Friday, January 11, 2008

FROM FALL INTO WINTER... (Part 29b)

We waited for about 20 minutes or so and I thought I was going to go crazy while waiting. But, what I hadn’t picked up on was that Elle was just as anxious as I was. Elle finally got up to make sure that the lights were out in her parents bedroom and all was quiet. Since their bedroom was just off the kitchen I wondered why it was took so long. When she finally reappeared she walked up right in front of me (I was sitting on the daybed/sofa) and just stood there, straddling my knees. I took it as an invitation and reached forward, sliding my hand up to her crotch of her panties. I was pleasantly surprised to find they were the nylon ones and that they were wet. I started rubbing and was right on her button. The wet nylon offered little resistance and before I really got into it she pulled away. Then she moved over to my right and proceeded to lie down across my lap, the same way we did in my car and at the student union lounge at school. The “invitation” was still there as she raised her left leg up to “open the door”, if you will. All of this took less than a few minutes and my bulge had grown to the point of being uncomfortable. I found what I was looking for and started rubbing once again. It took me a little longer to find her button this time but she seemed to enjoy what I was doing anyway. However, after a few minutes I found myself in great pain. My bulge needed to expand, drastically. Normally I wouldn’t mention something like this with her. She didn’t like to talk about sexual things, leaving them to sort of work out by themselves. But I needed to make an adjustment. After I told her that she had to move she got up on her knees and proceeded to undo my belt, unbutton my chinos and then unzip the fly. I was sort of amazed but then again I did mention that she was almost as anxious as I was. Now, I’ve told you how she wouldn’t get completely naked with me even though we’d had sex numerous times. That wasn’t her only quirk. The other was that she wouldn’t touch my penis with her hand(s). So, that was as far as she would go, leaving me to "adjust" my penis myself. Once I did she proceeded to climb over, straddling me, and then settled down right on top of it. As I was trying to grasp that she was started kissing me passionately. I managed to get my hands on her butt cheeks and snuggled her up to my groin so far that I could feel my penis pressing in against her crotch. It felt sooooo good! Too good! My guess is that from the time she moved over and onto my lap until I came was less than two minutes. Not good!

It didn’t take long for her to realize that but she stayed in the same position anyway. I felt devastated. When she finally moved there was a mess to clean up. As far as Elle was concerned the cum was all over the front of her panties and in her slip. For me it was all around the zipper area of my pants and on my underpants. She took charge and took off her slip and used it to wipe as much of the stuff away as she could. When we’d achieved some semblance of order we settled back to the way we’d started with her lying across my lap. I had my hand buried in her crotch but on the outside. I’m not sure that we both didn’t fall asleep for a short period of time. I do remember her suggesting that I might want to “investigate” inside her panties. I was more than willing! But, once there I found everything to be pretty much dry. I asked for a “squirt” and I knew she was trying but nothing happened. She got up on her knees and had me hold her soiled slip between her thighs, "just in case". I wanted it to be my fingers that were in that position but I did as she asked. In that position it didn’t take long. I removed the slip and slid my fingers up inside the panties and immediately hit her “button”. She let me stay there for a few seconds and then tried to back away. I wouldn’t let her though, continuing to rub as she struggled to move away. Those machinations lasted for maybe 30 second or a little longer but when she stopped fighting me she came forward, again straddling me and pressing her crotch up against me. It felt wonderful because her panties were wet and warm. Then, in what was probably the biggest surprise of the night she reached under her skirt while rising up off my lap and pulled her panties down a bit. Then, while still in that same position she reached down and pulled the leg elastic away from one thigh. It didn’t take much for me to take advantage of that opportunity.

It had been a while since we’d last been together in that way so it took some effort to accomplish what we both clearly wanted. The fact that I’d come a little over and hour before certainly helped me (and her) out. I was so into it that as far as time was concerned I have no idea how long before I whispered loudly in her ear to “JUMP!” I could feel myself about to come so as I gave the instruction I also used my grasp of her butt cheeks to lift her up and off of me. The result was basically the same as the first time except there was no slip to catch the mess. It went up and into her skirt and onto her panties and my pants again. We were both quite worked up so it took some time to calm down. She stayed there, pressed against my chest. When we did we had to figure out what to. Fortunately, nothing got on the slip covers. Elle felt that her big problem, at that point, was in how to get her soiled clothes washed without her mother finding the mess. For me, it was the fact the the front of my pants were really messed up from the wetness of her panties and the cum and I still had to go back to my grandparents house like that.

Neither of us had any idea what time it was so we decided that it was best that I leave right then. We had a really long and passionate kiss and then I took off. I’d left my car in my own driveway which was a good thing. I had very loud mufflers and the last thing I wanted to was to wake her parents. As I walked to my car the thought came to me that there were still some of my clothes at my house. I went inside and found a somewhat decent pair pants and hid the soiled ones in my closet, making a mental note to move them when I got a chance. I have to admit, in spite of that, it was a very enjoyable trip back to my grandparents that night.

To be continued...

3 comments:

badside said...

Great post! Felt like I was the one in your story!

oldblue said...

FINALLY!!!!I thought you two would never get it on again. Reminds me of the days when i was young and camped out on the girlfiends sofa with the parents up-stairs and half expecting her dad to come down saying "times up"

Pantymaven said...

Believe me... there were many tense times on that sofa. Every little sound we heard created a mini heart attack!