Thursday, July 12, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25c)

When I picked Elle up I was anxious to ask about her meeting with the Doctors but I could see she was apprehensive as we approached her house. I wanted to be supportive but with no information with which to work with I had to keep my mouth shut. In looking back on that day, it was the second time that I’d been able to stifle myself and didn’t put my foot in my mouth. I told her that I’d stop by in about an hour to pick her up. It took forever! Even my mother noticed my constant checking of my watch. When I finally showed up at her door she was wearing a dress that I’d never seen before. It was different as well. I now know it’s called a pinafore but I didn’t at the time. Being summer it was hot but with the rain it was very humid and she wanted to have as little on over her arms and shoulders. There wasn’t much, for sure. I could clearly see parts of her bra, which was something I rarely saw, and I liked it. By then the rain had stopped. I asked where she wanted to go and she surprised me by saying she wanted to take a walk on the beach.

It’d been a while since we’d done that. We walked to the East ending up down by the ”mansion“. Everything was wet... the sand, jetties and stairs, which didn’t make it easy to talk. As I looked around I saw the cement gazebo up above us that was at the edge of the property. There was a rumor that the owners had large dogs patrolling the property but I’d never seen them. I suggested that we at least go up and explore the gazebo and found that the floor was basically dry. We sat down using the pillars as back rests. To be sure our bottoms were dry we sat with our feet towards the center. I enjoyed watching Elle position herself as she exposed her panties enough that I was pretty sure that she wasn’t wearing a ”package" and was wearing just a single pair of nylon ones.

It took a while before Elle opened up to me as to what had transpired during her meeting with Carol’s parents. Once she did it was obvious that she was torn as to what to do. In sum, she was encouraged by what Carol’s father had told her in that there was definitely a procedure that could help, but not cure her. Carol’s mother had suggested a series of pelvic exercises to help with her bladder control. While all together, they had called Elle’s Doctor who had, with Elle’s approval (she was 18), agreed to share her medical records. He, being familiar with her mother’s fear of Doctors, agreed not to say anything to her parents. The bigger problem was how to pay for the procedure if she agreed to it. All in all, the situation left Elle in turmoil.

I pretty much just let Elle talk. When she was about done I remember asking if there was anything I could do. I also remember her getting up and crawling over to me and curling herself up in front of me (my legs were spread apart), wanting to be held. It was another of those “timeless” happenings in which time flew without anything to benchmark it’s passing. As gross as it may sound, it was a wetness under my thighs and butt that broke the silence. Elle had fallen asleep and had wet in her sleep. It was still daylight out and when I looked at my watch I quickly calculated that it had been over 2 hours since we’d left her house. Of course Elle was embarrassed. I tried to reassure her that it was OK by me... that I wasn’t upset and fully understood the situation. But, what the incident turned out to be was the “push” that Elle needed to make a decision. In the course of deciding what to do about our damp condition she announced that, some how, some way, she was going to pursue what Carol’s father had proposed.

There was no way that we were going to walk back home in that condition. It was getting dark but there was no way to hide the fact that Elle’s dress, as well as my jeans, were wet and in an embarrassing area. We walked down the stairs and into the water. In a moment of levity, I suggested that we go swimming. At first she recoiled and said “no” but before I realized it she was splashing me. It only took a few seconds for us to be in waist deep water. We didn’t swim but she ended up sitting on my lap with the water up around her chin. It was the first time a quite a few days that I’d held her this close. It felt good!

The was nothing really sexual that took place as I was still a bit tentative about where I stood as far as her being mad at me. I chose the “safe mode”. Maybe we stayed in the water 10 or so minutes and then started to walk home. It was chilly as the wet clothes clung to our bodies. We fabricated a story that we’d tried to go beyond the last jetty, down by the mansion, (it was possible but very difficult) and had fallen in. I don’t think my parents even knew but Elle took a little “heat” especially due to the fact that the dress was relatively new. When Elle came back outside she’d been “grounded” and couldn’t leave her yard. We ended up taking a beach towel out in the back yard and just sat and talked. It was all about how Elle was going to proceed with Carol’s father.

As I remember it, nothing much was decided and Elle finally went off to bed and I really don’t remember what kind of “good night” we had.

To be continued...

No comments: