Tuesday, August 20, 2019

DEALING WITH THE HEAT... & more (Part 174v)

DEALING WITH THE HEAT… & more (Part 174v)

Tents back in those days weren’t readily available. Rent-It-all type stores hadn’t come into vogue so the formal announcement with all the dignitaries had to take place on the showroom floor. All the Chevrolet models had been removed and there was one vehicle covered with a gold, satiny material over to one side. A temporary stage had been built for all the important guests and the rest of us, in spite of the fact that it was still Summer, tried to press ourselves into the building. I’d never met or even seen Lynda’s father-in law so, as I stared at the gathered group, tried to pick him out. Among the invited were, naturally, the local politicos and after someone I didn’t know introduced them, Lynda’s father-in-law took the microphone. I don’t know what I was expecting him to look like but it certainly wasn’t the figure I saw standing at front of the ’stage’. He was short and looked to be old. Lynda and I were approximately the same age so I applied the age of my father to him and using only that as a guide, guessed he should be in his 60’s. But he looked more like my grandfather looked when I’d lived with him during WWII… and that was OLD! In any case I was surprised.

General Motors had sent a regional Vice President to present the official document proclaiming them as an Oldsmobile dealer. He’s the one that pulled the covering off the featured car. Instantly appearing was an Olds 88 convertible, the biggest Olds they made, and it was gold in color as well. It was the current year’s model as the new ones wouldn’t be offered until October. The ‘official’ part was then over and the guests were invited into the service area where they had tables of food and drink. It seemed strange for a party to be held in there but they’d made an effort to clean it up. Since it was free food and drink I wasn’t complaining. It was while I was in line for food that I finally spotted Neil. We chatted briefly about the previous week’s races. The one thing I garnered from it was that he didn’t see any benefit from sponsoring a car that raced so far away from his business (about 50 or so miles). Then he told me he’d be looking for someone who raced at the local track to sponsor for the next year.

I’d just about given up connecting with Lynda when she appeared in the doorway from the showroom to the service area. To me it looked like she’d had about enough ‘glad handing’ with a bunch of ‘old farts’, which most in attendance were. She pointed me towards the open doors to the outside and we met up just as we walked out into the sun. I don’t remember her exact words but it was obvious she wanted out of that scene and asked if I was on my way home. I told her I was and she made a ‘face’ and a comment that I don’t remember either. It had to do with wanting to get with “real people” or something like that. She thanked me for coming. I still hadn’t comprehended why I’d been invited to begin with. She told me she was also leaving but would have to re-appear later and, in what seemed like an afterthought, asked if I could stop by her place for short visit. “Red flags” should’ve gone up immediately… but didn’t. Then I heard the words I’d heard back when she invited me and then again as she ‘pushed’ for me to attend… “It’ll be worth your while…”

Lynda had been dressed more demurely than even for work… which really, when you came right down to it, wasn’t all that demure. It was a Summer dress that actually presented as being a blouse and a skirt but was truly only a dress. It came to just above her knees and hung loosely off her hips. I’d not seen her but for a few fleeting minutes at the dealership and hadn’t had the time to look it over. But, when we got to her house she waited in her Corvette until I pulled in behind her. When I was by her left rear wheel she opened the door and sort of threw her left leg out to the ground and turned as if to get out. She’d pulled the hem of the dress way up into her lap and when I saw it I know I had to have taken a deep breath or something as she started to giggle. Her legs were at at least a 35 to 40 degree angle and the late afternoon sun was shining right on her… and my eyes were definitely on her crotch. I felt my face flushing and, out of habit when that happened to me, turned away.

She got out but as she did she sort of held the hem of the dress in one hand now giving me a good look at her bare tummy showing above her bikini panties. She'd told me bikini’s were her preference when her husband was away. I could see these had some lace treatment on the front before she finally dropped the hem. It was an awkward moment or two for me but she broke the ‘spell’ asking if I’d like some iced tea. I followed her into the house and then she pointed me to a small screened porch. The house was tiny to begin with and any more than three people out there would’ve made it crowded. I’d long since taken my jacket and tie off and I was about as comfortable as I was going to get. I began to wonder what was taking Lynda so long when she appeared in the doorway with a tray and the tea.

She’d changed out of the dress and was wearing a pair of navy blue wide legged shorts and a white sleeveless blouse. Even though she wasn't all that well 'endowed', she liked to exhibit what she did have. I can still visualize that the shorts had white trim on them but I can’t remember exactly where. She took a seat on a small wicker rocking chair right across from me and then we sat there, quiet for a minute, before she leaned forward and asked if she could ask me a couple of personal questions. I wasn’t expecting that but I thought to myself, ‘why not?’. It was obvious she was struggling to ask what she really wanted to so I finally told her to go ahead and ask me anything. I think, but am not sure, that she then leaned back in her chair. I do remember her still struggling when she asked if I ever took pictures of Elle like her husband took of her. I was already perspiring as there was no air movement in her back yard and the question just added to it. She wanted to know how Elle took to being asked and I fibbed a bit saying she was OK with it. Elle was pretty much was OK on panty pictures when she wasn’t wet. It was then I'd have to beg or barter. Then she asked if I “staged” them and I didn’t really know what she was looking for and let her know. Without saying anything, she got up and went into the house. She returned with an album. I’d seen it before and the ‘rise’ in my pants was instantaneous. I had my hands folded in my lap trying to hide the situation. She, standing next to where I was sitting, flipped through the pages to two series of pictures. That was when I remembered that her husband was a wanna-be photographer. She explained that he liked to tell a story with a series of pictures and the ones she was pointing to definitely expressed that. I had to tell her I had to be satisfied with mostly semi-candids where Elle knew I had the camera in hand and I would just snap a picture or two. Lynda already knew my preference for full brief panties. We’d gone over that the first time I’d seen her album and she’d told me she “humor” her husband by wearing them when he was around. There was silence for a bit when she asked if I’d be willing to show her a couple of pictures of Elle in panties. I’d never ever thought about that but… she’d given me pictures of herself in panties so, after hesitating a bit said I would.

To be continued…

No comments: