Friday, June 22, 2012

YEAR END IN SIGHT... (Part 93d)

I was paying for the panties when another saleslady walked up and as the first saleslady was wrapping them made a comment to her. They chatted for a few seconds and then the one who’d been waiting on me said that I might be in luck. The other saleslady had put two pair away for a customer the previous week who hadn’t returned and they were a size 5. I couldn’t believe my luck. I ended up taking all four.

John wanted to know what was in the bag I brought back. We’d shared panty peeks for a few months by then but I wasn’t up to sharing my absolute fascination with panties with him at that time. I fudged the answer saying I’d bought Elle a nylon scarf. I was partially right... at least about the nylon.

I questioned my sanity shortly after making the decision... I decided that I would give them to Jan on Christmas eve. After the news that I’d have more dollars in my take home pay Elle and I decided we’d splurge a bit on the kids. We’d seen a 1/3 size play kitchen set in the Sears Christmas catalog. The only place to assemble the three pieces was at my grandfather’s house which gave me an excuse to see Jan. As it turned out I actually needed her help to get them together. Without ”pushing“ I got her to admit she was looking forward to having Christmas with us. In the course of casual conversation she asked what everyone would be wearing. My answer was that it was tradition to wear clothes that we’d been given for Christmas. I saw her face get wrinkled up a bit so I asked what was wrong. She didn’t want to answer but this time I ”pushed”.

She told me that all she was getting from her parents was a hand me down Winter coat and that she and her sister had agreed not to exchange gifts, At this point in time I have to tell you that she was helping me by crawling around the floor on her hands and knees while still wearing her nurses uniform. Being white, I was getting an occasional VPL and it was obvious that she was wearing band leg panties. I’d come up with a couple of mismatched panels and couldn’t get the two pieces to fit together. Frustrated, I just sat back with my back against a wall. Jan was on the other side and chose to do the same. The difference was that she was wearing a dress and when she leaned back she used her legs to push her butt back. A very nice “peek”! It didn’t matter that I knew what she was wearing as a peek is a peek is a peek. She saw me looking and didn’t say anything at first. When she spoke her words surprised me. I’d forgotten that she’d made a joke of when I’d handled her panties back when I was fixing her dresser drawer. I don’t remember her exact words but they were along the lines of “Now you’ve seen my underpants on and off me... satisfied?”. The tone of her spoken words weren’t as harsh as they appear above and her lips did have a bit of a smirk.

I just sat there for a few seconds and the only thing I could think of to say was to ask if she was mad at me. That made her smile. She said I reminded her of a guy she knew in school who was always trying to see up her skirt. With that I was blushing beet red. I figured that any chance of giving her the fancy Rogers panties was now dead for sure. But I felt I had to defend myself just as I had when I’d handed the panties I’d dumped on the floor that time back to her. When I did she just waved her hand towards me and said she’d just been kidding. She went on that it just seemed funny to her that I’d been involved in so many incidents concerning her underpants but that she was not upset. 

We got back to the task at hand and finished it up. After loading the pieces into the station wagon I came back into the house to say good night to my grandfather. I brought the Rogers panties in with me but didn't know if I had enough nerve to go through with giving them to her. Jan wasn’t in her room but the door was open and her light was on. I’d left the panties in the tissue paper that they had been wrapped in and had put a bow on the top. I knocked on the door just to be sure and, not getting a response, walked in and put the little package on her pillow. I’d grabbed a slip of paper from my grandfather’s desk and wrote “Merry Christmas! These are to make you feel SPECIAL”. I did manage to make it out of the room before she returned. Once back in the station wagon I started to realize just how big a chance I’d just taken. All I could do was hope (and pray) that she had the sense not to say anything. To say I was distracted at the midnight church service that night is putting it mildly.

With that weighing on my mind Christmas morning wasn’t all that exciting. The kids went wild with their presents (a sink, refrigerator and stove) and when it was time to get dressed and head for Elle’s parents they weren’t very cooperative wanting to stay and play with them. Even telling them that there were more presents to come didn’t work. So, with two disgruntled kids in the back of the station wagon we headed out. Elle’s brother was there and even though he’d been out of the the army for a while he didn’t spend much time at home. Our kids distanced themselves from him which didn’t make our time there very pleasant. Even with the trepidation of seeing Jan at our next stop I was looking forward to leaving.

To be continued...   

3 comments:

oldblue said...

welcme back.

badside said...

Pretty gutsy giving Jan those panties! Can't wait to read what happens with that.

Pantymaven said...

OB... Thanks

BS... That's just the beginning! :-)