Thursday, February 02, 2017

WARMER DAYS... on to Florida (Part 156q)

WARMER DAYS… on to Florida (Part 156q)

As the saying goes… the best laid plans oft times go astray… and that’s what happened as far as our trip to Marineland. My father didn’t get back until after twelve o’clock. That left us but two hours before the afternoon show. If we’d left around 11am or shortly thereafter my idea was to stop at The Fountain of Youth first.  I figured it’d be a short stop just to please Elle as I had no desire to see it. When I’d spent the three Winters in Florida my father said it wasn’t worth the effort so the family never went there and that was my thinking at the time. But, I knew it would take over an hour to get to Marineland and we’d have to rush. She wasn’t very happy but, to appease her, I told her we could come back the next day. We’d planned on tennis each morning but that wasn’t happening due to my ankle. That meant we had free time. We were to return home late Friday afternoon so we had options. That seemed to calm her down.

We did eat lunch before leaving. Elle chose to wear shorts even though I thought she was taking a chance. Wearing a dress, if she had an ‘accident’, she had some chance of hiding it. With shorts… no way! However, I did get her to bring spare panties and shorts. The trip took just about an hour and by the time I took a couple of pictures outside the place, got our tickets, bought more film for my mother’s Kodak Brownie camera and were seated, we had about ten minutes to spare. I’d borrowed the camera because my Polaroid was too big to lug around and because the process of developing  the pictures was cumbersome, especially in a public place.
         
The show was fantastic. It was the first dolphin show I’d ever seen and we were both ’taken’ by them. The whales put on a good show as well. Neither of us knew that much about either dolphins or whales and after the show we found the handlers were giving lessons about them. They had a mini aquarium that I hadn’t remembered and Elle wanted to take that in as well. We ended buying some books about them that Elle felt that, as a teacher, she could use in class. I’d briefly thought about stopping at the fort (Castillo de San Marcos) on the way back to get a few pictures.  However, the added time we took after the show made that impossible. We ended up being among the last to leave. We were to meet up with my parents back at the bar at 7:30pm and then go to dinner. With an hour to get back we still had about an hour and a half to kill.
           
Going back to when I was a teenager I’d wanted to ride on the sand but my father wouldn’t do it. On the trip back I got the idea of trying to find a way to get on the beach. I knew it was possible back at the site of the now gone “Barney’s” next to where we were staying. However, I didn’t want my father to know and to do it there it was more risk than I wanted to take. So, since there was a 20 mile stretch of road that paralleled the beach I made a special effort to search for some kind of a path through the dunes that would lead to it. We found a couple of places where cars had parked along side the road but could only see a small path just wide enough for people to walk. After the third stop Elle said she wanted to see what was on the other side of the dunes. I knew there wasn’t anything special so I wondered why. Dumb me!

As soon as the car stopped Elle was out and on her way up the path. I was probably fifteen steps behind her and it was obvious she wasn’t waiting for me. At the crest of the dune I saw her squatting down and I knew why she wanted to. Her pee was still escaping from her shorts when I caught up to her. She had a sheepish grin as she looked up at me and then I heard her say “Well?” With a questioning tone. My hand went right to there crotch and the wetness was really warm. That caused an immediate and uncomfortable bulge. I managed to get my fingers inside one of the leg openings. I knew she had the Evette panties as the second pair from observing the VPL’s back at Mainland. The Evette panties were especially sensuous as the nylon satin was somewhat smoother than that of the VanRaalte panties. I tried to get inside the leg elastic but being in a squatting position kept it too tight to accomplish that. I really don’t know how long we stayed in that position but when we stood up I was certainly smiling.

Even though Elle knew she was wet up her backside she asked me to “inspect” which I was more than willing to do. The VPL under her wet white shorts was beautiful. I really wanted a picture but she was still smiling and I pretty much knew she’d let me continue to ‘play’ so didn’t ask. I managed to get up inside the shorts and panties and had a minute or two of fun before she cut it off. If we were just about anywhere else I know where it would’ve ended but she was too practical for that. The question was what to do next.

I’d persuaded her to bring more panties and another pair of shorts so that wasn’t a problem. The question was where to make the change. I suggested that I could go back to the car and get her things since we were shielded from the road by the sand dune. I told her that at the car there would be cars passing constantly. She agreed and I headed back to the car. At the crest of the dune I was shocked to see two other cars pulled up behind our car. If that wasn’t bad enough it appeared that the occupants of one of them were headed up the dune. I stood and observed the other car for a few seconds. Both car doors were open and there were a bunch of young kids running around with two adults leaning against the car. Another change in plans!

To be continued....
               
            
            

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How things have changed. Places like Marineland used to give people an education of the sea life and introduced thousands to oceanic ecology. Now they're vilified for keeping animals in captivity!

Hope Elle didn't get a head start and remove her shorts and panties before you got back!

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... don't get me started on that subject! We had a world class dolphin program at the National Aquarium and now it's gone. :-(