Monday, March 10, 2014

TIME MARCHES ON... changes (Part 122a)

TIME MARCHES ON... changes (Part 122a)

October meant that I’d be able to take out another loan against my trust fund. I’d identified all our outstanding unpaid debts and, for once, there wasn’t that much. One thing we promised ourselves was that we’d have a really good Christmas since the previous one had been bare bones due to the purchase of the house. I’d filled out all the loan paperwork early hoping that I’d get the check earlier than in the past. It didn’t work... again. On top of the stress of the “busy period” at the bank both Anne’s birthday and our anniversary were in the first week of the month. I just didn’t have cash enough to do either. Elle hadn’t been called in to teach the whole month of September and we’d budgeted in money that just wasn’t there. However, I’d ordered and paid for the three piece wool outfit from the Sears catalog that I’d promised Elle for her birthday and had it hidden away. I decided I’d move up giving that to her as an anniversary present. 

As it turned out Elle was finally contacted to come in and teach for the first three days of October. Even if it did conflict with the birthday party plans for Anne and our Anniversary, a three day commitment was good. It would net about $55 for us. Elle had originally planned to hold the birthday party for Anne and her friends after school on the same day as her birthday. It wasn’t the local school that had called and meant she’d have to drive about 15 miles. With that extra time she realized the party wouldn’t work on that day so postponed it to the weekend. For our anniversary we’d planned to go out for dinner at a good local restaurant. When my parents found out about our financial condition they made arrangements with the restaurant that they would pay. Knowing that Elle would want to get dressed up for the occasion the gift of the new outfit would fit in perfectly.

Elle’s mother took care of Kaye, the youngest girl, at her house during the day and would come to our house to meet the older girls when the school bus dropped them off. Elle didn't want Anne to miss out on some sort of party on her actual birthday we decided to host a family party that night with both Elle’s and my parents attending. As one of her presents Elle had promised Anne that she could help make her own birthday cake and Elle’s mother would oversee the project. It was sort of a distraction from the fact that she wasn’t getting much in the way of presents other than clothes from us. All in all, aside from the “mess“ that was left over from making and decorating the cake, it was a success.

As far as giving Elle her anniversary present I decided to wait until I got home. Knowing her as well as I did and how excited she got with new clothes, I figured the timing would be perfect. However, I was just about to leave work when she called to say that her mother wasn’t feeling well and wouldn’t be taking the kids while we out.  There was no chance that my mother would do it so I stood there by the phone wondering what we were going to do. The most logical was to postpone our night out just like Elle had postponed the party for Anne. I was about to hang up the phone and was looking down at my desk top. On it was a letter from a customer who’s name was Susan. I almost immediately thought of the older daughter who lived at the ”panty house“ just around the corner from our house. I knew it was a long shot but told Elle to call. She was reluctant until I told her that she was the daughter of the electrician who’d installed the flood light in out back yard and was the blonde girl who worked at the drug store. She still wasn’t sure about it but said she’d make the call. At that point I headed for home.

I really didn’t know what to expect when I walked up the path to the kitchen door. When I saw a smile on Elle’s face I felt a lot better. The girl had said yes but wouldn’t be able to get to the house before 6pm and we had to be back home by 9pm. I knew that wouldn’t be a problem. I’d left work at 5pm and it was now 5:30pm which meant we still had a half hour until she arrived... plenty of time to give Elle her present and for her to put it on. The girls were busy eating so paid no attention to us. I was probably as excited as Elle as she opened the box. She actually let out a little ”yelp“ as she saw what was inside. As expected, Elle immediately stripped out of the clothes she was wearing and put on the new outfit. It consisted of a skirt, vest and a shawl that acted like a jacket.. Actually, it looked better on her than it did in the catalog. I think what amazed me was that it fit perfectly.

Susan arrived on time and I was pleased that she was wearing a skirt. After school, she’d gone right to work at the drug store and then come to our house. She, sheepishly, asked if there was anything to eat. Elle left me to introduce Susan to the girls while she warmed something up for her supper. The older girls were OK with the ”stranger“ but Kaye went into her usual "shell". I got down on my knees to hold her and was working hard at getting her to just look at Susan. When she finally did Susan dropped down on her haunches to talk to her. For just a quick second or two I got my ”peek“ with just a flash of white showing between her legs. It wasn’t much but it was certainly satisfying. By the time we were ready to leave Kaye had warmed up enough to leave me and to go over to her sister Jean. Walking out the door Elle was almost satisfied that Susan was OK.

The restaurant was the premier steak place in the area. The reason we chose it was because the very first restaurant meal we ordered after we were married was steak. The staff was waiting for us and they had champagne and a small cake as well. We really enjoyed ourselves and by the time we headed home Elle was showing signs of being really amorous. Because she was wearing her new clothes she didn’t want to give me the squirt I wanted and I fully understood that. However, I did elicit a promise for when we got home.

Susan reported that the girls were a pleasure to care for. When I was paying her she said she really hoped that we’d call on her again. As soon as I saw the headlights from her car disappear I had my hand up under Elle’s skirt. She was still concerned about the new clothes and, much to my surprise and pleasure, she suggested that I might like to take a picture or two and to wait until we went upstairs for the finale. It wasn’t what I was looking for but I was certainly not going to turn down the offer of a picture or two. Returning with the camera she'd removed the skirt and was waiting for me with a smile.
                                          

To be continued...

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Love it! nice shine to the nylon and the knee socks are a little frosting for the cake.