Wednesday, May 01, 2013

SUMMER FUN... good times (Part 109b)

The tennis court was located in the back yard of a waterfront home. It lay adjacent to the street with a shoulder high hedge between it and the street. The house was easily 100 yards away and a wind screen shielded it from the court. It was very private. Because the idea to play had come up so late there wasn’t time to get a baby sitter so we loaded all the kids into the wagon and headed out. We had the playpen for the baby and persuaded the older girls to be ball girls and to go fetch our errant hits. I know we didn’t play all that long before Elle motioned me to come up to the net. She had a distressed look on her face and I wondered if she'd hurt herself. It was that at all as she told me that she'd "leaked". I knew what that meant. She had maybe a minute before she'd be emptying her bladder. Her peeing always excited me but I never wanted her to be embarrassed. I motioned her over to the side where there were a few folding chairs and told her to sit down. Sure enough, the puddle started forming under her right after she did. While she was going I checked behind the wind screen to make sure the owners weren't headed our way. When I returned I knelt down in front of her and put my hand up and into the crotch of her panties where she promptly swatted it away. I asked her why and she said that the kids would see what we were doing. Looking over my shoulder I could see them having fun throwing the balls over the net at each other. Reluctantly she allowed me to return. One of the things that I really loved was the feel of wet nylon satin and it really felt good as I was rubbing. Elle could see my bulge and smiled. I remember her telling me that if someone did come by that it would be me that was embarrassed.

She gently removed my hand and while still holding it asked what we were going to do. I tried rearranging myself and when I'd "deflated" enough to stand up I told her we should go back to playing tennis. She laughed but I asked her “Why not?” I reminded her that when she had a wet bathing suit on it didn’t slow her down from whatever it was that she was doing. I got another of “those” looks indicating she didn’t agree but she slowly rose up from the chair, turned her back to me and bent over, asking how bad it looked. Talk about a perfect view! She wanted to know how wet she was. I had to admit that she was pretty wet and when I did thought that would end the chance to continue. That’s when I remembered the towels under the front seat of the wagon.

After mopping her crotch up a bit we actually tried to play a match. Once she started concentrating on beating me (it wasn’t hard) she pretty much forgot about her panties being wet. We quit when the baby started fussing. The older girls didn’t want to stop and, uncharacteristically, started whining about having to leave. I made the mistake of telling them to stop and that we'd all go for ice cream. That upset Elle because she didn't like to "bribe" the kids but it was too late with the “damage” already done. I had the playpen loaded up and was getting the older girls seated when I heard an unfamiliar female voice behind me. It was the lady who owned the house and court. Elle hadn’t yet made it into the front seat and the lady, Joyce, started talking to Elle. I knew that Elle was probably dying of embarrassment knowing that she had damp panties on. I tried to interrupt telling Joyce that we’d promised the girls ice cream and had to get going. That didn’t deter her at all and, in fact, made it worse. She proceeded to invite us up to her house to have ice cream there. I was waiting for Elle to reinforce my desire to leave but she didn’t. It wasn’t long before all of us were trekking across the lawn to their patio. I found it hard to believe that Elle would do this with damp panties and wearing a short tennis dress. When we got there I was introduced to the husband. As soon as I saw him I recognized him as a customer at the bank. At least I'd have someone to talk with.

Elle and I were asked to sit while the lady and her husband went in to dish out the ice cream. Fortunately, the chairs around their table were covered with plastic. I was curious as to why she'd agreed to do this. The answer was one that, again, made me question the workings of the female mind. She said she was afraid that if we didn’t accept the invitation the lady wouldn’t invite Elle back. Hmmmm...? In any case we did enjoy the ice cream and the company.

Back at home, with the kids in bed, I coerced Elle to pee through the panties again. That led to a very enjoyable rest of the evening. Later, lying in the darkness, I asked Elle if she felt embarrassed. I thought, for sure, that she would say yes but she said one of the most surprising things I think I’d ever heard her say up to that time... that she felt somewhat excited knowing that she was wet and they didn’t know. I didn’t know what to say so didn't pursue it any further and just put it in the back of my mind for future reference.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Oh that Elle! That little exhibitionist streak is showing. More on this in the future, I hope.

Pantymaven said...

OB... be sure to stay tuned... :-)

badside said...

Sounds like all your naughtiness may have started rubbing off on Elle (no pun intended)! I'm with Blue, hope to read more on that!