Saturday, January 22, 2011

A CLEARING HORIZON... with just a little fog (Part 67g)

The “plan“ for the move of our things to the new trailer was that we’d just take the drawers from the old trailer over to it and then empty the contents into the drawers of the new one. Seeing all Judy’s clothes piled on the floor Elle got the idea for us to take the things that were in the drawers in our bedroom and put them into Judy’s suitcase so that she could just move her things from the floor to the drawers. We all thought that was a good idea. I’ve always had a knack for packing so I got to empty out our drawers and to pack them in the suitcase. While we were doing that Elle came across her maternity panties, bras and slips. Remembering that Judy was pregnant and not seeing anything resembling maternity clothing, Elle asked if Judy might be interested in seeing and possibly trying on some of her things. Other than Judy being about two inches shorter than Elle the two were approximately the same size. Judy, embarrassed, I'm sure, because no mention had been made of her condition, initially said she wasn't interested. Elle, not knowing that it wasn't supposed to be public knowledge, pressed on telling her that we had no intention of another baby and that it would be just a waste of money to have to go out and buy clothes. Judy finally gave in under Elle's pressure and Elle went into our closet and brought out a garment bag. When Elle took the clothes out I could see the interest in Judy's eyes. Elle suggested that Judy could try the clothes on and if she wanted them she could just leave them in the closet and it would be one less thing for us to move.

The first item was a wool suit that my mother had brought for Elle so she'd have "something good to wear", a "dig" at us because we'd eloped. Judy took it into our bedroom and after a few minutes returned. I honestly don't remember the dialog between the two but Elle suggested that she take the hem up and asked Judy to let her have the skirt. Much to my disbelief (and great pleasure) she unbuttoned it and took it off right there in the living room. Elle immediately turned to me and told me not to look. There was a fat chance that was going to happen! But Judy then said that it was OK because she had three brothers and was used to it. (Thank you Judy!) In any case it was Elle who was uncomfortable and she suggested that Judy change into the other clothes in the bedroom. She proceeded to bend over to pick up a pair of slacks giving me an incredible crotch view and then stepped over the stuff on the floor and headed into the bedroom. I knew I'd have sweet dreams when we went to bed!

Once the "show" was over it was time to get back to packing our clothes into Judy's suitcase. Unfortunately, we had more stuff than could be put in the one suitcase. There was one drawer that I didn't bring out and that was the one with Elle’s panties. While Judy was in the process of changing Elle had told me not to so as not to embarrass her. I have no idea how many were in the drawer but it had to be almost three dozen by that time. In any case I did what I was asked.

Since it was going to be Judy’s and Lance’s home we deferred to Judy to pack her things away. We picked them up from the floor and brought them in to her. When It came time for the panties and bras I made sure I saw just which drawer they went into. With one more night to sleep in that room I hoped I’d be able to get a close look at her ”goodies“.

When Elle and I went to bed, Judy, who’d found her diary in her suitcase, stayed up to bring it up to date. Because she did we shut the door into our bedroom to keep out the light. Elle wasn’t too happy about that from the standpoint of not being able to hear the girls if they woke up during the night. I was still keyed up about getting into the new trailer so had a hard time getting to sleep but kept going over in my mind the beautiful ”view“ that Judy had given me. But sleep finally came and it was Elle who heard the knock on our bedroom door. It was Judy with our youngest in her arms, whimpering. Elle told her to come in and turned on the light. It took a minute or so for me to wake up and for my eyes to get used to the light but when they did I they saw Judy standing in the doorway with nothing on her lower body but her panties. The baby had hooked her footed sleeper under the bottom of her pajama tops and pulled it up so that from where I was I could see the waist elastic. Elle jumped out of bed to take the baby and for a few seconds I had ”double vision”, looking at two young women standing in my bedroom with their panties showing, only Elle’s were plastic. Oh for a camera!. The two of them went out into the living room and I waited for a minute or so. When I finally stuck my head out into the living room I saw the two of them sitting on the edge of the sofabed cooing at the baby, totally oblivious to the fact they they were only partially dressed. Elle saw me and instead of chastising me for “peeking” asked if I’d warm a bottle for the baby. I was in a T shirt and boxers but I came out into the room anyway. As I put the water on to warm the bottle I heard Elle apologize for me for not putting my pants on first. Then I heard something I liked as Judy said it didn’t matter because with three brothers she was used to it.

When the bottle was warm I walked back in with it and found Judy sitting on the bed yoga style right behind Elle. I didn’t get a good view but I was impressed with the fact that she seemed to be comfortable as she was. Her pajama bottoms were lying there right on the other side of the bed. I wasn’t going to ask why she’d taken them off but since we kept the heat up for the kids I assumed it was because she’d gotten too warm. It was about 2am when we finally went back to bed.

To be continued...

No comments: