Friday, June 12, 2015

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132j)

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132j)

The folder with all the gift information was on my desk when I got to work the next morning. After perusing the  invoices I could see that there was no date in the area designated ‘Delivery’ but only the letters TBD. Of course I wanted to know where the folder had been but Hobie wasn’t in. Each of the the three gifts that the committee had chosen... a small tool kit, an insulated picnic bag and a blanket (I still couldn’t believe they’d chosen a blanket to give away in Summer) was coming from a different distributor. It meant trying to co-ordinate their deliveries before the start date for the campaign. I won’t waste your time describing the rest of my day and will leave it at ‘wretched’. By the time I left to go home I had verbal assurances from each distributor that each product would be delivered ”in time“.

At home Elle told me that she and Sandy had heard that there was going to be some sort of protest prior to the school board meeting that night but didn’t have a real ‘feel’ for what it was about. Knowing that her plans had been to hit a few tennis balls with Sandy I asked how it had gone. She laughed. I took that to mean that neither of them had done well at it. That wasn’t it at all! Sandy had called and asked if Elle could do her a big favor and to drive her to Judith’s Boutique (the place I’d bought some things for Elle and that was also a source of VanRaalte panties). It was located in the town where I had my first bank position and three towns to the East. Elle had already lined up her mother to watch the kids so she said she’d be happy to. (That made sense since Elle now had some money of her own and this would be a chance to spend some of it). I had always liked Judith but her store was always way overcrowded with clothes. It was hard to sort through things to find anything you liked. In any case... after dropping the kids off they headed for Judith’s. Johnnie had bought Sandy a gift but it was too large and she wanted to exchange it. Once there they ran into the same problem I had... too much stuff too packed in to be able to make a reasonable choice. After getting money back from Judith, Elle suggested that they drive to the next town to the East. Elle and I’d found a small clothing store with nice things and reasonable prices the Summer before. Sandy was all for it. (It was also where I’d purchased the nylon satin Modern Globe panties that we’d made the ”dribble panties from.)

Once there they both found some clothes they liked. By the time they were headed home there was the question of weather to stop at the school to play some tennis or to head on home. Elle said they couldn’t decide but as they passed the school they decided “Why not?”, and stopped. It was the first time either had hit a ball since going to the tennis academy during the Winter and Elle said it was pretty funny. She said that after completely missing a ball with her racquet they started laughing and as soon as she did she thought she felt a pretty good squirt escape. She looked around there was no place to go or to even try to hide. A peek at her watch told her why... it had been almost 2 1/2 hours since she’d left home and used the toilet. But this is where I really got ‘interested’. Elle said she tried holding her crotch to prevent any more leaking and as she did Sandy grabbed her crotch as well. Sandy then told her that she’d ‘leaked’ a little bit a couple of times but now, seeing Elle holding herself, it was triggering her instincts and making her have to go.  Elle repeated herself saying that the only place to offer any sort of shield was over by the station wagon and that it was quite a distance away.

By now Elle had this sort of a grin on her face. That was a bit different for her because she was usually a bit dour when telling of her 'accidents'. She went on to tell me that she looked at Sandy, shrugged her shoulders, spread her legs and just let it all go... and started laughing some more. That started Sandy laughing and as she did she spread her legs and let all her pee go as well. My hard on was killing me listening to Elle describe the scene. I had some questions but Elle wasn’t through talking so I kept my mouth shut. Elle then described how these two grown women stood there in the middle of this tennis court in a puddle of pee, laughing. It came to me that they both had come to the realization that it ‘was not the end of the world’ when they had an ‘accident’. I held my thought and let Elle continue. She went on to say that they were both wearing ‘dribble panties’ and, as she’d found out not all that long ago, they held a lot of liquid. They stood there for a few minutes with pee running down their legs they laughed some more, finally waddling over to the station wagon and heading for home.

I’d had to ‘rearrange’ myself and in the process looked down at my lap. The pre-cum had come through both my underpants as well as my suit pants. In a way I guess you could’ve said I’d wet my pants as well. As I said, I had a few questions. I asked what she’d been wearing and when she said it was a pair of light yellow shorts I knew exactly which ones they were. If anyone had been around to see her they would’ve had to have been looking for the wetness as the color hid it very well. I knew that from experience. Of course I asked about Sandy and, as usual, Elle tried to slough that off. I finally got a curt “khaki’ as my answer. That, I would have like to have seen!

At that point Elle was anxious to change the subject and wanted to show me what she'd bought. She motioned for me to follow her into the living room where I saw this two piece outfit draped across the back of the sofa. It was a very short dress like thing with light blue, red and white vertical stripes along with a pair of shorts that matched the blue of the dress. I asked her to model it for me and, proud of her purchase, agreed. As she stripped out of her clothes and was standing there in just panties and bra I wanted to take a picture. She would have none of it. After stepping into the dress I told her not to put on the shorts. That, she agreed to. The dress just barely covered her panties which was sort of sexy. I asked if I could have a picture that way and she again said "No" saying that it was time for supper. At least I tried. After eating, when she went out to retrieve the wash she'd done that afternoon, I followed her with the camera. She saw it and said I could have one "nice" picture and that was all.
                                         

 
I was really curious as to what the ‘protest’ that Elle had mentioned for the school board meeting that night was about and had thought about going. The only thing I could come up with had to do with the rumor about the principal. Elle didn’t want me to go but, even with her ‘promise’ of a good time later that evening, I decided to go. What a meeting.

To be continued...

 

1 comment:

badside said...

It must have been nice to completely forget your day at work when Elle told you that story! Nice pic, she looks very cute in her new outfit, thanks for sharing!