Friday, June 01, 2012

FINISHING OUT THE YEAR... (Part 92e)


 Because of going to bed so late my grandfather slept late. My parents arrived to start cooking the Thanksgiving dinner at around 9am and I headed for home. Dinner was supposed to be ready around 1pm but my mother had asked Elle to help her with the final preparations so we were back at around noon. My brother showed up late which upset my grandfather. He’d complain to me just about every time he’d see me about the lack of attention showed to him by my brother. 

My parents offered to stay with my grandfather until around 6pm but wanted me back around that time. At home I fell asleep when the girls took their naps but when I woke up thought I might have an idea where Jan had put her dirty clothes. That made me a little more accepting of having to go back to spend another night. For entertainment it was more dominos. I definitely remember my grandfather challenging me as I think it was a $5 bill he put on the table. I believe it was if I could beat him five times out of fifteen games it was mine. The night before we’d played about the same number of games (it was really slow going because of my grandfather’s poor eyesight) and I think I won two or maybe three times. We agreed that he’d go to bed when we finished the set number of games. I wanted to get it finished to see if my hunch was right about the dirty clothes.

It was around 9pm or so when we called it quits and, true to form, my grandfather had, in his terms, ”whupped me“. As soon as he was settled into bed I headed for Jan’s room. The furniture was truly old. My grandmother had told me that the dresser had been hers when she was still a girl. Back from when I lived in that room I remembered that there was a hidden bottom drawer. To someone standing in front of it it looked like trim around the base. It had no visable handles and to open the drawer you had to cup your fingers under the bottom and then pull. I did... and there were the missing clothes.

Among all that was there were two of the Lollipops and a close check of the crotch of one showed a pee stain of about two inches by maybe an inch. It was about the amount that would be left if she hadn’t wiped after using the toilet. I also remember that it appeared that this pair hadn’t yet been washed as the label was still pristine. The other pair didn’t show any obvious staining. The other two were the Argo Knit and other than a small yellowish discharge looked new or close to it. I quickly figured that she’d worn a Lollipop and taken two others for her trip. I was happy with my powers of deduction and it was another pleasant night of sleeping.

By Friday night I was ready for Jan to return. Tired of dominoes, I asked my grandfather if we could look at some of his photo albums. Because of his failing eyesight he hadn’t looked at them in quite a while. I prevailed and, with difficulty, we managed to go through a few and I found him to be a fountain of information. As a teen I had no interest in family history. When we sat down at the table I still didn’t but after about an hour I was fascinated. Before we knew it the clock on the mantle rang ten times. I got him to bed and then lay down in his chaise to wait for Jan. I was truly ”out cold“ when I felt something shaking my foot. It was Jan. Not really ”with it“ I made some small talk and then headed for home. It was good to be back and to have Elle to snuggle into.

Elle got a call from my grandfather the next day. When he went to sit in his chaise he couldn’t get the back to lock in place. I had committed to working at the church that Saturday, doing repairs to the pews so it wasn’t until I got home that evening that I knew about it. I immediately knew what the problem was. When I’d put it down to sleep I disconnected the latching mechanism and never thought to reconnect it before I left. Not having had much to eat during the day I opted to eat my supper before retuning to fix the problem.

When I arrived I was surprised to see that Jan was there. When I walked in to the living room I saw the two of them studying the chair. Jan was standing but bent over with her hands on her knees. In her white uniform the VPL was classic. But, what really got my attention was the size of the crotch. Elle had yet to wear her new Lollipops and my knowledge of the panties was limited. If what I was looking at was a true version of how they presented themselves I couldn’t wait to get Elle into them. As far as nylon panties were concerned I knew that Kayser and Van Raalte panties had a very large crotch but the panties that I was looking at through Jan’s uniform were very close to them. Even though I was tired, that bit of information energized me. I couldn't wait to see Elle in them.

It took but a minute to get the chaise back to normal. I showed Jan what to do in case it happened again. I was ready to leave but Jan asked if I could look at something for her while I was there. She motioned for me to follow her into her room. My first thought was it had to do with the door which had been a bit of a problem for as long as I could remember. But it wasn’t. We walked in and she pointed to the dresser and said she was having a problem opening and closing the top drawer and proceeded to try and open it. OH MY HEART! She was opening her underwear drawer for me!

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

I know what you mean about not being interested in family history when you're younger, but appreciating it later.

That must have been a real treat to explore Jan's panty drawer with no worries of being caught.

I can imagine your reaction when she started opening the drawer for you that night!

Pantymaven said...

It does get better... :-)