Monday, June 01, 2015

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132f)

MORE CHANGES... and problems (Part 132f)

When the kids spent the night at Elle’s mother’s house it usually meant we’d start the next day with a little “morning delight”. When we originally came up with the idea of a night alone that had been one of my primary thoughts. Sabrina had certainly killed that idea. I started to get dressed as Elle rolled out of bed. Because Sabrina had pleaded with us to sleep with our door open Elle had elected not to use her multiple alarms to periodically wake her to use the bathroom during the night. That meant, for sure, that her “package” was flooded. It was obvious as she stood beside the bed and stretched her arms above her head. Neither of us was prepared for the knock on our door. A natural reaction by Elle was to quickly pull her arms down and to grab the hem of her nightie to hide the soggy mass that was under it. When Elle didn’t respond I remember yelling, somewhat annoyed, “WHAT?”

There was a bit of silence before we could hear a sheepish and almost pleading “Elle?” Elle did respond to that and then we heard Sabrina ask, apologetically, if she could borrow some clothes to put on after she took a shower.  I remember rolling my eyes at Elle but she ignored me and simply said “Yes.”

I stopped getting dressed and watched as Elle went about picking out some things for her. There was no problem with size as, other than height, they had about the same build. I remember Elle calling out to her asking if shorts would be OK. That was a good choice for me because it would give the possibility of a VPL. Now my attention was focused on just what panties she’d pick to give her. I was sitting on the side of the bed and hoping that she’d pick a pair of the VanRaalte, with the large crotch, or the SansSoucie with the distinctive one. As Elle moved away from the dresser I wasn’t sure. As she walked away I did see she’d chosen an older, light blue pair of shorts and the top that went with it. I watched as she opened the door just a sliver and handed the clothes to Sabrina. I also heard her ask if it was a good time to take a shower. I wasn’t intending to and Elle deferred to Sabrina. When Elle turned back towards me she shrugged her shoulders and with a look of  tired resignation on her face muttered that I’d told her that Sabrina was going to be  PITA (pain in the ass).

But it was obvious that Elle did have a soft heart when she said that she’d go downstairs and make both Sabrina and I breakfast. Normally, I made my own, satisfied with cereal and a couple of pieces of toast. However, when Elle made breakfast it meant bacon and eggs with hash browns so I knew I was "go" for it. I thought that Elle would, at least, go into our bathroom and get out of her package and washed up but she grabbed her robe, put on her slippers and headed down the stairs. I found it to be mildly “stimulating” with the idea of Elle being wet around a “stranger“.

It was a few minutes before I moved to follow her down the stairs. With Sabrina in the shower and Elle occupied with cooking breakfast it gave me the opportunity to duck into Kaye’s room and to try and locate the panties she’d worn the night before. I found the dress she’d been wearing draped over the back of the chair and a quick perusal showed the slightly yellow stain on the back. Lifting it up I expected to see the panties right there but there was only a cotton half slip that showed the same discoloration. We never closed the door to Kaye’s room so the natural position for it was against the wall. I knew I didn’t have much time before drawing Elle’s attention to my dallying so was about to leave when I thought of the door handle. I used the ones in our room all the time to hang Elle's wet panties and when I peeked behind the door... voila!... there they were. Not surprisingly, they were a pair of the newer style Carter’s cotton panties with elastic around the legs. But my attention was focused on the the stain that her wetting had left. It was dry by then and very noticeable against the pristine white of the panties. I will admit that I also held them up to my nose for a sniff.

Downstairs, I could still hear the shower running as I passed by the bathroom door. I asked Elle if she’d heard anything from Sabrina and she held up five fingers which I took to mean she’d be ready in five minutes. The smell of bacon is deadly for me... so I went over and grabbed a couple of pieces. The cost was a smack on the bicep. When Sabrina appeared from the bathroom she actually looked fairly calm, especially when compared to the night before. She asked what to do with the things she’d worn during the night and Elle told her to leave them in the sink in the bathroom and to come over to the table while things were still warm.

At first Sabrina was talkative but as we were finishing up she sort of withdrew. As I’ve said before, she was one strange girl. I was already late for handing out the flyers for Bob and the school board election at the supermarket so I was the first to get up from the table. As soon as I did Sabrina also stood up and blurted out that she needed one more favor. I don’t remember my reaction but I’m sure that the least would’ve been a rolling of my eyes. Her demeanor had changed and she was now back in a bit of a panic mode. I stood there not really wanting to hear just what the favor was.

Simply put... she was afraid to go back into the house and wanted me to go in to check it out. I definitely remember looking straight at Elle and not saying anything at all. Finally, I asked her if she would/could go to the supermarket and hand out the flyers for a little while until I could get there. The look she gave me said "no" but after a few seconds I heard her issue a sigh of resignation and say she needed a few minutes to get washed up and dressed.

I followed Sabrina towards her house making sure I was far enough behind to garner a VPL. I still didn’t know which panties Elle had given her but when she ducked down to go through the opening in the hedge I got my answer. I was truly surprised that they were a pair of the Evette panties, the ones from my friend Willy's first company. Elle hadn’t worn any of them in quite a while but I was still pleased as they exhibited a pretty noticeable VPL. Once we reached the steps to the porch to her kitchen door she stopped, handed me the key and said she would stay there and wait for me to come back.

During the night I’d laid in bed thinking about how ”needy“ Sabrina was. It was almost like Celia was still living there but at a younger age. I tried to think of a way to wean her of it but couldn’t come up with anything... until that moment by the steps. I took a deep breath and grabbed one of her hands. Then I told her that she was going to walk through the whole house, room by room, closet by closet, with me. I was emphatic that she do this or I wasn’t going to do it either. She stood there, silent, for about a minute before nodding her head affirmatively. As we stood there I could see her father’s T-Bird still in the driveway where she’d left it the night before. For some reason I had the strange thought of wondering if it was the first time it had been left outdoors, overnight, in it’s lifetime.

I did agree to go up the steps and unlock the door without her. There were four steps before reaching the porch floor and I’d only gone up a couple when I heard some noise beneath me. I turned and looked at Sabrina and the panic look on her face was back. I didn’t move for a few seconds and when I did I stamped my foot on the step... and there was more noise but not as much. I did it again and got the same result. That’s when I asked Sabrina what was under the porch.

To be continued...   
  

2 comments:

badside said...

LOL, can't wait to find out what was under the porch! Surprised your desire to look through her panty drawer didn't compel you to give the place a once through without her!

Pantymaven said...

BS... stay tuned!