Friday, March 21, 2014

TIME MARCHES ON... changes (Part 122f)

TIME MARCHES ON...  changes (Part 122f)

The party started out like most parties with the guys in one room and the ladies in another. However, Elle cut that short insisting that we all be together so that Sandy and Johnnie could be "introduced properly“. They had to endure an ”inquisition“ of sorts, mostly from the women. We heard them tell where they came from, their interests and goals. On the latter all the ladies wanted to know was when they were going to have kids. It was a fairly quiet party with Lisa, Rob’s wife, keeping Rob’s drinking somewhat in check. I’d learned my lesson at the first party we’d hosted when Rob polished off a half bottle of bourbon when I’d not paid attention with everybody fixing their own drinks. This time I was the designated bartender.

It didn’t take all that long before Pat and Phyl took over. It was very obvious that they had a planned agenda and I was a target. Even though the next school board election was eight months away they were on the prowl for candidates and I was the first one on their list. Talk about blindsided! I’ve written in earlier posts that I’m apolitical and. as such, avoided getting too involved. Helping Jon in his campaign was my first hands on involvement and, when the dirty politics came into play (the late telephone calls by his opponent with blatant untruths) really turned me off. So, I started backpeddling immediately. Elle, thankfully, came to my rescue and I think it was Jon who said that it was way too early. Following that short discussion Rob spoke up and reminded everyone that this was a party, not a meeting.

Someone suggested that we play a game. Twister was out because it belonged to Phyl and Bob and they hadn’t brought it. When charades was suggested there was group moan. I don’t remember who said we should play Truth or Dare. I’d not heard of it but when it was explained it sounded like the old Truth or Consequences radio and TV show. It seemed innocent enough when we started but it didn’t take long for a definite change in direction.

To start we all picked a number out of a bowl to establish the order of participation. I certainly don’t remember all the questions, responses and dares as there were a dozen people present. But I do remember a few... with Rob’s question to Ginger creating the first ”interesting“ one. The first few had been pretty mundane but when Ginger stood up it all changed. Rob, her brother-in-law, had a silly grin on his face when he threw it out at her. She was asked to tell about her most recent embarrassing incident. Her face changed color immediately and she looked around as if she was looking for a place to hide. Rob kept on her, goading her with little hints. Finally, she asked if she could change her mind and take a dare. Rob didn’t want her to but the women were on her side and she was allowed to do it. Rob wanted to come up with one but, again, the ladies came to her rescue. They finally dared her to sing. I remember her claiming she didn’t know the words to any songs. The ladies threw out the names of a couple of pop songs and she attempted (that being the operative word) to sing. If the purpose of the game was to embarrass people it sure worked on her.

I remember Johnnie chose a dare straight away. One of the women wanted him to recite the alphabet backwards. I have to admit I was impressed when he did it with few mistakes. Ginger was waiting for Rob. It had been decided that since Ginger was allowed to change her mind after hearing the question that others could do the same. However, the participants could only make one change. I don’t remember the question Ginger asked Rob but he clearly didn’t like it. It wasn’t Ginger who came up with the dare but his brother, Jon, did. He had to pick out another guy in the group and kiss him. It didn’t faze him one bit but the guys, me included, were very uncomfortable and protested, mightily. The women were laughing, almost uncontrollably as Rob started walking around the room. But Rob, by far, was the funniest, male or female, made the whole thing a big deal and ended up picking his brother to kiss.

One of the things that Sandy had told everybody when she was introducing herself was that she could walk on her hands. When it was her turn she chose not to answer the question which made a dare mandatory for her. She was very clearly nervous as she waited to hear her fate. But, Phyl, her neighbor, rescued her somewhat and dared her to walk on her hands. The problem was that she was wearing a  skirt (short) and she stood there shaking her head. It was Elle who jumped up to say that she could do it if she was wearing shorts and that she had some that should fit. A quick trip upstairs brought forth a blue knit pair. I was happy to see them because I knew they could possibly lead to a nice VPL. Sandy tried to get out of it even with the shorts in her hand but it was now the women who were clamoring for her to perform.

Our kitchen was big and long, probably twenty feet, so we all went out there to watch. The shorts weren’t as tight on Sandy as I’d hoped but at least there was a chance that if she fell over I might get my sighting. She started at the far end and headed back towards the living room. It was pretty impressive. She stopped when she got to the wall by the door and just flopped down ending up leaning against the wall. She pulled her knees up to her chest as we all applauded her performance. I only got a quick peek between her legs and at first I thought it was a shadow. However, when she went to get up the ”shadow“ was still there even though the light was now coming from a different direction. Thinking that she’d ”leaked“ I felt the start of a soft bulge.

With everybody in the kitchen and where the liquor was located, it was time for refills. While I was busy mixing drinks the others decided to continue the game while we were there. It was Elle’s turn to go next. I had come up with a question in my mind for her and she pretty much knew it so chose to take a dare. My question wasn’t all that embarrassing but she didn’t want to take the chance. Rob, who was now showing some of the effects of his drinking came over to her and dared her to show her undies. When I heard that I was embarrassed for her and was probably blushing as well. Even though we were at home she decided not to take a chance with wearing just panties and had put on a partial ”package“. That meant she was wearing a sanitary pad, panties and with a sanitary panty over them. I was sort of holding my breath as I waited to see what she’d do. I was totally surprised as she started for the hallway and the stairs saying that she’d be right back. She was back in just a few minutes and in her hand were a couple of panties. She stood in the middle of the floor and held them up for all to see. I could see that the first pair were fancy panties  because of the lace. I was truly impressed with her quick thinking. I tried to read Rob’s face and I’m sure he was disappointed that Elle hadn’t just lifted her skirt.

I got off easy. I took Truth and, I guess it was that I’d done some semi dangerous things, I was asked what was the most frightening thing I’d experienced. I’m sure they were expecting something from racing the stock car but it wasn’t. It was during a thunder storm when I first started racing my sailboat. I swore the lightning flashes that were all around me were going to hit the mast of my boat. I didn’t admit it to them but I actually pissed myself. No one ever knew because I was totally soaked from the rain.

To be continued...  

1 comment:

oldblue said...

Fast on her feet, that Elle should have been a lawyer.