Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A CLEARING HORIZON... with just a little fog (Part 67e)

Elle had proceeded to give Judy a ”tour“ of the front end of the trailer and had been headed to the back with her. The ”bulge“ was still there but no longer a major problem as I slid past them and into the living room. It appeared that Judy was still somewhat uncomfortable but decidedly more relaxed by the time they returned. They’d decided that it would be a good idea to open up the sofa bed so that when Lance arrived he could just slip into bed when he arrived. We had to rearrange the furniture so that Elle would still have a clear path to get to the bathroom on her nightly visits. As we were doing it I asked Elle if she’d told Judy about her ”problem“ and she made a face that told me to ”shut up“.

Once that was done Judy asked if Elle had a nightgown or pajamas she could borrow. Elle had worn one or the other right up until we got married. I convinced her that she was only making work for herself because if she had an ”accident“ while asleep it was only more wash for her to do. She’d changed to wearing one of my T shirts along with her "package". When told that Elle didn’t, Judy said she’d just wear the clothes she had on. I was disappointed to hear that. I was already fantasizing seeing her in panties, even if they were Elle’s.

After we’d decided to go to bed it took some prodding on my part but Elle finally went out to tell Judy about the alarm clocks and the reason for them. I didn’t think Elle would be gone all that long but she was. I actually fell asleep waiting for her to return. Even though I was somewhat groggy I asked Elle what they had talked about but she just gave me a ”Sshhhh“ and turned away from me. I’d grown used to the alarms in the middle of the night but other noises like sounds from the kids or any other noises always woke me up. I heard the outside door and immediately sat up in bed. It took a few seconds before I realized it was Lance. I lay there in bed listening to Judy and Lance whispering to each other and I definitely heard Judy say, emphatically, ”No!“ and couldn’t help but smile.

Normally Elle would hear her alarm and just climb out of bed and head for the bathroom. With ”company“, she had dug out her bathrobe and when she got up I saw her struggle to put it on. I decided to take a peek at our visitors while she was gone so got up and looked in on them. Judy was closest to me and I could see that she was snuggled up to Lance’s back. What I noticed was that she was no longer wearing the blouse and was bare shouldered. I saw enough to have the start of a bulge so jumped back into bed before Elle returned. I lay awake for quite a while wondering just what clothes she was still wearing. (7)

In the forefront of my mind was the delivery of the trailer even more so than getting a voyeuristic peek at Judy. Even though the kids were still asleep I got up as soon as I woke up. Depending on their route, oversized trailers were often required to go through the city at night and I was hoping and praying that this was the case with mine. I slipped on my clothes without getting washed up wanting to get out to the display lot to see if, indeed, it had arrived. As I tiptoed out into the living room I saw Judy, naked from the waist up, lying on her back with Lance’s arm draped over her midsection. It was amazing how fast my focus changed! There was noting special about her breasts but the sight of a nubile young thing lying there like that was certainly attention getting. There was very little light but enough to see her nipples. I didn’t dwell there long not wanting to be caught, especially by Lance.

My prayers had been answered. The trailer was there, covered with a film of road salt. The blue color was almost completely gone making the trailer look like it was all white. The ”boys“ and the park maintenance man didn’t arrive until 8am but I stayed and waited for them. I wanted to know just when they would place the unit on the pad. Ben was the first one there and he, being the dour one, wasn’t too forthcoming. When Dick showed up he explained that they would have to wash down the unit a couple of times to rid it of salt, otherwise I’d have problems in the future. Somewhat elated but also disappointed I headed back to the trailer.

Everybody was up and as far as Judy was concerned, dressed. I knew work would be a ”bear“ not only because I’d taken the previous afternoon off but also because Monday was Christmas and the office would be closed. Since it was the full County payroll all the changes had to be on Thursday so that we could get a head start. The keypunchers were almost done by lunchtime and under normal circumstances I wouldn’t have taken a lunch break but I had to go see what was going on with the trailer. When I got there they had just started trying to get it into the pad. The one thing I noticed was that it sparkled without the salt covering it. I could see that it was slow going and wished I could’ve stayed to help get it blocked up but I had to get back.

Elle called at about 3;30 to say it was finally in place and they were blocking the main part of it as she spoke. I envisioned that they would have it all done and ready for us by the time I got home. However, I’d committed to completing phase one of the payroll process before I left. Talk about time dragging! It was almost 6pm when I left and I drove right to the trailer. I fully expected to see the lights on but the unit was dark. On top of that there wasn’t a soul around it. At home Elle told me they had run into two problems with the first being that when they went to hook up the water they found it would only run at a trickle. They had to dig up the line and found a kink in it. By the time they got it fixed it was too late to crank out the pop out, block it up and to connect it. They had to do that before turning on the electricity and the electricity had to be on before they could turn on the heat. I stood there listening to her while trying to figure out if we could still be in it for Christmas.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Sounds like Judy is turning out to be quite a delight to have around! As far as the new house getting set up, it never happens how you want it, but then I'm guessing maybe that turned out to be a good thing what with Judy staying over and all.