Saturday, August 06, 2011

HEADING FOR WINTER... December (Part 77d)

Because Christmas was on Tuesday, a very critical day for payroll, we’d put out a memo to the Police department that they had to have their time sheets and changes in by 5pm Friday. Jo said she was willing to come in for a few hours on Sunday and do key punching for me so that I could get a head start on Monday. We all wanted to get out early on Christmas eve and that would be the only way to make that happen. I figured I’d go in around noon and work until 6pm. The snow was still coming down hard when I left home.

Jo was in the parking lot when I got there. The lot had not been plowed and there was about 4 to 5 inches of snow on the ground. She had just come from church and was way over dressed but had brought a small bag with a change of clothes. I was really thankful that we (the DP department) had a proprietary HVAC system as the halls were cold but our room was nice and toasty. Even though Jo and Jay were definitely an “item”, she and I got along really well. During the workweeks her upbeat personality had us constantly poking fun at each other. It was the same on that day. She started off by telling me that if I promised I wouldn’t look she’d change right there in the office. I said “I promise” and she laughed. She took a pair of slacks out of her bag and proceeded to pull them up under her skirt but didn’t make any effort to button them. Then she undid her skirt and pulled it and her slip down and off. As I looked at her there was at least two inches of her panties showing at the waist as she made an effort to tuck her blouse in. It wasn’t much but I’m sure she knew I was engrossed by her actions. It was a good way to start off.

It was probably because it was the end of the year but there really weren’t a lot of changes to be keypunched. It took Jo about two hours to keypunch and verify them all. The same person wasn’t supposed to do the keypunching as well as verification but I was willing to take a chance on Jo’s accuracy just to get on with the processing. I thanked her and told her she could go but she declined saying she didn’t really have anything planned for the afternoon. One thing about me was that I never asked personal questions. If someone wanted to tell me some personal things I’d listen. I was curious about Jay and Jo but never once asked. I would’ve thought that they would have had something planned. But, when she offered to stay and help, I welcomed it as well as the company she afforded.

With the two of us working in concert we really got a lot done. Six PM had been my target and by then we were almost ready for the computer. We decided to finish that part up and leave the computer work for Monday. Neither of us had paid much, if any, attention to the weather. It was dark out and when we went to open the door to the outside found the door hard to move. I gave it a couple of shoves and when it opened enough for us to leave found about a foot of snow on the ground. There was very little traffic on the highway and I, immediately, suggested that Jo stay the night with Elle and I. On clear roads it was at least a 45 minute trip to her house and we had no way of knowing the condition of the roads. Typical Jo, she declined saying it would be an inconvenience for Elle. I insisted and, reluctantly, she got in my car.

I’m sure the main roads were not as bad as what we had to traverse to get to the trailer. Normally a ten minute trip, it took about a half hour and we ended up having to walk from the show lot out in front of the park to the trailer. I’d called Elle to say that I’d be later than 6pm but she was surprised (shocked) to see Jo. It took a little explaining and Jo was probably more upset than Elle was. Things worked out and Elle made up something for Jo to eat. One thing I vividly remember was that my kids took to Jo right away. Normally shy and clinging to Elle when strangers were there, they were all over her. It turned out that she had a whole bunch of nieces and nephews and was used to very young children. It made it a whole lot easier on the whole situation and actually made me VERY happy. Playing with the kids on the floor gave me a number of very nice DP’s.

The kids were so wound up we let them stay up later than usual. Once Elle exhausted all the common things she could talk about she headed for bed. Before she did she brought out sheets and blankets for the sofa bed as well as a pillow. A few minutes later she brought Jo a sleep shirt and told her that she left towels in the bathroom. I immediately got the thought of seeing her wearing the shirt it but that didn’t happen.

Once in bed I spent some time worrying about the weather before falling asleep. It was just getting light out when I heard the scraping of a plow on the street. That was a signal for me to get up and to move my car from out by the sales trailer. Jo was sound asleep as I walked past her to the door. I ended up having to shovel out a parking place for my car in front of the trailer as well as clearing out around Elle’s station wagon. By the time I returned to the trailer I was exhausted and wringing wet from perspiration. Elle was up and Jo was sitting on the edge of the sofa bed. My spirits jumped as soon as I saw her. The sleep shirt was 2/3 of the way up her upper thighs but she had her hands folded in her lap blocking what I wanted a peek of. Because I was still perspiring I suggested that Jo take her shower first... that, and I hoped to see the outline of her panties as she walked down the hall. I actually got more than I bargained for because she had her clothes laid out on the opposite side of the bed and when she got up she had to reach across to get them. Elle had walked down to our bedroom so I didn’t have to worry about her disapproving look. It only lasted for a too quick second but even though I didn’t see her panties I did get to see a nice VPL.

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Welcome back. Hope you had a good trip and really got a couple of upskirts or at least some vpls.