Thursday, August 22, 2019

DEALING WITH THE HEAT... & more (Part 174w)

DEALING WITH THE HEAT… & more (Part 174w)

We chatted about that for a few minutes and then she abruptly asked if I had any fantasies having to do with pictures of women in panties. That was getting a little ‘too close to the fire’ for me but when I hesitated she kind of forced the subject and said that if I could have one picture of her how would I like it to be “staged”. I don’t have any notes on my reaction to that question but I’m sure I wasn’t expecting that. I do remember her standing right next to the chair I was sitting in with her hip against my arm which was on the arm rest. She chided me a time or two and finally let me ‘off the hook’ and said it was only a “fantasy question”. I finally relented and told her I had a fetish of seeing women wearing two pair of panties. She asked how I would ever know and to answer it I had to admit to being more of a voyeur than just looking up women skirts. I explained what a VPL (Visible Panty Line) was and how I’d observe it. She made a sort of face when I told her and then asked if I’d ever seen a VPL on her. Of course I had but told her they were hard to come by when women wore dresses and skirts. She seemed to accept it and she dropped that subject. I didn’t know what her next question would be so when she asked if Elle ever wore two pair for me I know my cheeks went to bright red. I didn’t really have to give her a verbal answer. I just hoped she wouldn’t take it any further and she didn’t. 

She then handed me the album and disappeared into the house. My hard-on was straining my comfort level while sitting in the chair but I hung on until she returned. She said she hated to do it but she had to go to a dinner with the “big-wigs” clearly showing her displeasure.  By then it was after 7pm and she told me she was supposed to meet them at 7:30pm at the fanciest restaurant in town, a place I’d been to a number of times with my grandparents including their 50th wedding anniversary. She apologized for making me uncomfortable with her questions and said she’d like to make it up to me. Lynda then told me I had two choices for what it could be. I had no idea where she was going with this and sat there shrugging my shoulders. She said it could be a “memory’”or it could be something I could keep. Not knowing what either of them were I decided on something to keep with a wild thought that she just might give me a pair of her panties. I still had the album in my hands and she told me to pick out one of the pictures. She said she had to get dressed quickly and for me to just take one I liked. I already had some that she’d given me after my first visit to her house so was trying to pick out one that was different than the one’s she'd given me I still hadn’t picked one out by the time she returned, fully dressed. She made a ‘face’, snatched the album from my hands and pulled one out handing it to me telling me that it was one of her favorites. Then she headed out the front door with me following. As I thanked her I asked what my other choice was had I chosen it. She, with the coy smile she loved to put on me, proceeded to say she would’ve let me watch her undress and then get dressed. That thought pretty much took my breath away. Since I hadn’t yet looked at the picture she selected for me I could only hope it was a good one.

I waited until I came to the first cross street to look at the picture and was very pleased with it. I sat there staring at it trying to rationalize that having the picture was definitely better than just observing her changing her clothes. I have to admit that every time I look at the picture I fantasize what seeing her undressing, in person, would’ve been like.
                  
Her husband liked her in garters and stockings


On the trip home, a little over an hour, I was worried about the questions Elle might ask about the affair. It was a waste of my time. Elle was glad to see me and was bursting to tell me about her day. In mid afternoon Martha had come over to get her to go play some tennis. She, Martha, had driven past the tennis courts up at the high school and seen two women playing and stopped to observe. Elle told me the women asked Martha if she she played and if she knew anyone else who played. She thought of Elle immediately, came to the house and persuaded Elle to join her and the other two. One of them turned out to be the new English teacher at the High School who was trying to get a tennis program started there and who also taught tennis. Elle had played with her a couple of times back in the Fall but with her unexpected pregnancy hadn’t played during the Spring and had forgotten all about her. What ended up happening was the other women set up a series of dates to play together and Elle was quite excited about it. I was too because, hearing that, I thought I was ‘off the hook’ for having to play with Elle as I’d promised. However, the big thing for me was Elle never asked about the open house and that was a load off my mind. 

A while back, in a moment of weakness, I’d invited Junior from next door and his son to go to the races with me. Even getting up early, I was afraid I’d not get everything done that needed to be done before it was time to go. Both the house and church lawns needed cutting and there was always the trip to the landfill. From there it was to the garage to, hopefully, load the car on the hauler without any problems. Now, as a proud (?) new boat owner, I needed to go to the marina to check on it. The boat was made of wood and wooden boats, when first put in the water each season, leaked. I’d not been there since the day it was launched and could only hope there wasn’t too much to have to bail. “Big B” had left the small outboard motor he used to get in and out of the marina with Dave, the marina owner, asking him to make sure it would run so that was another side trip. I definitely needed that if Elle and I were to go sailing on Tuesday. By the time I got home it was after 3pm and hadn’t eaten. I'd left word for Junior that I’d be ready to leave at 3pm so he was there, on my patio, when I arrived.

The big thing with Junior and his son was I had no idea what to talk about. He worked on Wall Street in the city doing some sort of investment work with bonds. I knew nothing about them other than I’d inherited a few with my trust fund. And then, there was his son. How was I going to keep him interested until we got to the track. As I wolfed down a sandwich Elle had made for me for lunch I tried to engage both of them but without much success. Walking out to my car I, again, thought “What was I thinking?” when I invited them.

I hadn’t seen Elle when I’d arrived but just as I got into the car she appeared. She pretty much ignored me and focused her attention and comments on Junior. She was congratulating him on the fact that arrangements had been made with Coach Bob to give both the adults and kids swimming lessons. I looked at Junior’s face and didn’t get much of a reaction but his son was beaming from ear to ear. Elle continued talking telling him that they were really lucky to get him and, on top of that, the lessons would be at a private lake so they wouldn’t have to deal with a lot of people, boats and waves. That’s when I piped up and told him that that was “first” in that coach Bob never gave personal lessons. Elle had the last word though, saying there would be four other people adding it wasn’t worth his while to do it with less. As we pulled out of the driveway I could hear Junior and his son talking about it and was thankful to have a common topic for conversation for at least the beginning of the trip.

To be continued…

2 comments:

Curly said...

Mike, you show so much strength when dealing with Lynda! I don't think I could keep my handss to myself around her, especially with her teasing and comments.

Pantymaven said...

Curly... thanks for the comment. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is reading this... To address your comment, I think the best way to explain it is to use a line the coach of one of my favorite college football teams describes his team... "We bend but don't break"... and that was me.