Friday, July 20, 2007

INTO THE "HEAT" OF SUMMER... (Part 25e)

Cliffy, being the oldest, had always had the biggest bedroom and, after his younger brother was born, shared it with him. At some point in time the younger brother was given his own, smaller room. Julie, his sister, had always had her own room. However, after Cliffy left for the Navy she moved into his room. Since that room was the only one with two beds, Cliffy’s mother moved Julie back into her original room. This was all explained by Cliffy when we came upstairs to go to sleep. I didn’t care. All I wanted was a place to lay down.

I had to go be at work by 8am. Waking up was not a problem for Cliffy as his body was still on Navy time. He woke me up and headed for the shower. I lay in bed with half an eye open, putting off the inevitable. Then I saw a body come through the door and head for the big dresser. I knew it wasn’t cliffy because he was over 6 feet tall. I opened both eyes and saw it was Julie. She had long blonde hair that fell halfway halfway to her waist. As I started to raise myself up I noticed that there was a definite discoloration in her nightie. From about where her hair fell on her back to the hem it was darker. It took me a few seconds to recognize that it was wet. In fact, where the material touched her butt it was almost transparent and I could clearly see her panties. I immediately lay back down but didn’t take my eyes off her. She retrieved some clothes from the dresser and tip toed out the door. I couldn’t believe it. I’d known Cliffy for a long time and had stayed over any number of times and had no idea that Julie had ever wet her bed... but she sure had that night. I’ll admit that with that knowledge I took a different interest in Juile. My big regret was that I didn’t get a chance to peek into the dresser... but I had “plans”.

Normally, when my own car was racing, I’d finish my shift with the car wash at 2pm and then go about the final preparations for the car. I had to ask Cliff (my boss) if I could still finish up at the same time so I could go help Cliffy. Reluctantly, he said “yes“. When I pulled into Cliffy’s yard the first thing I looked at was the clothes line hoping to see the evidence of Julie’s wetting but was disappointed as Saturday was the normal washday for his mother. I tried to find a way to get at least a peek of panties on the line but they were mixed in with all the other underpants so it was a waste of time. But I did make a mental note to check the line anytime I was there during the day in the future.

On top of everything else that was going on that weekend, Fred, my boarding school friend was coming out to see me along with his girlfriend, Liz. He’d gotten a Summer job with his father’s company but it required him to work three out of four weekends. This was his first free weekend and he’d been hoping to see my car race. As usual for Fred, he was staying at his girlfriend’s family Summer home so had to go and ”be nice“ before tracking me down. When he did I could see that Liz was less than excited about going to the races. I remember her sitting in the car, her back against the passenger door and pulling her legs up under her chin, more or less in resignation of the fact. Fred made no effort to placate her so after a while I went over just to make conversation. If you remember from my description of her in earlier chapters, she dressed in what could easily be called ‘frumpy” clothes, meaning they were loose fitting and showed no body shape at all. Sitting as she was, and with me looking in the drivers door window, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’m still not sure how she didn’t notice me staring at her crotch. The loose fitting shorts, especially around the legs, gave me a nice, wide ‘free show“. I’d never seen much of anything before this so that’s why I was so shocked. I’m sure she didn’t realize just waht was showing. Remembering from the Summer before when she’d loaned Elle some clothes. I pretty much knew what kind they were (Lollypop band leg cotton) but still enjoyed the view.

When I told her Elle wasn’t going that night she informed Fred that she wasn’t either. I got the immediate impression that he was sort of glad. At the races, Cliffy held his own... nothing really good or bad. The other car that his father owned won the main event so everyone that was with the two cars was excited. We celebrated by stopping for soft ice cream on the way home. Julie, his sister, had brought a classmate friend with her. Marissa wasn’t anything special to look at but seemed like a ”fun“ person. By the time we left for home, she and Cliffy were talking up a storm. After putting the cars into the shop Cliffy and I headed for bed. Julie’s room light was off as we walked past but it got my mind working again. We both wanted to take showers so I suggested that Cliffy go first. The bathroom was right next door so when I heard the water running I went to the dresser where Julie had been that morning. I gently pulled open the drawer that i’d seen her in and saw something that I hardy expected to see. There was a pile of cotton panties right there in front but what made me excited was that they had the same waistband that the panties I’d seen the twins, Penny and Pam, wearing at the sailing event. I quickly grabbed one and closed the drawer. Without taking the time to inspect them I stuffed then into my bag. As I sat down on the bed I could feel my heart beating and I also realized that I had a soft ”bulge“ in my pants.

I had a lot of thoughts that night as I tried to go to sleep. I think the main one was that there had to be a source for these panties somewhat local. Even though the twins lived near the city, they still spent three months in our area and Julie, as far as I knew, never went anywhere near the city. I pretty much convinced myself that there had to be a place where I could buy them locally... but how was I to find that place.

To be continued...

1 comment:

badside said...

Funny how sometimes when you don't expect it, you get a free peek like that!