Monday, November 09, 2015

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138e)

MORE... surprises and changes (Part 138e)

Bert, the president, decided that most of the second floor employees could leave around 2pm. I talked Hobie into allowing the tellers to go as soon as they were in proof. That picked up their spirits a bit. I was on the phone when I saw Laura, the assistant to the auditor with her head on her desk. I went over to ask if she was OK and she said she was “woozy”. Normally she walked to and from work except when it was bad weather. There was no way she would be able to do that the way she looked. Bret was also a ‘walker’ and didn’t have a car and Laura’s boss, the auditor, didn’t drive. Trish, her cousin, had taken the day off (smart girl!) so that option was out. Hobie was at the mortgage committee meeting which pretty much left it up me to drive her home.

I got the car and drove it up to the back door. She was waiting but seeded assistance to get down the steps. I was almost positive it had to do with the heat but still asked if she wanted to go to her doctor. She said she didn’t but just wanted to lay down. It was only a few minutes to where she was living, renting from Bette’s sister, the woman who was retiring at the end of the week. Her place had actually been a garage but had been converted to a place for Bette’s mother until she died. I pulled right up to the door and then helped Laura out. I didn’t like the way she looked but did as she asked and helped her to her bedroom. As soon as she could she just flopped onto the bed but was having trouble lifting her legs onto it. I reached down to assist her and just as I did she rolled over. When she did her skirt got caught up under her and she didn’t know what was wrong. I tried to explain but as I did I saw her unbuttoning it at the waist. She looked up at me and asked if I could help her. I remember standing there and thinking this isn’t right but she managed to get a “Please” out of her mouth. I still stood there wondering if I should or shouldn’t. By then she was really struggling with the skirt so I grabbed the hem and pulled. She didn’t have a slip on and I got to see a very familiar sight... a pair of the Sans Soucie panties that I’d provided for her. I have to admit I would sometimes look at her and wonder if she was wearing them or not. I knew I should cover her but she was on top of the bedspread and not capable at that time of doing much of anything. When I tried to drape her skirt over her she just pulled it off saying it was too hot.

I don’t know where the thought came from but I asked if she’d been drinking water during the day. She nodded that she hadn’t. I remember once feeling the way she’d described and my mother had given me water. So, I went to the sink and got her some. I knew I shouldn’t have been looking at her panties but I was... and she looked good in them. I left right after that. Back at the bank I called Trish who, luckily, was home. She said she'd go right over and look in on Laura. It was kind of bittersweet... seeing Laura struggling but it did give me the opportunity to get a really good look at her in panties. I can close my eyes and still see her lying there.

As I said, the heat wave was in place and that usually meant little or no wind. The prevailing Southerly would usually pick up in the early afternoon and be enough to provide at least some comfort. Our favorite place was on the screened in porch and that night was no different. Elle had made salad for dinner and we ate out there as well. The girls were used to seeing Elle in her panties so it was not out of order for Elle to be dressed that way, without shorts. I was surprised that she was so daring now that we had neighbors but Elle said that the mother, Aylyssa, had seen Elle at the store and told her that she and her kids wouldn't be around for the rest of the week as they were visiting family. Thinking ahead, I took a chance and brought the camera with me after changing my clothes, hoping for an opportunity, even if it cost me something.
                                
The price was a night out at the movies. We hadn't done that in a long time and she wanted to see The Odd Couple. Ginger told her she had to see it and once she had an idea in her head she wouldn't let go. I didn't have any idea what it was  about. But, when she told me Jack Lemmon was in it I was interested. I'd seen him in Mr Roberts and also in Days of Wine and Roses (although my interest in that movie was Lee Remick!). She wanted to go that Friday night and I had no problem with that.

There was good news at work when I arrived the next morning. The heating and cooling  people were there and had located the part that had failed. If there was one good thing about the situation it was that some of the ladies broke out some shorter skirts. However, Lillian's skirts couldn't get much shorter than they already were. Bret had started keeping a count of just how many times he got a peek at her panties. The one person that surprised me was Lynn, J J's secretary. She almost always wore a skirt that was just above her knees but on this day it was a mini dress. It was a dark blue sleeveless one with little white polka dots. On this day, for some unknown reason, she decided to go up the back stairs. I'd gone to the area where the bookkeeping (computer?) machine was located to talk with Jaz to get a read on her thoughts about becoming a teller. I was standing at the machine waiting for her when Lynn walked past. I didn't pay much attention to her at first but out of the corner of my eye I saw a lot more leg than usual. Jaz was still busy so I turned and looked up the stairs. With every step she took the hem of her dress sort of bounced and there was a peek of white. Very nice

I had to tell Bret. There was little lobby traffic so he headed to the second floor. He was gone about ten minutes and when he returned he had this big s__t eating grin on his face. I knew right away that he'd gotten at least a glimpse. As he took his seat he turned to me and said "I owe you one!".

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something about the Sans Soucie panties.
And Elle looks great, as always! :) sara

Pantymaven said...

:-)