Wednesday, February 18, 2015

APRIL... More of the same (Part 128m)

APRIL... More of the same (Part 128m)

I got a phone call on Friday afternoon from Elle’s mother. My first thought was that something was wrong with Kaye. It wasn’t. There was a big truck backing up the driveway. It took a few seconds to get my mind in gear and to realize it was the new refrigerator. The deal was that the truckers would put it in place but we would have to find a place for the old one. I told her to have the driver call me after he got to the door. When it took about a half hour for the him to call I began to wonder what was taking so long. He explained that they had to uncrate it before bringing it in to the house as it had been shipped direct from the factory. I just knew Elle would be pleased when she got home and I wished I could be there to witness her reaction. I was scheduled for late duty but decided to trade Friday’s with Bret to get home a little early. At least that way I figured I’d still get in on a bit of her excitement and possibly get a ”reward“.

When I got to the top of the driveway I was greeted with a pile of cardboard and wood stacked against the garage door. That, for sure, didn’t make me very happy. However, that changed quickly after I walked through the door. Elle, still in her school clothes, was busily taking the food from the old refrigerator and transferring it to the new one. It was highly unusual for Elle not to change into more casual clothes as soon as she arrived home if for no other reason than to get dry panties on. She was wearing a smile from ear to ear and told me that my job, after supper, was to bring up the frozen things from the freezer chest in the basement. That was her primary complaint with the old refrigerator... no freezer, and it had meant many trips up and down the cellar stairs for her. With my coat still on and her bent over placing things in the back of a lower shelf I walked up behind her and reached up under her skirt. I expected to find a warm mass under her sanitary panties and I wasn't surprised. Normally, with the kids around, she’d smack my arm but all she did was giggle. I knew it was going to be an exceptional night.

The old refrigerator, being in the middle of the floor, was a bit disconcerting but it didn’t matter as Elle was just beaming as she made her way around it while getting supper ready. All I could think about was what was going to happen after the kids were in bed. Much to my displeasure she decided to go upstairs and change out of her damp (wet) panties before she ate. I'd been hoping she'd leave them on for a little after supper play. When she returned she had on a shortie nightie and panties. I could only hope that she'd put on two pair of the nylon satin ones. As she made the turn into the kitchen she was smiling but said she wanted one picture with her and her new refrigerator. Dinner was on the table and the kids were occupied with eating. As anxious as I was for some ”good“ shots, I couldn’t argue with her on that and grabbed the camera. Supper could wait!
                                                     
 
I actually took a couple that way but for some reason they weren’t developing properly. Even though there was still a few more pictures to be taken in the pack I decided to pull it out and put in a new one. I wanted to be sure ”MY“ pictures came out right. As I was helping her clear the table she told me she’d been saving something for me since we’d finished supper and motioned for me to follow her into the bathroom. To occupy the kids we let them watch TV, a rare treat. I think she was already peeing before her fanny hit the seat but I was right there with my hand between her legs for the majority of it. The only thing was that I was in pain. Crouching down in front of her my hard on was hurting me so I only got a few seconds of pure pleasure out of feeling the warm wetness before I had to stand up.

Elle sat on the toilet for a minute or so to make sure she dripped off before standing up. Sometime back I’d dreamed of getting a picture of her wet crotch from beneath her. Walking back into the kitchen the idea came to me to have her stand on the counter with me kneeling in front of her. Initially, she wanted no part of it, citing the kids. I had her take a look into the den and the kids. When she returned gave me a half hearted smile indicating that she wasn't totally against it. Bartering had worked in the past so I tried it again. She’d promised ”pictures“ with an ”S’ but no specific number had come up. The prospect of a picture like that had me very, very excited so I offered her a “deal”... let me have that one and just one other and that would be it, for now. I wasn’t sure she’d bought into it until she headed for the closet that held the step stool. I almost came when she pulled it out.

She, reluctantly, started to climb up. I was tempted to take a picture of her rear as she did but it was only three steps and I wasn’t yet ready with the camera. She made me promise that her face wouldn’t show and, somewhat defiantly, she stood there with her hands on her hips. As soon as the flash went off she was on her way back down. With the Polaroid camera you had to pull the picture that was just taken out of the case before you could take the next one so she was “safe”.
                                             


Even with the picture taking she was still in a very good mood after she'd put the kids to bed. We headed for our bedroom way earlier than usual, especially for a Friday night. Initially, she ended up straddling me for a while (see post 128h) and then we rolled over on our sides, snuggling for a bit. I was enjoying myself but, for once, it was Elle who was a bit impatient as she struggled to get her panties down and off. When all was said and done I lay there trying to think of something else that would get her so turned on. It was quite a night.

To be continued...











                                      
                      

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Quick order a new frig.

badside said...

There's something about white nylon panties that looks so nice! Thanks for sharing the pics. The fridge was a good investment!

Pantymaven said...

OB... I'd have to move into a warehouse... :-)

BS... My thoughts exactly. Especially if they were nylon satin!