Thursday, January 26, 2017

WARMER DAYS... on to Florida (Part 156m)

WARMER DAYS… on to Florida (Part 156m)

We had to walk up a short set of stairs to get back to the boardwalk. I was right behind her and the temptation to reach up and feel her wet panties was just too much. As soon as my hand touched them (and her) she swung an arm back behind her to sweep my hand away. There was no one behind us as we were the last to leave. I told her I was just checking to see how wet she was. She turned, stopped, and seeing there wasn’t another person in sight, smiled with one of those fake ones. I really thought she’d let me check her out but all she said was to wait a while. I had no idea what she had in mind.

Before moving on to the boardwalk she made me assure that her wetness couldn’t be seen. The reality of it was that it didn’t matter. Showing or not she still had to walk a fair distance with people all around. We hadn’t gotten very far when the couple who’d urged us to take the front seat hailed us. The woman, still as effusive as before, came up and directed her attention towards Elle and stating that she hoped Elle would try it again. She stated her first ride had been the most embarrassing experience of her life. Hearing that, my first thought was that maybe she’d wet herself, like Elle. She went on to explain that she’d been on a first date with a guy she had a crush on. Laughing, she told us she’d thrown up all over “everything”. I definitely remember her emphasizing “everything”. Elle broek in to ask her how she ever got up the nerve to go on one again. Still smiling, she pointed to the guy she was with. He, sheepishly acknowledged it with a smile and a shrug of his shoulders. With a glance at my watch I used it to end the conversation. As we walked away the woman called to us “to give it another try…”

I was holding on to one of Elle’s hands as we headed for the bus stop and after a few steps she squeezed it. I remember looking at her to see if she was OK. She had a sly kind of smile on her face and when I ‘pushed’ her to tell me why she refused. I was clearly puzzled by it by let it go.  Once on the bus she made sure the hem of her dress was up behind her but when she did she left it up far enough when I could see some of her panties. I can’t explain why I didn’t tell her but I didn’t. Back at the pool we retrieved the bag with the camera and bathing suits and waited for the shuttle back to our room. It was starting to get late but the sun was still warm. For me it had been a good afternoon. I knew Elle didn’t share my view so didn’t say anything. Approaching our destination and seeing the sign for it brought us both back to the reality of the embarrassing incident with Diane that morning. I was really upset with my mother and hoped we could avoid seeing my parents for as long as possible. However, since they were paying for our meals I knew it would be inevitable that we would.

Opening the door to the room I was greeted by a vase filled with flowers. Elle followed me in and, without anything in her hands went over to it and pulled a card from the display. I was from my mother and was very cryptic… “I’m so sorry!”… along with her signature. As I said in an earlier post, my mother had a habit of involving herself in matters that didn’t directly concern her… as she’d obviously done. I recognized that with three days and three night to be with her and my father it wasn’t a good idea to ‘go to war’ about it. While I was thinking of how to approach Elle with my thoughts she actually beat me to it. Pointing to the flowers she said it showed my mother knew she’d been wrong and that was enough for her. She wanted the rest of time there to be fun and it wasn’t that big a deal. Then, and I almost couldn’t believe my ears when she said that walking along the boardwalk in wet panties was “exciting”. I know I reacted but I can’t tell you how. I do remember her going on to qualify that statement by saying it was exciting as long as no one else knew. Hearing that was VERY exciting for me.

Her words told me she was ‘vulnerable’ to a suggestion for at least some ’wet play’. I went up to her and lifting her skirt in the back I planted my hands on her butt cheeks. Because the panties she was wearing (a new pair of Evette and her tennis panties) were nylon and we’d spent some time out and about, they were only damp. I got a good feel between her legs but as soon as I tried to get a finger inside the elastic she pulled away and headed for the bathroom. I protested saying I was looking for more than just a feel. I watched as she sat on the toilet and then heard the sound of her pee in the toilet. Disappointed, I opened the bag with our things in it and pulled out the camera. My thinking was that I was going to at least get something out of it. I expected some kind of protest from her when she appeared back in the room but all I got was a smile. She asked where I wanted her for the picture and I told her to just stand right there but to turn around.
                        
Note the TV...
As the flash went off I heard “Only one!” Then she turned around and pushed me towards the bed closest to us. When the back of my legs hit the edge of it I almost dropped the camera. I flopped down still holding the camera. As I tried to release the hand grip I felt Elle undoing the waist buttons of my shorts. Talk about a roller coaster ride! From high anticipation down to ‘making do’ with just a picture and then back to ‘real action’… all in a matter of minutes. I wasn't about to complain.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to end the afternoon! Love the pic!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... I felt almost the same way... but read on...