Wednesday, August 17, 2011

THE NEW YEAR... changes ahead (Part78a)

Man, was I in for a surprise when Lucy showed up on Saturday. As I mentioned she liked to dress ”fashionably“ and we’d had a hard time getting her to ”dress down“ a bit from when she started with us. However, she always looked like she was either going out on a date or to an interview. Not this day. She was wearing a pair of pale blue slacks and a white cardigan sweater. The sweater was enough to get my attention because, opposed to the loose silky blouses she usually wore that were far from ”form fitting“, this sweater surely was. But for me, the ”piece de resistance“ were the slacks. As a keypuncher one of the things she had to do was to empty the ”chip“ drawer before starting. It entailed bending over the machine to reach it and then pull the drawer out. I immediately envisioned not only a VPL but also a good chance for a DP (down pants) as the sweater barely covered the waistband of her slacks. I made sure I was positioned for the best view. It took a few minutes and I’m sure I looked somewhat out of place as I moved about. Well... I got the VPL (not much of a crotch line though) but saw nothing but flesh on the DP. I truly was puzzled. As she walked over to the ”chip“ bin I noted that the slacks were really form fitting and after a careful study saw a bit of a different panty line. It wasn’t the crotch line but the fact that half way down her hip there was a slight, but noticeable, indentation. I didn’t understand it.

Jo, who showed up about a half hour later, had the ”scoop” on what had taken place the day before. Jay, incensed by Leo not approving our overtime request, had tracked down the Controller even though he was on vacation and gotten him to intervene. This was in spite of Leo’s prior threat to Jay to “never go over my head”. Jo said Jay was positive there was going to be fallout for his action but it had to be done. The new year was certainly going to be interesting.

Lucy left when she was finished keypunching and I had one last look at her strange panty line. I could see the outline of the leg elastics and the indentation about half way to her natural waist. I truly was puzzled. Even though Jo was only supposed to stay until the all the cards had been verified but she liked running the peripheral machines so she stayed to help me. As I’ve said in prior posts, I enjoyed being with Jo because of her positive out look and bubbly personality. She finally left around mid afternoon and my goal before leaving was to have everything ready for the computer on Monday.

My next door neighbor had coerced me into giving him a hand putting up his patio awning and room so that took up all Sunday afternoon. I was somewhat upset because I got no credit from the “boys” for either showing him my room or from putting it up. Elle, more or less, pushed for me to do it as Millie, Alvin’s wife, had looked after our kids, for free, whenever Elle got called in to teach. Truthfully, I was peeved. The only redeeming thing about my efforts came when we went into his trailer to get warm. Janelle, his good looking teenage daughter, was working on a school project. She had things spread all over the living room floor and was on her hands and knees. The DP was fantastic showing two pair of panties... a special treat.

Jay, Jo and Andre had a productive day working on Sunday. The only thing was that they, like me, had prepared all their work for the computer. Payroll took precedence so Jo ended up helping me much as she’d done the week before. Because she and Jay were going out that night (New Years Eve) she had brought clothes to change into to work and hung them in the storage room. The goal for everybody was to be out of the office early and since I lived the closest and wasn’t doing anything that night I told her she could leave anytime she wanted. I remember seeing her duck into the storage room and, with Jay nowhere in sight, decided to try and take an “innocent” peek. All I really got to see was her in her slip but she caught me. Typical Jo, she just laughed and wagged her finger at me with a big smile covering her face.

Elle and I had turned down an invitation to go to Andy and Lil’s. Even though we liked them, we knew that the party would get wild. With Elle being pretty much a non drinker she just didn’t want to be involved. We had promised to visit Elle’s parents on New Years day so that was all that we had planned. When I walked in to door there was Elle in her filmy short robe, waiting for me. It was only 5:30pm or so and, as much as I liked the view, I wondered what was up. I remember her walking up to me and after a small kiss having her take my right hand and placing it between her legs. It was wet and warm. I could feel that she had on multiple panties but they both appeared to be nylon. If she wanted my full attention she surely had it. She let me play for a short time and then let me get my coat off. While I was doing that she pulled my dinner out of the oven. I asked about the kids and she said she’d fed them early and they were out in the new room playing with their Christmas toys. Elle never sat down and just sort of “hovered” over me. I asked what was going on and all she’d do was smile. I wolfed the food down and brought her over to my lap, wet panties and all. There was no way I was going to let whatever was happening escape me.

To be continued...

5 comments:

oldblue said...

Sounds like a belated Christmas gift is for the New Years Eve at home party.

badside said...

Your first bikini panty sighting? Sounds like that night was a good one for ya.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the article, and the very cool blog

Anonymous said...

What I really like is a woman who wears a tie.

Anonymous said...

Happy VPL!!