Tuesday, January 24, 2017

WARMER DAYS... on to Florida (Part 156l)

WARMER DAYS… on to Florida (Part 156l)

Her first words... “I leaked!”. From where I was standing I could see that when she’d slid into the seat of the car the hem of her skirt had gotten hung up on the back of it. That told me that no matter how bad the ‘damage’ to her panties was there wouldn’t be any wetness on it. In other words… no one would know. Luckily for her the guys in the other cars were busy exiting the venue. I helped her out hoping to get a frontal peek but it didn’t work out that way. Back up on the boardwalk I fully expected her to want to leave so asked her. Her answer was totally unexpected… “It’s not that bad…” I even asked if she was sure and she nodded she was. She said she wanted to try the ‘ball thing” which was just a short way for us to go. I put a coin in the machine, had her roll all the balls and watched as she pretty much got the gist of it. I’ve always been a very competitive person and so I wanted to make it a competition with her on one machine and me on another. To make it somewhat fair I told her I’d roll my balls left handed. I’ve never been able to do anything left handed and had never tried to play this game that way. Somewhat skeptical,  Elle agreed. After but two games I knew I was in trouble. She’d figured out how to get the ball to the ‘bulls eye’ area in the middle of the target. She’d agreed to a five game challenge and the winner would get one wish. To put it bluntly, I got destroyed! By the last game she was pretty cocky and when the tickets came out of her machine she had enough for a prize. As I said, I’ve always been competitive… and wasn’t going to let her get away with beating me so badly. As good as she’d become in such a short time I decided to challenge her to one more game but with me using my right hand. She showed how cocky she was because she accepted.

I even got her to agree that this game was for ‘all the marbles’.  I have no idea what the scores were but it all came down to the last ball. We agreed to both roll at the same time. As soon as I let mine go I looked over to see which ring of the target her ball ended up in. My heart dropped as I saw her ball hit the edge of the center ring. If it went in she was the winner. But it didn’t. When it hit the edge it then bounced higher and on to one of the outside rings worth less points. That meant I would get my ‘wish’ and I didn’t have any idea what it might be. I told Elle to get the tickets from her machine and as she bent over to get them I realized that she’d been giving a ‘free show’ each and every time she’d put a coin in the machine. Needless to say, I didn’t tell her.

Approaching the roller coaster I had a ‘force’ pulling me towards the ticket booth. When Elle tried to get me away I came up with an idea for my ‘wish’. I resisted her tugging and told her that my wish was for her to join me on the roller coaster. She protested,  quite loudly. There was a couple right in front of us and the woman turned to Elle and offered that this coaster was “tame”. She continued that she lived in New York (her accent had told me that as soon as she spoke) and would go to Coney Island and ride the “Cyclone” multiple times each Summer. I knew of the “Cyclone” having lived in the city and also of it’s reputation as a world class ride. While I worked on Elle about getting my ‘wish’ the woman, good naturally, worked on her assuring that this ride was fun and nothing to be afraid of. As we got to the ticket booth Elle relented. Upon hearing that the couple cheered. When we got to the car we were to ride in we were set to be in the second seat. The lady insisted that, for our first ride, we should be in the front. I remember her telling us to take advantage of the view as we got to the top and she pointed up the track in front of us.

Once the car started to move it seemed to just creep up to the top, ever so slowly. As we reached it I remember looking to the South and seeing the ocean and beach that seemed to run on forever. Then… then it happened! The car made a sharp turn to the right and, in my memory, the track disappeared. I honestly thought the whole car had gone off the track and we were free falling. I remember hearing Elle screaming and continuing to scream. The next thing I remember was being thrown against the side of the car as it made another sharp turn to the right and then… I just don’t remember. I really don’t know it I closed my eyes and kept them closed or not. I remember Elle screaming every time the car made a lurch one way or the other or there was a sharp drop. When the car was coasting to a stop I remember hearing the lady behind us calmly saying something like “That wasn’t so bad was it?…”

I know I could hardly breathe. My hands were glued to the bar across our laps. When I looked at Elle I could see she was white as a ghost. Why I remember that is that we’d had two days in the sun and both our faces were red from it. The attendant lifted the bar and asked Elle if she wanted help in getting out. She looked at me with the look of panic still on her face. I told the guy to give us a few seconds and he smiled as he moved on. When Elle spoke she announced in a squeaky voice “Never again…” I told her we had to vacate the car as there were people waiting to ride. She grasped my hand and said she was soaked. I’d been so taken by my own fears that I hadn’t given any thought to Elle and hers. I heard it but didn’t know how to respond. It was a totally different situation than at the “Dodgem” when I could see where her skirt was. It took a few seconds before I ran my hand down her back. When I did, like before, I found her skirt scrunched up behind her and not under her bottom. I told her to stand up and that I’d make sure the skirt covered her panties. She nodded and, still shaking, stood up. When she did I could see the seat was wet. Thankfully, the attendant wasn’t there as we exited the car.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if the thrill of the roller coaster would repulse Elle or draw her back. As a race car driver, I'm sure you loved it and would have wanted to repeat the thrill! I wonder what the next people sitting in your seats thought when they saw the wet seat! :^O

-Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... good question... :-)