Tuesday, July 24, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25f)

Sunday morning Cliffy’s mother let us sleep late. If Julie had wet her bed again it was too late for me to see any evidence of it so I had to content myself with having a pair of her panties. I had sailboat races that afternoon so had to go home to get my sailing gear. It also meant connecting with not only my relatives but also the kids who my mother had taken in. At that stage in my life I was not very good in those situations. My mother’s cousin, Ann, made a big thing of me being ”almost a man” now and embarrassing me in front of the two girls and their brother. I couldn’t wait to escape. I had to go to my room to get my sailing clothes first and, at the top of the stairs, couldn’t help but peek into the “guest“ room where the girls were staying. This was the first time I’d been home long enough to even think about taking a peek at their panties. There were two small suitcases on the floor and both were open. Right next to them were small piles of clothes and on top of one was a pair of pink nylon panties. I went back to the head of the stairs to make sure everyone was still outside and then went back and picked them up. The thing that made them different than any I’d seen before was that there was the word ”Tuesday“ embroidered onto the front. I distinctly remember wondering why it read Tuesday when the previous day had been Saturday. I looked inside for a label but there was no name on it. It just read ”Nylon“. I then switched over to the other pile and found a pair of white panties. The first thing I noticed was a slight discoloration in the crotch. Nothing like with Elle’s panties but still noticeable. I’m guessing but I probably thought I heard someone downstairs because I don’t remember seeing or holding any more panties.

When the sailing races were over I had to go home and eat with the relatives. When I’d left earlier I didn’t realize that the kids who’d been staying with us were going home. If I’d known that I probably would’ve taken more time ”exploring“ their suitcases. But, with them gone it meant I could sleep in my own bed. I still had to back to Cliffy’s to get my things which included Julies panties. There was also one VERY important thing I had to do and that was to go see Elle. My mother gave me strict orders to be back from Elle’s quickly. When I got to her house she’d just finished eating and was on her way out the door. She still looked ”washed out“ but when she saw me she brightened right up. That made me feel good. In spite of her parents being right inside she came right up to me and gave me a big hug. That in itself was a shock. She took my hand and sort of pulled me towards the back yard. I sort of knew she had something important to tell me but I had no idea what it was.

When she woke up that day she was still bleeding quite heavily. Her mother decided to call the doctor and inspite of it being a Sunday he had come to the house. (You have to remember that this took place in the mid 50’s when it was still commonplace for doctors to make house calls.) Without going into the details he basically prescribed some medications and treated her for anemia. BUT... and this was what Elle wanted to tell me... after speaking with Elle privately, he told her mother that she really needed to address Elle’s wetting problem. Elle, who had talked with him in connection with her meeting with Carol’s parents, had pleaded with him to broach the subject with her mother. Surprisingly, her mother didn’t offer much in the way of resistance and even asked how she should go about it. He, in turn, mentioned Carol’s parents. Elle had believed all along that her parents didn’t have hospitalization but found out that they had to get it as a requirement for her to attend college so that was one thing that had been removed as a barrier. The next was in having her parents (mother) meet Carol’s parents and right before supper they had talked on the phone. So, in spite of still feeling badly, she was quite excited about the possibility of what was going to happen.

I was inwardly happy for her but selfishly was worried about how the ”new“ Elle would respond to some of the wet foreplay that we’d used in the past. At the moment though, I had a more pressing matter. I found myself in the ”dog house“ because I’d been over at Elle’s for over an hour and dinner had not only been served but had also been eaten. My mother was really upset and I got read out right in front of her cousins. I found myself grounded, at least for the night. That meant I couldn’t go get my things from Cliffy’s house and that also meant that I wouldn’t be able to inspect Julie's panties until the next day (I hoped).

It turned out to be a tough week for me at work. Tony had sprained his ankle playing baseball and couldn’t work. That meant it was pretty much up to me to handle the whole process at work. That pretty much meant working 12 hours straight and no time to see Elle or to go to Cliffy’s to get my things. When I finally got off I headed right for Cliffy’s. I made sure the panties were still in my bag and they were. I was worried that his mother just might go snooping. I begged off helping Cliffy on the car and headed for home. My first stop was my bedroom. I wanted to inspect Julie's panties. The first thing I looked for was the label. It read ”Nazareth“. I’d never seen or heard of that brand. What really caught my attention was that they were even heavier than the Carter’s Spanky pants that Elle wore in her ”package“. There really wasn’t enough light to get a good look at the crotch but with what little I did have I could see some discoloration. By then I was really wanting to find out just where they could be bought. After carefully hiding them in my closet I grabbed a bite to eat and headed for Elle’s. I could see a light on in her room and that didn’t bode well for me to get to see her. But luck was with me in that her parents were still up and, after pleading my ”case’, her mother went up and got her.

It was very warm out so, in spite of gnats, we chose to sit outside. I remember wishing that there had still been more daylight because Elle’s nightie was very sheer and, as we walked around to the back yard, I got an occasional glimpse of a panty line. The dew had started to form on the grass so I remember sitting on the back stoop. Elle was feeling much better and the flow had slowed down considerably. I remember her saying she was going back to work on Wednesday. I was hoping that Tony’s ankle would be better by then so I’d at least get to see her during lunch break. The ‘Big News“ was that her mother had called Carol’s parents and they were meeting later that week. I didn’t think of it at the time but in thinking about it later it didn’t seem that Elle was anywhere near as excited about it as she’d previously been. In any case, it was a pretty tame evening as Elle was content to just sit on the step below me and snuggle in between my legs.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

I bet you were just dying to inspect those panties in private! Another great post, as always.