Friday, February 10, 2017

WARMER DAYS... on to Florida (Part 156u)

WARMER DAYS… on to Florida (Part 156u)

The woman started back down the stairs with me following. Elle seemed to drag behind. Back at the entrance the lady apologized for rushing us but said she had another job to get to. As I thanked her and I reached back for Elle’s hand. Looking at her face I could see she wasn’t very happy and I wondered why. Outside and on the pathway to the parking lot I asked what was wrong. “I’m soaked!’ (or something close to that) was her sharp response. That caught me by surprise and I immediately tried to figure out where it had happened. I’d been with her from the time we left the car up until then and there was nothing I could remember that would’ve been an opportunity for it to have happened. I tried to stop to ask and she just pushed me onward. Back at the car her only words were to tell me to get out the oilcloth again. While putting it down on the seat I caught a glimpse of the back of her sun dress and could see a round circle of wetness. That made me even more puzzled. I don’t know just what I said but I remember sort of pleading with her to tell me what happened. With a look of resignation she climbed in the car. After a few seconds she looked up at me and accused me of being “insensitive” to her needs. I didn’t have a clue as to what she meant.

I stood there just looking somewhat bewildered. Finally, she started in on me. It was a ‘flood’ of words (pun intended) about how I went about doing “my things” without considering her. In the back of my mind I was still mad about the “Fountain of Youth” visit which was for her benefit alone so couldn’t reconcile her complaint. What had I done (or not done) that had her so upset? I guess it was the look on my face that got her to slow down a bit and she went back to when we were leaving the park with the “Fountain”. She said I’d “rushed her“ and hadn’t listened when she said she need to use the rest room. I heard her words but for the life of me couldn’t remember her making that request. My look of innocence prompted her to accuse me of not caring about her needs saying that it was my responsibility, as a husband, to make sure she didn’t embarrass herself. Standing there I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Off the top of my head I could think of any number of occasions, since we’d been in Florida, where I’d taken steps to protect her. I stood there and with my arms at my side, put my hands up as if to surrender. I knew it was useless to try and defend myself. The only thing I could do was to apologize… but for just what I wasn’t sure.

I climbed in behind the wheel. But before starting the car I turned and asked, again, what had happened and where. At first I didn’t think she’d answer but with a somewhat sour look on her face she started. In summary, she' been aware that it was quite a while since she’d used the toilet back at the restaurant so wanted to use the one at the park where the fountain was located. She said I cut her off when she asked about it but didn’t make a “fuss” thinking that she’d use the rest room at the parking lot for the fort. When she got out of the car she dribbled. I’d already started towards the entrance to the fort and, as I was so focused on getting into the fort before it closed, she was afraid I’d just go off and leave her so she followed me. The “flood” was while I was trying to persuade the lady to let us in. As she described it I remembered her standing behind me. She went on to say she’d stood in the grass… “and it all came out”.

As she was telling me this I saw the expression on her face change and I could see a wisp of a smile in the corners of her mouth. I didn’t dare speak for fear I’d cut off more of what she had to say. I sat there for a bit and then her face showed more of a smile. I couldn’t help but smile back. She’d been facing forward, looking out towards the front of the car but then turned a bit towards me. I wish I could remember her exact words but it was along the lines of “It was sort of exciting…” I didn’t know how to respond but I’m sure the look on my face showed surprise… if not shock. I don’t know if I said anything at that point but I do remember her adding one more thing… that her pee didn’t run down her legs.

With that part out of the way I thought I was somewhat ‘home free’ but I was wrong. What had her so upset was that she was convinced that there was no visible evidence of her wetting up until the lady had insisted that she sit on the wall of the fort so she could get the picture of us with the river in the background. She told me that she’d tried to say “No” but that I’d grabbed her by the waist and put her up there. With that her wet panties had wet the back of her dress… and that was what had really upset her.
==========
Now, at this point in this post I’m going to refer you back to the previous post and the last picture. Note the look on Elle’s face… definitely not a happy one! It wasn’t until I got home and had the pictures developed that I saw it but it confirmed what Elle had told me in the car.
==========
We talked for a while and ended up agreeing that we were both somewhat at fault… lack of communication. By then it was after 5pm. We didn’t have a set plan as far as meeting up with my parents for dinner so there was no rush to get back. On the spur of the moment I suggested we go back to the restaurant with the shrimp. The look on her face was priceless. I wish I’d taken a picture.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two meals at the same place on the same day?! You guys must have really enjoyed it! Apologizing for something that's not your fault; part of the duties of all boyfriends and husbands! ;^)

Bad

Pantymaven said...

BS... that restaurant still holds a special place in my dining memories.

As far as the other point... WOMEN! sheesh!