redness was gone from around her eyes and as she walked into the room apologized for being a “baby“. Because of all the things going on Elle never had a chance to bake cookies. Her original plan had been to do it with Jean, our oldest, to expose her to the process. In the course of Judy’s ”breakdown“ she had mentioned that one of the things she missed the most was not making cookies with her mother. Before Judy got a chance to sit down Elle got up and suggested that they go bake some cookies. It was probably past 10pm when she made the suggestion but Judy’s enthusiastic response left Elle no choice but to go through with it.

It had been an incredibly long day for all of us and there was a lot of things I had to do on Sunday so I wished them well and headed for bed. I love cookies fresh out of the oven but I decided I needed sleep more than cookies at that time. I heard Elle come to bed but didn’t talk with her. She was pretty much ”out cold“ when I heard Jean, the older one crying. I got up immediately and headed down the hall to her room. Just as I got there I saw Judy duck in into her room, the first one after the living room. She had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and when she bent over to pick Jean up I got a good view of her panties. We'd not had time to think of or to buy curtains for the bedrooms and the light from the street lamps was enough for me to see the crotch line of her panties. She carried Jean into the living room and stroking her hair got her to tell her what was wrong. She'd woken up and realized she was all alone, something entirely new for her. I was surprised that she'd accepted Judy so quickly, having only see her for a couple of days. We all sat there in the dark for maybe five minutes and then Judy got up and carried her back to her bed. As she did and covered her up I got another nice view of of her pantied butt cheeks. I think I might’ve said ”thanks“ as we parted and headed in different directions down the hall.

I was still awake when Elle’s next alarm went off. I truly wasn’t all that attracted to Judy but her innocence was intriguing to me. At times she was ”cute“ and at other times rather ”plain“. But what I couldn’t get over was the fact that she seemed to be comfortable in what, for most females, would be considered compromising situations. It was like an unexpected Christmas present for me.

To be continued...

No comments: