Tuesday, November 03, 2015

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138b)

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138b)

Arriving home from church I could hear voices from Sabrina’s yard. Peeking through the opening in the hedge I saw the new principal and another man talking in the yard. I didn’t see the wife but the two men were in very serious conversation. They had their backs to me so I couldn’t hear them but I got the definite impression that there was some negotiation going on. Back in the house I told Elle and she got all excited at the prospect of having neighbors with children. For my part I was still a bit concerned about the wife and how controlling she’d been at the get together at Pat’s.

As I was getting my gear ready to go to the sailing club Elle called out to me that J J was on the phone. He’d tried to get us to socialize with he and his wife but I just couldn’t stand her. Pat (the PTA lady) was a far more preferable choice. (Did I really say that?) So, I couldn’t figure out why he was calling me on a Sunday morning. I’d introduced him to sailing right after he’d joined the bank and before he moved his wife and family to the area and sailing was the reason he gave. But it didn’t take long for the real reason to come out. He wanted to know who the red headed woman he’d seen with me at the picnic on Saturday was. Before I could even attempt to answer he asked if she’d been at the bank on Friday. Since she was to start on Monday I couldn’t not answer. I could hear the tone of his voice change when I said that she’d be there first thing on Monday. After I hung up I made a mental note to try and catch her before she went upstairs and warn her about him. I figured that he’d be all over her as soon as he saw her. Once he found out she was Irish and was sort of single... well I knew she wouldn’t be ready for a guy like him. 

The day turned out to be significant in that I finally won a Sunfish sailboat race. The satisfaction was that I’d beaten three ‘hotshot’ skippers. Because it was a cloudy day and threatening to rain Elle decided to keep the kids home. The benefit was my eyes could wander without having to worry about Elle seeing what I was doing. A normal, red blooded male would normally like to ogle females in bathing suits. If you’ve been reading this tome for any length of time you know my passion is for panty peeks... of any kind. The dismal day pretty much precluded most of the girls and women from wearing suits which turned out to be a positive for me. One of the new skippers was a bit older than most of the group. I’d seen his wife a few times but had never been introduced to her. Nothing special to look at she seemed almost aloof when I’d observed her spending her time alone. The way the wind was blowing that day made sitting on the steps the best place to be. She was wearing a pair of loose legged shorts and sitting on the very top step as I approached. She was reading something out of a folio. She clearly wasn’t paying attention to me and I took advantage of it.

For reasons only known to her she had elected to sit with her legs slightly apart. Being that she was on the top step and leaning against the building her feet were on the next step down. From the sand I could see part way up to her crotch. That in itself was exciting but as I started up the stairs a puff of wind blew some papers out of the folio. I saw her reach back to try and grab at them and as she did she dropped her right leg down so it was lying on the same step she was sitting. Her other leg was still in the same place but with the style of shorts she had on I had a perfect view all the way to her panties. Because it was a dull day I wasn’t sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me. They were black. I’m not sure if I’d ever seen black panties actually on a woman. In any case, I stopped and just observed as she gathered in the papers she could reach. I stood there for maybe 15 seconds before moving. About three steps up (and much closer) I could see the panties were full briefs. As I helped her get the last of the papers I was a bit puzzled because her shorts were white. I’d seen panties show through in the past but they were usually white on white. But black just stood right out and this was a new one for me... and why it remains memorable.

Monday morning I waited outside the back door for Moira, the new hire. I was praying that J J wouldn’t be early (he seldom was). When I saw her crossing the street I cut her off and once inside I steered her to my desk. Without being too specific I warned her that we had an officer of the bank who was very charming and would try to spend some time getting to know her. I told her that she only had a week to draw from the experience of the employee who was leaving and that she’d have plenty of time to get to know all the nice people who worked there. I wasn’t sure she grasped what I was telling her and as she got up to go I saw J J walking across the lobby. I pointed him out to her and saw a sly smile appear and then she said ”Thanks“.

I wasn’t prepared for what was awaiting me after she walked away. When Hobie and I had spoken to Lorrie and Jaz about what would happen to them after we switched over to the service bureau they both promised not to say anything about it. We (I) should’ve realized that the Polish mafia would rear it’s ugly head. I had to face Gina who was now headed for my desk and obviously upset. It was not the place or time to discuss the matter. I pleaded with her to hold off until after she’d proved up at the end of the day. As she walked away I was trying to figure out who it was that ‘spilled the beans'. I looked at Trish but just couldn’t believe she’d been the one. We’d told Lorrie and Jaz that if the ‘word’ got out it could jeopardize the plan so I pretty much dismissed them as the culprits. But just who it was was the question. I went down the roster of banking floor employees and just couldn’t imagine who it could be. It made for an uncomfortable day especially when I’d catch Gina looking my direction.

To be continued...

3 comments:

oldblue said...

The benefits of having some nice ladies to look at as compared to having them to work with seems to be a slight challenge.
I have always loved any uppie, down pants, or vpl. Some things just stick in your mind forever. Like most old farts dementia is my biggest fear, but I hope I never lose the memorable shots that live in the old peanut.

Pantymaven said...

OB... your observation on the ladies was right on, as usual!

Way back in grade school I was always in trouble for looking where I wasn't supposed to. It continues to this day.

oldblue said...

You and me both!!