Saturday, February 04, 2017

WARMER DAYS ... on to Florida (Part 156r)

WARMER DAYS… onto Florida (Part 156r)

When I returned to tell Elle she gave me one of those ‘What do we do now?' looks. We had enough time to wait to see what the people in the cars were going to do but neither of us felt like doing that. So…. The choices were to go back to the car with Elle leading and me close in behind her or… me leading with her following. A quick ‘inspection' of her shorts showed that most of the wetness was up her backside, the result of her squatting while peeing. The front wasn’t nearly as bad but because the shorts were knit cotton the wetness was wicking its way up. I told her I thought it better for her to go first since the people we’d be meeting would be concentrating on making their way up the dune and not focusing on us. With me right behind her I’d be blocking the view of the real ‘damage’. She wasn’t really convinced but with a slight push towards the path we were on our way.

I’d been right in that the people climbing up the dune only gave us slight attention, concentrating on making their way through the sand and over the sawgrass rushes. It was near the bottom that we had to make another decision. The kids I’d seen  were still running around with minimal attention being paid to them by the parents. The man was leaning against a front fender of their car and the woman was between his legs and being held in an embrace. I thought we were ‘home free’ when I saw that. As we reached the bottom I told Elle to head for the car and to open the back door and sort of hide behind it. It was my intention to open the front door to make a sort of protected space for her until I could get in the trunk and pull out the oilcloth we’d used before. However, as soon as the couple saw us they broke from their embrace and called out to us and started heading our way. The car belonging to the couple we’d passed on the path was in between us which gave me a few seconds to decide what to do.

I remember telling Elle to quickly sit on the door sill and to place her hands in her lap. She frowned and hesitated but I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed her down… just in time. The guy, big and burly with hair down to his shoulders, walked up to us with the woman following close behind. The only thing I remember him saying was something about being a fellow Northerner and pointing to the plates on the car. To me it was a relief to have something to talk to them about. Elle stayed seated for the few minutes they hung around. As I remember it they left us to attend to one of their kids who’d gotten hurt in some way.

I retrieved the oilcloth and spread it out on the front seat. As Elle stood up to climb in I suggested that she take off the  wet shorts telling her that if she did her panties might have a chance to dry by the time we got back. That brought forth one of those ‘knowing’ smiles. After a few seconds she slid the shorts down and got in the car. I distinctly remember her telling me there was to be no “touching” on the rest of the trip home. I also remember wishing that I’d brought the Polaroid camera. She'd been adamant that I wasn’t to take any ’special’ pictures that had to be sent out for developing. Looking over at her with the ever lowering sun coming through the windshield I tried to persuade her to let me take one but only of her top. It was still a “NO!” She knew me too well.

Approaching our destination, Elle decided that she’d put on the dry shorts she’d brought for “just in case”. She reasoned that even if her panties were damp, it wouldn’t show through that much and she’d be able to make it through the lobby and lounge area without detection. What impressed me was how matter of fact she was about it and I was proud of her for it. I, personally, hoped we wouldn’t see that many people on our way back to our room. But, with the time approaching 6pm there were quite a few people waiting to be seated for dinner. In spite of my efforts to avoid meeting my parents friends I was recognized by a couple of couples they knew and were called over to where they were waiting. I tried to be pleasant but I really wanted to get back to the room. Finally escaping, we were making our way across the courtyard when Elle started laughing. I had no idea why. I tried to get her to tell me but she just put a finger to her mouth telling me to be quiet.

I opened the door and as soon as she walked in turned me around and put one of my hands in her crotch. It was wet… not damp, as I’d expected. She was all smiles as I bent backwards to look at her face. I asked what was up with that and, now giggling, said she had a “slight accident” or something like that. I asked her if it was while we were walking across the courtyard and that brought forth more laughter. She, shaking her head from side to side, sort of mumbled that it was while we were talking with the “old geezers”. Now it was my turn to laugh. I asked why she didn’t break away and head for the ladies room which was right there in the lobby. She shrugged her shoulders and with an impish smile told me she didn’t know.

With an hour to spare before we had to meet my parents I suggested that we had time for some ‘afternoon delight’. She responded by saying she’d let me have some “wet play”. That was better than nothing so I helped take off her shorts and she helped me with my things. Up on the bed she lay on top of me . I slid my penis right up into the wet crotch of her panties and then we rolled over onto our sides. As I mentioned in an earlier post, the nylon satin material of the Evette panties was especially sensuous to me. I don’t know how long I lasted but it wasn’t for long. We lay there like that for a while but my arm was pinned under her body and had fallen asleep… as had Elle. I had to extract it from under her and then get up to try and shake the tingling out. As I did I looked back down on her. Fast asleep and innocent looking, I knew I had to get a picture. I hoped that I wouldn’t wake her and also hoped my arm and hand with little to no feeling in it would let me. It did and I got one of my favorite pictures of all time and I didn't have to plead or offer anything in return

Note the two beds shoved together...
To be continued...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic PM! Thanks for sharing!

Bad

oldblue said...

I can see why it's one of your favorites, mine too.
Been enjoying your Florida adventure. at least the fountain is still there and your Dad was right. I will never think about the fort in the same way.

Pantymaven said...

BS... you're welcome...

OB... I was beginning to wonder where you were... BTW: There's more to come on Florida. I take it that you might be from there or live there now.