Monday, March 24, 2014

TIME MARCHES ON... changes (Part 122g)

TIME MARCHES ON... changes (Part 122g)

As I remember it there were a few more to go after I had my turn. When it was all over the women drifted back to the living room while the guys stayed out in the kitchen. Actually, there were two separate groups with Fritz, Bob and Johnnie standing over in front of the door. They were talking about boats and sailing while the other group, Rob, Jon and Frank were talking local politics and in front of the kitchen sink. I was between the two cleaning up what was the "bar" area. Elle had put her panties on the counter by the door into the dining room and I was surprised that none of the guys, especially Rob, hadn’t gone over to inspect them closely. When I finished up I joined the group talking sailing (naturally) in time to hear Fritz say that he was going to buy a new Sunfish sailboat as a Christmas present for his family. We chatted for a while and then I saw Pat walk by to get some water. I didn’t pay much attention to her at first but when she headed back towards the living room she hesitated over by where the panties were lying. I watched her pick both pair up and look at them closely. That puzzled me.

She didn’t stay all that long and we got back to talking boating. It wasn’t long before we could hear Rob, getting louder and louder, trying to get his point across. It was obvious he was agitated and the liquor was kicking in. He was in Frank's face and, since he was much bigger, Frank was obviously uncomfortable. Jon was trying to clam him down when Jill, Rob’s wife, came running into the kitchen. Even though she was tiny in size, especially as compared to Rob, she grabbed his arm and pulled him away. For all intents and purposes, the party, such as it was, was over.

With them leaving, Jon and Ginger followed right behind. Then it became a parade. The last to go were Johnnie and Sandy. There was a storm door as well as the door into the kitchen and it was sometimes awkward when leaving. I’d gone outside to hold the storm door and bid my good nights from there. When Johnnie came out Sandy didn’t follow. I took a look and saw her talking with Elle. With the wait Johnnie decided to bring me up to date on the basketball team he was putting together. The last he’d heard was there would be six teams and we’d play ten games. They would start in December and go through March. He now had eight guys including the two of us and it included the varsity basketball coach. It was all very interesting except I was getting cold so invited him back in. As soon as I started inside he called out to Sandy that he was leaving. She appeared, almost instantaneously. 

Elle seemed more animated than usual when I stepped inside. I asked why she was so ”bouncy“. Actually, she didn’t know where to begin. She was holding the shorts that she’d loaned Sandy and I thought what she had to say concerned them. I remembered seeing something down in her crotch area when Sandy had finished walking on her hands and was leaning against the wall. But it wasn’t that. Pat had taken her aside and asked where she’d gotten the panties that she’d shown everyone. I immediately thought back to when I’d seen Pat ”inspecting“ them. I asked Elle what she said and she had a smirky smile on her face. I waited for her to tell me and she just stood there, smiling. Finally, she said she told Pat that they were a gift from me... which was the truth. Then she said Pat had told her to tell me that I had ”good taste“. I remember standing there and blushing a bit.

We went about cleaning up and Elle laid the blue shorts on the counter over the washing machine. I was still curious about the ”shadow“ that I’d seen in the crotch when Sandy was wearing them. I waited until she went into the living room and gathered them up to take a look. Sure enough, there was a dried stain right in the middle of the crotch area. The only problem was that Elle walked back into the kitchen while I was looking at them. I don’t remember what I said or did but, for sure, I was caught ”red handed“. I do remember her walking up to me and taking the shorts and throwing them into the washing machine. It was a few minutes later before anything was said and it was Elle. She was a bit upset with me and sort of spit out something like ”Yes! Sandy did have a little accident! Are you satisfied now?“ At that point I knew I couldn’t get myself into any more trouble so asked her when she'd had it. She snapped right back that it was when Rob kissed his brother. That really had been funny and everyone was breaking up with laughter. It also reminded me that she (Sandy) had had similar incidents before. In fact, when at the Community Picnic, she’d wet herself multiple times and had ended up wearing Elle’s clothes. Following that, Elle and I had discussed Sandy’s situation so I asked Elle why she was so upset with me. She couldn’t give me an answer.

Not wanting the let the issue die I questioned Elle on something that she’d said to me following that discussion. I’d asked why Sandy didn’t do what Elle did and that was to wear a couple of cotton panties and was told that she didn’t like them. I was sure I’d said something about incorporating the cotton panties into a pair of nylon ones. When I broached that with Elle all I got back was a puzzled look. I stood there knowing I’d given the idea some thought and was sure I’d run it by Elle. She told me I was imagining things but, she did give me an opening by asking what my idea was.

Even though it was after 11pm I took one of the fancy panties that were still on the counter and turned them inside out. I spread them out so the crotch area was prominent. I showed her where a small cut could be made along where the two pieces of crotch material were attached. I told her that  cotton material like that in her Carter's Spank Pants could be inserted. She had her face all scrunched up like my idea was weird. But, I wasn’t deterred and, now that I knew I’d told her about it, was determined to make up a pair just to show her. That’s all I remember about that but I do remember that she was still upset with me enough that there was no ”hanky panky“ after we got to bed even with no kids in the house.

To be continued...
  

2 comments:

oldblue said...

Don't tell me you are the guy who ruined panties with the idea of a cotton gusset. T have never forgiven them!!!

Pantymaven said...

OB... Nope, it wasn't me but keep on reading. :-)