Sunday, November 22, 2015

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138i)

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138i)

John had always had a mean streak about him when we had played together. He once pushed me off his boat for no reason at all. When they had been out for a short while I called out to them that we were leaving. He called back for us to wait. When they were just about to touch the shore he took one arm and just pushed her backwards off the boat and laughed as he did it. She had nothing to grab onto so just went straight back into the water. Her head went under water and when she came up she was spitting water our of her mouth and John just continued to laugh. She wasn’t. Elle and I didn’t know what to say or do. The woman, mad, headed for the stairs. Elle and I followed leaving John behind with the boat. We were about halfway to the top when I looked up. Talk about a vivid VPL!. The wet shorts had turned almost translucent and her panties stood out like they were all she had on. Unfortunately, Elle saw it too and turned around and told me not to look. She then made it very difficult for me to see around her the rest of the way up. We exchanged telephone numbers before we left and made a promise to get together before they left at the end of the month. (BTW: we didn’t)

As we drove up our driveway I saw someone out at our clothes line. I’d forgotten about Elle giving permission for the new neighbor to use it and when I got to the top of the hill I recognized the person as being the oldest daughter. I had to focus on parking the station wagon so didn’t really get a chance to see just what she was taking off the line. I probably got out of the drivers seat faster than usual so I could look over the roof to see. Where the girl (Mo) was positioned I could see some panties and bras beyond her. Standing there I wished that we’d left to return home a bit earlier. Elle, when she got out, waived to the girl who acknowledged it by walking towards her. Getting closer she asked Elle if she could leave some items on the line as they hadn’t yet dried. Hearing that I looked back towards it and saw some panties still there. That made me happy but to inspect them I'd have to come up with an excuse to go out there. At that moment I couldn’t come up with one.

It was approaching bedtime for the girls and Elle decided that it would be a bath for each of them and then off to bed. She shuffled them towards the house leaving me to unload the beach equipment. I’d stopped the wagon just outside the door so I could access the doors on both sides. With each trip in and out of the garage my eyes focused on the wash line. I could see a few panties but I couldn’t see behind a sheet that was on the line closest to me. It was so tempting to make a quick dash to the lines and back but decided it was too great a risk. The girl could appear at any second and I wouldn’t have any excuse to be there.  It was so frustrating!

It was still fairly light out when I came into the house. I went to the refrigerator for something to drink and Elle heard me. She called down from upstairs and asked if I’d do her a favor. My first reaction was to say that it’d cost her but didn’t. When I answered her she asked me to go back out and hang all the bathing suits (including hers) on the clothes line. I didn’t believe it. I really hadn’t said a prayer so I can’t say my prayer was answered... but it was close. Elle was wrapped in a towel as I made it up to the second floor as her next stop was to take a shower downstairs. She handed me the mass of damp suits with the two pair of panties she’d worn under her suit just to please me right there on top.

I remember almost tripping on my way back downstairs. I was anxious to get out to the clothes lines before it got any darker and almost lost my balance. Leaving the kitchen door I looked towards the opening in the hedge just to make sure no one was headed my way. At the clothes line I quickly went behind the sheet to see was ‘treasures’ were awaiting me. To be truthful... I was disappointed. There were about a dozen panties there and all were of the cotton band leg style... and all but three were obviously for the younger kids. But, beggars can't be choosy. I hung the suits and Elle’s panties on the line right behind the cotton panties which gave me a somewhat legitimate reason to be there. As soon as i could I grabbed one of the larger panties and looked for the label. It was a pair of Lollipop panties and when I checked the size it read 14. But, holding the still somewhat damp panties in my hand they seemed heavier than they should. I held them up to the now fast fading sun and could see there was a second back panel. I’d never seen any like this before. I remember just standing there for a few seconds before reality returned to me and told me to put them back and go into the house.

In bed that night I was thinking back to the peek I’d had up the legs of the shorts that Barbara was wearing when playing with Kaye earlier. I was almost positive they were band leg and the visit to the clothes line pretty much confirmed it. Lying there I was trying to figure out what the double panel was for. The double panel crotch was also there and separate, which made sense. But, why the extra panel covering the whole back. It was strange and I was fixated on getting another chance at seeing them, up close, again.

Leaving for church the next morning I gave a cursory thought to looking at them again... but just got in my car and headed down the driveway. By the time I returned the only things on the line were bathing suits and Elle’s two pair of panties. I sat behind the wheel of my car and thought back to what I’d thought when Mrs L (Phyllis) boldly told Elle she wanted to use our wash line. I still wasn’t sure about her but Elle’s decision turned out to be a positive one, at least up to that point.

To be continued...                

3 comments:

oldblue said...

Up to that point sounds like trouble on the way.
I knew a guy like that, except he used his fist on his wife when he knocked her over the side. Jerks and bullies never change.

badside said...

Sounds like John never outgrew his mean streak! Probably someone best avoided! Very curious to read about the extra back panel and future run ins on the clothes line.

Pantymaven said...

OB & BS... an interesting fact about John, that I didn't learn about until a few days after that incident, was that he was a motorcycle cop.